Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    WTF are you going on about? First you say muslims want to make homosexuality illegal then you go on about the deep south (don't know why)

- - - Updated - - -

I suspect I know more about muslims than you do considering I have lived in a heavily populated muslim area for 30 years
    Doubtful I got to visit their lovely shit hole of a country and put a few of them down in my youth. You likely know hipster im a muslim I just dont follow the quron muslims but i know the actual ones pretty well. Hell I would likely get a ban telling you about the shit they do to children never mind adults.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Doubtful I got to visit their lovely shit hole of a country and put a few of them down in my youth. You likely know hipster im a muslim I just dont follow the quron muslims but i know the actual ones pretty well. Hell I would likely get a ban telling you about the shit they do to children never mind adults.
    And? Some muslims are utter shits, news at 10. I know none muslim shits too! I also got called a faggot and spat at, didn't suddenly make me xenophobic towards every muslim.

And? Some muslims are utter shits, news at 10. I know none muslim shits too! I also got called a faggot and spat at, didn't suddenly make me xenophobic towards every muslim.
    You really won't understand the mistake you made until you are dragged into the street and beheaded will you?

Deleted
    You really won't understand the mistake you made until you are dragged into the street and beheaded will you?
    You're aware that's never going to happen right? I have more chance getting buggered by Chanum Tatum

You're aware that's never going to happen right? I have more chance getting buggered by Chanum Tatum
    It likely won't your country men do not seem as foolish as you and are making a hard break from the EU. You will sadly be spared.

Deleted
    It likely won't your country men do not seem as foolish as you and are making a hard break from the EU. You will sadly be spared.
    I think perhaps you need to log off, you're rambling

I think perhaps you need to log off, you're rambling
    Not really just spanking you like a fresh men as you desperately try to find some nugget to defend the notion why we should invite the savages through the gate

Well you're being as coherent as a drunk so it's difficult
    Seems like you're at least hungover dude. It's pretty easy to see the connection between homosexuality being illegal in a society with strong anti-gay beliefs.

Your "i dont care about the south, whats that have to do with me??" is laughable and a drunkard's intellect.
    Last edited by Kraenen; 2016-05-22 at 04:20 PM.

Deleted
    Not really just spanking you like a fresh men as you desperately try to find some nugget to defend the notion why we should invite the savages through the gate
    So every muslim is a savage now?

Why even leave your original country if you don't want to change?

This is basically straw manning it like a pro

you keep trying to play this game where you make the group larger and larger in some vague hope this will end before you include all of humanity...

Is it so hard to accept you lost?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Seems like you're at least hungover dude. It's pretty easy to see the connection between homosexuality being illegal in a society filled with an anti-gay ideology.
    But England doesn't have an anti gay ideology - it hasn't in 30 years.... Perhaps if you lived here you'd understand how silly it is thinking that homosexuality will be made illegal here anytime soon.

Deleted
    Focus on "sadly".

Deleted
    This is basically straw manning it like a pro
    He called muslims savages

But England doesn't have an anti gay ideology - it hasn't in 30 years.... Perhaps if you lived here you'd understand how silly it is thinking that homosexuality will be made illegal here anytime soon.
    Meh, England doesn't seem to be inviting mass immigration. That might change, and if it does, expect those 30 years to be eroded in time. Remember the thread is about sweden, though, where this applies.

I don't see why your position rests on change being so immediate. Are you saying you don't give a shit about future generations?
    Last edited by Kraenen; 2016-05-22 at 04:24 PM.

Deleted
    It's your fault for not getting it BRO!!

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Focus on "sadly".
    I am not comfortable with the fact we agree on something for the record btw

Deleted
    Meh, England doesn't seem to be inviting mass immigration. That might change, and if it does, expect those 30 years to be eroded in time. Remember the thread is about sweden, though, where this applies.
    The depth of paranoia some of you guys have reached are... remarkable.

What else to you call foreign uneducated murderous people from another land?

If there is a better term I am all ears.