Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    I doubt you can loot if you're not inside the instance when the boss dies since the game has never really worked like that. That being said if you feel like they can't do it/don't want them to, just have them jump off the edge, there's literally no reason to have them hearth out with it lol
    I can confirm that you are in fact eligible for loot if you hearth out with the Doomlord. If you jump off the edge with it the Doomlord still spawns inside the instance and chain casts while being untargettable (assuredly leading to a wipe).

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I can confirm that you are in fact eligible for loot if you hearth out with the Doomlord. If you jump off the edge with it the Doomlord still spawns inside the instance and chain casts while being untargettable (assuredly leading to a wipe).
    haha for some reason I read that post as if Wrath of Gul'dan was the thing in question. I knew about the doomlord hearthing thing from one of Encores first speed kills...Cool that you can still loot I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    haha for some reason I read that post as if Wrath of Gul'dan was the thing in question. I knew about the doomlord hearthing thing from one of Encores first speed kills...Cool that you can still loot I guess.
    Ah yeah. I've recommended our melee just jump off with Wraths in the last phase because some of them have the raid awareness of a toaster and are more of a liability trying to stay alive than they are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Ah yeah. I've recommended our melee just jump off with Wraths in the last phase because some of them have the raid awareness of a toaster and are more of a liability trying to stay alive than they are dead.

Worst part is when they attempt to be clever and get pushed into the pillar with a heavy cooldown (cloak, bubble etc) up trying to stay alive for a shadowforce and bombard the tank with debuffs that increases the pillar damage ;_;. SQUARE FORMATION FOR LIFE

10+ Year Old Account
    No point in even having a demo lock if the imps aren't being gripped. No real need to waste grips on infernals, use them to get imps together and the demo lock can obliterate them with chaos waves and cataclysm