Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Commie isn't a religion.

But he is right.
    Americans are very unique in a sense.
    They may hate what you believe, or stand for with all the passion they can muster.
    But they will do anything to let you have that.
    The bill of rights is the Americans bible. For the better or worse, because of interpretation disagreements. But that's what it is.
    "But they will do anything to let you have that." Is that why atheists are being discriminated everywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You're a hipster!?
    No. I'm just saying. I'm like the chosen one. I don't bite into all that PC polite police bullshit. And I also don't fit the bill of the "white privilege" narrative. And I'm also left leaning. It makes them hate me even more.

Deleted
    I really don't care, if anything MMOC has coloured my opinion of Swedes from cool chilled people to whiny self entitled bitches. WTF HAPPENED SWEDEN
    Islam happened.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutricul View Post
    Well in school you should learn about facts, not fiction. So I'd call that forward instead of backwards.
    That doesn't mean you should get mocked for having a religion. Regardless of what your religion is, if some scientologist came to me I would not mock his religion and leave him be. That seems like what normal countries would do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Swedish has different spelling to English. I know this may come as a shock to someone from Yorkshire, but not every language spells thing the same.
    How dare they not integrate into our empire

Quote Originally Posted by Natiry427 View Post
    Ok, I've never been to Sweden so I can't judge what you have or don't, but if you really believe mass assimilation into one cultural hive-mind is "freedom", then more power to you friend.

Based on what I've seen from Sweden and other countries' reaction to the mas migrations, you all seem to have this crazy theory that all of the brown people are going to come and put sharia on your ass and god knows what else. I guess that's a result of a mostly closed, predominantly white society accepting new types of people, but God damnit it its 20-fucking 16 cultural diversity is a thing in the free world, get over yourself.
    Theory? We know what has happened. Crimes and other problems have risen exponentially with the influx of immigrants from these areas, that's the reality, and that's the problem.

We're not like the US who steals the people from these areas who are already more rich and educated.

10+ Year Old Account
    I take this site with a grain of salt, people should do the same with my posts. That said a large % of Swedes here have become salty whiny bitches within a decade
    You ever been to Sweden? I have and they're some of the friendliest and nicest people I have met abroad. They didn't come across that way you say at all. Maybe you should stop basing your opinions from MMO-champion and go out there and get a real world perspective hmmm....
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

How dare they not integrate into our empire
    There was never a point in which Scandinavia was part of the British Empire. I think you need some history lessons breh

Deleted
    Ok, I've never been to Sweden so I can't judge what you have or don't, but if you really believe mass assimilation into one cultural hive-mind is "freedom", then more power to you friend.

Based on what I've seen from Sweden and other countries' reaction to the mas migrations, you all seem to have this crazy theory that all of the brown people are going to come and put sharia on your ass and god knows what else. I guess that's a result of a mostly closed, predominantly white society accepting new types of people, but God damnit it its 20-fucking 16 cultural diversity is a thing in the free world, get over yourself.
    Lawl. This "brown people" shit again. Most of the muslims here are white people, not "brown people", the one in the video in the start of the thread? She's white too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrasibion View Post
    Islam happened.
    Islam happened 10 years ago?

I mean, shit man. Like, wow now we're talking about welfare, political correctness, and wastern ideological superiority? Am I watching a different video or something?

All I see is a girl who seems to want to be able to live her life in Sweden, the way she wants. Is that NOT the EXACT definition of freedom? Is it only freedom if it's YOUR WAY of freedom? Come on guys, what is that about?

So long as someone is not breaking laws, why the fuck do you care about how they dress or where they want to sit in class? Like, what the fuck? Is Sweden some Nazi state or something? I thought you guys hated that Anders guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    That doesn't mean you should get mocked for having a religion. Regardless of what your religion is, if some scientologist came to me I would not mock his religion and leave him be. That seems like what normal countries would do.
    Look at her age: she is 15, right? She is a kid. Kids go simple about these things: they see someone as weird in some regard, and they bully/mock them, unless they have been taught otherwise. I mean, it is sad that Swedish school system doesn't teach these things to the kids well enough to avoid such bullying - but on the other hand, no matter how good the system is, there will always be outliers, especially vocal in case of such things as Islam.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    There was never a point in which Scandinavia was part of the British Empire. I think you need some history lessons breh
    That's what we want you to think

15+ Year Old Account
    You're a hipster!?
    Multicultural before multicultural was cool!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    I mean, shit man. Like, wow now we're talking about welfare, political correctness, and wastern ideological superiority? Am I watching a different video or something?

All I see is a girl who seems to want to be able to live her life in Sweden, the way she wants. Is that NOT the EXACT definition of freedom? Is it only freedom if it's YOUR WAY of freedom? Come on guys, what is that about?

So long as someone is not breaking laws, why the fuck do you care about how they dress or where they want to sit in class? Like, what the fuck? Is Sweden some Nazi state or something? I thought you guys hated that Anders guy.
    If you come here, you adhere to our way of living, you don't try to change the way we do things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Adam.... There are heaps of translation tools online.
    Kapitalistisk is Capitalist.

And it makes sense, since it has other roots than either English and Swedish.
    Much like Democracy.
    Capital comes from Latin, Democracy from Greek.
    That's why you usually can identify the words in almost every language written.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Wow. That's pretty fucking backwards then. Maybe she is right.

I mean, I'm an American and as fucked up as my country can be we don't do shit like harass kids for their beliefs, except in pretty isolated cases. If that's how Sweden is as a whole, that's reaaaallly fucked up and backwards.
    A teacher harrasing children becasue of their believes is going to have to look for a new job, trust me on that. Mooneye is right about most swedes being atheists but any form of discrimination is looked down upon and even more so when it comes to teachers.

Some would say teachers have too few options when it comes to "correcting" kids in Sweden these days even.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    You ever been to Sweden? I have and they're some of the friendliest and nicest people I have met abroad. They didn't come across that way you say at all. Maybe you should stop basing your opinions from MMO-champion and go out there and get a real world perspective hmmm....
    Learn not to take everything so serious and literal

10+ Year Old Account

No country lets you live your life exactly how you want, that would be anarchy, you have to live within the framework of society as a whole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    "But they will do anything to let you have that." Is that why atheists are being discriminated everywhere?
    Since when are atheists discriminated against?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."