Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Lol Adam86shadown got infracted and the ones calling muslims "murderous savages" are still talking.
    To drive a demon back I guess all it takes is to quote a bible verse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    actually you DO. Jihad for ISLAM is a prerequiste. its just that most people have better things to do. I mean do you think people would just leave their families to fight jihad overboard? But say if you are in a foreign country where your family is, you try to change that country to muslim ways, that country fights back by banning extreme ways that does not go along with that countries values, then you can claim islam under attack and fighting in self defense. I mean really we have done this before. Why do you think Muslims history claims islam spread by self defense, and muslims ALWAYS fought in self defense and somehow spread from arabia to Spain and India because of "self defense"./
    Bolllox.
    Jihad is not only HOLY WAR but also interpreted as an internal spiritual struggle. Please inform yourself before commenting.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean this is beyond acceptable. Artemishunter1 you are ACTIVELY engaging in misinformation. Be ashamed of yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    8 years in Sweden, modern world. And she is still not integrated. That should show people that islam and Europe just CANT WORK. Wake up!
    Integration

Assimilation

Please learn the difference in words. That being said an Immigrant should never be forced to 100% assimilate. We are greater than the sum of our parts.

E Pluribus Unum - out of many, one (Motto of the United States of America)

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
    With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
    Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
    A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
    Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
    Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
    Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
    The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
    "Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
    With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

These are the reasons that the USA was once (and largely still is) seen as a safe haven for immigrants. Sure there are those that forget that most of our families came from other nations, but for the most part we are a tolerant society. The world needs to stop forcing others to be like us, and start accepting that we are all different and unique.

15+ Year Old Account
    I still like how an American is telling others what a "true" Muslim is and is not based on his very limited television view of the world.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

islam does not accept any idea except their own.
    Wut wut wut in the mud

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Bolllox.
    Jihad is not only HOLY WAR but also interpreted as an internal spiritual struggle. Please inform yourself before commenting.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean this is beyond acceptable. Artemishunter1 you are ACTIVELY engaging in misinformation. Be ashamed of yourself.
    Beyond that, people severely overestimate the power of violent jihad. The Muslim world did expand rapidly for the first 100 years, but basically hasn't grown at all ever since. To portray it as this sort of all-consuming entity that is continually grabbing more and more territory and converts by the day is to vastly overestimate its power and influence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Natiry427 View Post
    Ok, I've never been to Sweden so I can't judge what you have or don't, but if you really believe mass assimilation into one cultural hive-mind is "freedom", then more power to you friend.

Based on what I've seen from Sweden and other countries' reaction to the mas migrations, you all seem to have this crazy theory that all of the brown people are going to come and put sharia on your ass and god knows what else. I guess that's a result of a mostly closed, predominantly white society accepting new types of people, but God damnit it its 20-fucking 16 cultural diversity is a thing in the free world, get over yourself.
    I gave this in the previous response aswell, but feel like adding to it.

when a third of the muslims want to incorporate Sharia law. There is something fundamentally wrong with that world view, I'm sure we can agree.
    Our crime statistics have risen extremly rapidly since the refugee crisis. And the police recently came out saying they'd been hiding information.

Sure. Everyone brown isnt horrible.

In Sweden, before the refugee crisis we still had a vastly more immigrants than other countries (from a population percentage)

It's just recently where more problems have occoured.

Regarding the freedom.

We have had Freedom of speech, and freedom of the press for longer than the US has been a country.
    That doesnt mean we should listen to people who wants homosexuality to be illegal, people who want sharia law to be effective.
    Again. We are not talking about an extreme minority here, Like it would have been a few years ago.

Multiculturalism has failed. No matter what people tells you. It did work until this recent wave.

I'm guessing you are from the US, and haven't really seen what's been happening.
    In Germany, people are censored from talking about what they truly feel about the crisis.

Fucking Merkel said we should apologise to muslims for the Paris attack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ins0mnia View Post
    islam does not accept any idea except their own.
    to be honest isnt that like kind of common with...erm... religions?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    Integration

Assimilation

Please learn the difference in words. That being said an Immigrant should never be forced to 100% assimilate. We are greater than the sum of our parts.

E Pluribus Unum - out of many, one (Motto of the United States of America)

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
    With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
    Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
    A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
    Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
    Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
    Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
    The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
    "Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
    With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

These are the reasons that the USA was once (and largely still is) seen as a safe haven for immigrants. Sure there are those that forget that most of our families came from other nations, but for the most part we are a tolerant society. The world needs to stop forcing others to be like us, and start accepting that we are all different and unique.
    Sure, lets accept others

http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/10/half-o...legal-5807066/

This has not happend yet in the US.

It's happening in Europe, and growing fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    If there was any hope of discussing this topic without delving into religeous debate it's gone by now. Closing this.

CLOSED.