Page 1 of 25
... LastLast
    Deleted

"Why I support Islam" - muslim immigrant refuses to change for Sweden

She refuse to realise that her way of dressing is behind her health problems too.

Deleted
    I really don't care, if anything MMOC has coloured my opinion of Swedes from cool chilled people to whiny self entitled bitches. WTF HAPPENED SWEDEN

Deleted
    Well go back to your precious Muslim paradise and get stoned to death for being raped.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Well go back to your precious Muslim paradise and get stoned to death for being raped.
    That's hyperbole. The punishment for being raped is only lashing, public humiliation and imprisonment now. Well, there is that legal grey area where you are already deprived of your identity as a human being so nobody will find you after your family kills you to "preserve your honor". But who's counting that?

Trump needs to annex Sweden after he becomes president.

How did they translate "kapitalisitsik ideologi" to democratic ideology? Other than that, teenagers going to be teenagers.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I really don't care, if anything MMOC has coloured my opinion of Swedes from cool chilled people to whiny self entitled bitches. WTF HAPPENED SWEDEN
    You judge a country by reading posts on MMO-C?
    The world must look pretty silly to you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    "kapitalisitsik ideologi"
    That's a made up word surely

I mean, in a free society, you are free to view it in whatever way you want. I don't agree with many of her assessments, but she ought to be free to express them. It does beg the question, what will she do when she is older? Will she leave Sweden for an Islamic country? Will she remain and try to change Sweden, for what she see's as the better, or stay, but live in an isolated community?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    That's a made up word surely
    She says "Kapitalistisk ideology", which translates as "Capitalist ideology", not democratic ideology like they "translated" it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    If I judged the world based off MMOC posts I'd nuke it from orbit.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    8 years in Sweden, modern world. And she is still not integrated. That should show people that islam and Europe just CANT WORK. Wake up!

Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    I mean, in a free society, you are free to view it in whatever way you want. I don't agree with many of her assessments, but she ought to be free to express them. It does beg the question, what will she do when she is older? Will she leave Sweden for an Islamic country? Will she remain and try to change Sweden, for what she see's as the better, or stay, but live in an isolated community?
    Many people feel differently.

For example, if I had a house guest, and then I saw that they were making videos on youtube about how I'm some moral degenerate capitalist pigdog, I would punt them out on their ass without hesitation or any regards to whatever sob story landed them under my roof.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Just cuck my shit up

Deleted
    Muslim immigrants should learn that if they want to live in a western country they should integrate. You can't expect to come living here and just act the same and expect the same laws as the country you came from. If that were the case then why even make the decision to come here? It would be better to stay over there.

It's as if they don't even think about the decisions they're making. And everyone should adapt to them instead of the other way around. It's very selfcentered. It's blatant arrogance. And yet they don't even see it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I take this site with a grain of salt, people should do the same with my posts. That said a large % of Swedes here have become salty whiny bitches within a decade

Look how she is covered. It says enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    8 years in Sweden, modern world. And she is still not integrated. That should show people that islam and Europe just CANT WORK. Wake up!
    Very much agree. Why don't we send all these troublemakers back to their original country? Problem solved. If you don't like it here, leave.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    She says "Kapitalistisk ideology", which translates as "Capitalist ideology", not democratic ideology like they "translated" it.
    Definitely made up word

Well it would make things easier for her if she tried to integrate just abit but whatever.