Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Stubborn is not a culture.
    It is /stubborn

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Women are still being killed often after being raped, now it's just more informal.
    But Saudi Arabia is the head of the human rights council in the UN. How could that be?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    I'm aware nobody is perfect but when you have this shit happening:

It goes to tell something, perhaps its just sweden or atheism, IDK, but its something more than people not being perfect.
    There's nothing wrong with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Now you've explained it DOH. You do know you just quoted me explaining I understood what it means just to explain what you already read me say
    I know you know that I know what you know or don't.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I AM a European, I live in the US and Europe.

Unlike you, I know what I am talking about from experience of both sides of the pond.

The daily kos... Great tennis there mister. How about the daily mail too?
    Maybe research your sources reputations first bit?
    Considering most of your reputable newspapers are afraid to even touch religion it shows the whole point. Look at the sources in the wiki article, not that hard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Huh? I was just pointing out the lack of logic in equating one case with a general tendency. You can't make any global conclusions based on one video.
    One video

It takes mere seconds to get a huge list of videos, look no further than YouTube, Liveleak, the actual news sites, the majority of them will never become productive members of society, but then again, it's easier to simply close your eyes and pretend all is good

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I know you know that I know what you know or don't.
    But do I know what you know or may not know what I know

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    There's nothing wrong with that.
    Yeah maybe you are right and I'm beign over-dramatic, but I'm not used to this type of attitude.

Deleted
    The way she is dressed she deserves to be treated as she does, fuck religion...all of them, but since this one is the only harmful one in this time and age, fuck this one in particular.

Anyway, the issue really isn't all black and white.

So my original point still stands. If I welcomed a guest into my house and then later found that they were posting youtube videos about how I'm a moral degenerate capitalist failbad I would boot their ass onto the street "so fast".

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm aware nobody is perfect but when you have this shit happening:

It goes to tell something, perhaps its just sweden or atheism, IDK, but its something more than people not being perfect.
    Might be Sweden. Who knows... I don't know too much about that country, unfortunately.

But yes, if a teacher did something like this here in the US, they wouldn't be a teacher next morning, likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiaranh View Post
    One video

It takes mere seconds to get a huge list of videos, look no further than YouTube, Liveleak, the actual news sites, the majority of them will never become productive members of society, but then again, it's easier to simply close your eyes and pretend all is good
    Read your original comment I was responding to...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    The way she is dressed she deserves to be treated as she does, fuck religion...all of them, but since this one is the only harmful one in this time and age, fuck this one in particular.
    You can't be serious. I'm more worried about christian influences on our laws due to the christian democrats and their attitude to LGBT, abortion and so forth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    She's underage bro

15+ Year Old Account
    The way I understand it (I might be wrong though), in Latin America religious views aren't a big deal in the eyes of society. You can follow any religion, and people will respect it and won't be bothered by it. I don't know how it is in Sweden, but I would guess that the recent events have changed it towards intolerance significantly. Where I used to live, people disagreeing with Christianity openly were ridiculed, both by kids and adults.

But yes, of course, teachers do that too. Nobody is perfect.
    Living a good part of my adult life in Latin America, they don't really pay much mind to the religion of visitors and foreigners, but I couldn't say exactly what it was like for natives, since they were basically all catholic, some more serious than others, much like the southern US. A lot of them were hardcore Catholic, some of them were "I wear a rosary around my neck but don't go to church and don't pray" Catholics.

It was pretty similar growing up in the South, if you didn't at least pretend to be Christian, you were outcast.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Then throw them right the fuck out. If they aint gonna adapt to how we have it, get the fuck outta our country. We dont even want you here.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Are you fucking kidding? Do you even know what your own country is? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discri...#United_States

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/7...sts-in-America

Religion is still very important in your "OH-SO-ACCEPTING" society.

You do realise people in Europe make fun of Americans exactly for this reason? You have a lot more problems of discrimination than we do, yet you believe you're on some kind of ("holy ground").
    Yeah there are problems of discrimation in the USA (pls start saying USA, America is a continent), but if you choose to preach a religion and don't interfer in other buisness its not a problem. Sure there might be a rebuttal from some individuals but discrimination against religions is not endorsed by professors and society in general

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    Then throw them right the fuck out. If they aint gonna adapt to how we have it, get the fuck outta our country. We dont even want you here.
    Unless they're hot right

"Muslim Youth: Pioneers of Real Change" makes the video even funnier.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Deleted
    Yeah maybe you are right and I'm beign over-dramatic, but I'm not used to this type of attitude.
    This is something fun too: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Jante

Deleted
    Read your original comment I was responding to...
    Do some research on how things actually are, thanks.