Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    Yes it will result to nothing....

20 year later then this is not a relevant political weapon, like KAL007 Russia will "rediscover" that they did have real evidence of what actually happened (In KAL007 case the black box was withheld by USSR)
    I think you mean Siberia Airlines Flight 1812.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    It's always exploring the *why*. That's always interesting.
    Because you are on the wrong side of history and you will get yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    You are dead wrong. Moderate Russians read posts like yours and the warmongering mouthfoaming jingoism of Scroesec and they turn to Putin. You are making him stronger by spouting lies.

the USSR was brought down by the people of Eastern Europe. Not by Ray-gun and not by American "economy and culture".
    Well, to be honest... the more people run to Putin, the faster Russia will collapse economically again. So... ok, I guess? Let them run to Putin. Let him hype up Russia. The fall will be that much harder. I don't care. I'm pretty certain Skroe doesn't care how much Putin talks and how many Russians follow him. I'm fucking sure the US in general doesn't really care a whole lot about Russia.

So, yeah, I'll keep posting here and you guys keep going bonkers. It's amusing for me and I'm still fascinated by the apparent conviction with which you keep on posting here. It's a bit puzzling and I'm still not 100% sold if someone can actually be that wrong and not realise it or if you're just pulling my leg, but hey, I'm game, let's do this... :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Malaysian and Australian families hire US-lawyer to sue Russia over an accident with a Dutch flight over Ukraine.
    Globalisation, I tell you!
    Accident...?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I'm fucking sure the US in general doesn't really care a whole lot about Russia.
    The American media cares enough to run articles daily. You care enough to post in this thread. Who is the one being facetious?

That is probably the best argument you've made today.

Which, honestly, is saying more about the arguments you usually make than this one... :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...t-Estonia.html

Russia needs to attack Estonia. Collapse it's government and watch NATO bicker. The USA will never risk getting pulverized and the alliance will be officially declared dead.

I pray we are lucky enough to see this.
    It's very possible in order to "change the equation" if it were looking to come to that, US make a tactical decision and the US, UK and Poland going it in a mini-coalition to evict Russia and intentionally keep the rest of NATO out of the fighting. The US will do everything in it's power to protect lives and infrastructure in the rest of Europe and keep the fighting in Estonia and Latvia without escalating it any further.

This is my preferred path to be honest. Not because NATO would't mobilize - it certainly would if needed, and it would not bicker (quite the contrary, it would put the fear of god into everyone and promote consensus). The second it goes to NATO level is the second Russia can open a front in the south and the war spreads. Keeping it just a small thing with a few partners can keep it from spiraling out of control and offer Russia more exit ramps.

But putting Germany, especially, at risk should not be recklessly done. The US shouldn't draw the rest of NATO into the fighting unless it absolutely has to. Russia views country's in it's orbit as buffer states - as bullet shields. The US has always rather protect countries in it's orbit rather than hide behind them.

- - - Updated - - -

Not from where I'm standing. Nice NATO country you live in there brah. Remember when it was part of the Warsaw pact? Whatever happened to that?

The American media cares enough to run articles daily. You care enough to post in this thread. Who is the one being facetious?
    The American media will run articles on dog shit if it gives them ratings. They're more entertainment than actual news. And I'm posting here, because I've never come into contact with stark raving mad ideologists like yourself. It's actually an education and entertaining me. See, it's almost a game called "GenOT vs. Putinistas" can we make you to admit you were wrong at some point? :P

Of course, you do lack sophistication and actual arguments, but by god you do make up for it with perseverence like nobody else...

Remember when it was part of the Warsaw pact? Whatever happened to that?
    Collective defense pacts are useless and NATO's days are numbered. Then the US government will have to figure out a new way to invade countries for oil and to kill brown people.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    The Dutch didnt, something like 12.5% did.
    You do know what a referendum is? The outcome is representative for the WHOLE population.

The American media will run articles on dog shit if it gives them ratings
    So the American public cares about Big Black Russian ICBMs?

Collective defense pacts are useless and NATO's days are numbered. Then the US government will have to figure out a new way to invade countries for oil and to kill brown people.
    A new way? You mean just saying "Fuck it!" and going in isn't working anymore? Huh... how about that.

- - - Updated - - -

So the American public cares about Big Black Russian war cock?
    No, they want to hear the latest crazy talk from Putin. It's actually fucking funny to listen to that guy. :P

Edit: I'm just realising, do you actually think anyone takes Putin or Russia seriously outside of military circles? Like, for reals? That's hilarious...

Well, to be honest... the more people run to Putin, the faster Russia will collapse economically again. So... ok, I guess? Let them run to Putin. Let him hype up Russia. The fall will be that much harder. I don't care. I'm pretty certain Skroe doesn't care how much Putin talks and how many Russians follow him. I'm fucking sure the US in general doesn't really care a whole lot about Russia.

So, yeah, I'll keep posting here and you guys keep going bonkers. It's amusing for me and I'm still fascinated by the apparent conviction with which you keep on posting here. It's a bit puzzling and I'm still not 100% sold if someone can actually be that wrong and not realise it or if you're just pulling my leg, but hey, I'm game, let's do this... :P
    Yep 100%.

Frankly I'd love to get back to our regularly scheduled program of walling in China, an actual gigantic threat to the United States. This Russian diversion is a fucking sideshow that is really largely about the Russian state and Russian people's absolutely Brobdingnagian insecurities and discontentment with the hand history dealt them.

The sooner Russia comes to its senses, the quicker we can get back to forgetting that an economically and politically insignificant country that spans 14 time zones exists.

This is my analogy:

Russia -> The House's basement flooded a little bit this year. It hasn't flooded in 25 years. We need to fix the pump and repair any pipes.

China -> The neighbors are stockpiling assault rifles and ammunition and putting up a razorwire fence.

Deleted
    No need to. They will have to deal with their own population.. ehm.. soon enough.
    Russia should just send some guns to human rights activists that are constantly getting killed by racist American police forces.

WW1, don't they teach history in Bulgaria?

No, they want to hear the latest crazy talk from Putin. It's actually fucking funny to listen to that guy. :P

Edit: I'm just realising, do you actually think anyone takes Putin or Russia seriously outside of military circles? Like, for reals? That's hilarious...
    This 100%. Putin is probably the most vilified Russian leader in the US since Stalin (according to experts). But that isn't saying much. Most Americans have no idea who he is, nor do they care.

A new way? You mean just saying "Fuck it!" and going in isn't working anymore? Huh... how about that.

- - - Updated - - -

So your country doesn't trade with them for massive amounts of money? Isn't Merkel starting to downplay everything the US says about Russia? The hypocrisy of the usual nation bashing crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert WG View Post
    You do know what a referendum is? The outcome is representative for the WHOLE population.
    And 12.5% of the population is still not "The Dutch"

Ohhhhhhhhhhh snap son!

I mean there is zero point, truth or relevance to your post... but...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh snap son!

Yep 100%.

Frankly I'd love to get back to our regularly scheduled program of walling in China, an actual gigantic threat to the United States. This Russian diversion is a fucking sideshow that is really largely about the Russian state and Russian people's absolutely Brobdingnagian insecurities and discontentment with the hand history dealt them.

The sooner Russia comes to its senses, the quicker we can get back to forgetting that an economically and politically insignificant country that spans 14 time zones exists.

This is my analogy:

Russia -> The House's basement flooded a little bit this year. It hasn't flooded in 25 years. We need to fix the pump and repair any pipes.

China -> The neighbors are stockpiling assault rifles and ammunition and putting up a razorwire fence.
    Pretty sad if the only way you can think is "the commies are out to get us" or that everybody is a threat...