Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    FFXIV a jet propelled flying adamantoise is a great idea unless you dont like being dizzy for the rest of your life.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Team Fortress 2:

No one cares about you KDA ratio, you are as good as the hat you are wearing.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

witcher 3, try to screw every female i can

Nier taught me not to jump into the fray without knowing the full story of what's going on. Heavensward shows that forging peace between long time enemies is not a quick or easy process.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    ITT: The last game you played and what it has taught you!

God of War: You may make a pact with the gods to save your life, and then break it at your own choosing. If they have a problem with it, you may just murder the gods.
    World of Warcraft : Even your best friend will eventually stab you in the back and move on in order to progress and become more powerful if you do not keep up with them.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    witcher 3, try to screw every female i can
    Isn't that the meaning of life?

DOOM slaughter everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    Overwatch: We're all soldiers now.

Its high noon somewhere in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Its high noon somewhere in the world.
    But does justice rain from above?

Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    Team Fortress 2:
    No one cares about you KDA ratio, you are as good as the hat you are wearing.

I feel the opposite: You are not your silly hat. You are not your shiny weapon. I'll kill you just the same
    Last edited by stellvia; 2016-05-22 at 10:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fallout 4:

Apparently wearing a giant metal suit doesn't protect you from a horrific, mutated angler fish.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fallout 4

While i quickly abandoned the game out of general boredom, the couple of hours i did spend on it showed me that my introversion has risen to heights. My antisocial behavior is even extending itself into games that i play. I actually went out of my way to avoid that stupid dog at the first area outside the starting town because i didnt want it following me around. In fact, one of the main reasons i quit playing is because everyone annoyed me and i couldnt just massacre them all. Tedious.

Witcher 3: Even if you think you are doing the right thing, there will be consequences. Also fucking hella side characters has no negative effects against your preferred waifu, she's cool with it as long as you aren't also fucking the other main love interest.

fallout 4: i hope the government makes it illegal to create an artificial intelligence even close to a synth.

creating synthetic people that look real? that's ok, but they should only be as smart as a simple robot, no artificial flesh brain, just metal robot brains.

Mirror's Edge: Beautiful tyranny is rotten on the inside, and always less beautiful than gritty liberty.
    Horseshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Far Cry 4: Video game morality is often ridiculously oversimplified, and presents a path of evil behaviour as if it were "good".

There is a "good" ending in Far Cry 4, but the gameplay is meh and it only takes like 10 minutes to finish it that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last of Us: Killing people you don't care about is ok as long its to protect the person you do.
    SWTOR Friend Referral Code: http://www.swtor.com/r/kg3Sch

Uncharted 1.

Looking for treasure may make you fight zombie/demon like monsters...
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Final Fantasy Tactics: Trust no one, not even your best allies.

Dark souls 3: no matter what you do everything goes to shit in the end.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.