Anyone managed to find the hidden artefact traits yet?

Quote Originally Posted by DeiVias View Post
    Then you are pretty damn average at bosses cause of blizzards shitty new talent rest area system.
    Drop a tome or live with it.

Can't have your cake and eat it too.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Depends on spec, some can have their cake and eat it too.

Some can't.

Deleted
    this new system for talents really hurts some specs
    in fact all warlock spec that are all totally opposite spec beetween single trashs or aoe

it's a mess

Deleted
    Only Demo feels restricted tbh, aff and destro suffer less from that

Obviously tuning is still going on. But currently, how much better is demonbolt on single target over the darkglare? I really wanted to make summon darkglare my talent of choice. But if it's vastly inferior to demonbolt on single target, it's going to get really annoying constantly switching talents every fight. I don't raid mythic, so a minor DPS loss isn't something I care too much about. I'm not in beta, so I really have no idea what the damage difference between the two talents is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Drop a tome or live with it.

Can't have your cake and eat it too.
    Depends on the class you play, because, oh some classes can most definitely have their cake and eat it.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Anyone managed to find the hidden artefact traits yet?
    I think everyone gave up on that and are just waiting until someone discovers it and shares.

Can anyone suggest a good talent build for levelling?

I suggest that for leveling you pick talents.

Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    Can anyone suggest a good talent build for levelling?
    i'm finding questing a pain, stuff dies by the time I've got my DS and imps out and buffed them!
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Shadowy Inspiration, Implosion, Demon Skin, Hand of Doom, GoSup Infernal, Conduit.

AOE leveling.

Summon imps and implosion your way to 110, it's not much fun on ST but it gets the job done for leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    i'm finding questing a pain, stuff dies by the time I've got my DS and imps out and buffed them!
    You forgot the /s

Year trying to single target anything besides named or rares is a waste with Demo ramp up. Tag all the things with Doom, Demonwrath a few Hogs and one shot it all with implosion! It never gets old.

One thing I'm noticing in groups is Demonology is absolutely crucified by movement, the windows for your casts to be effective are so small that if you have to move, bye bye to a major amount of damage.

And Blizz sure do love their movement even in dungeons it looks like, it's gone from the most mobile 'lock spec to the least.

Deleted
    only if you play demonbolt tbh, darkglare is ok with movements

Quote Originally Posted by s1one View Post
    only if you play demonbolt tbh, darkglare is ok with movements
    Soul Conduit should be okay-ish with movement as well, since the shard refunds you get will help make up for missed Shadow Bolts.

Quote Originally Posted by bio347 View Post
    Soul Conduit should be okay-ish with movement as well, since the shard refunds you get will help make up for missed Shadow Bolts.
    The shards you gain back are meant to counter the dmg loss from nor having demonbolt rather (same for Darkglare)
    made by Shyama

So what talent builds are people finding best for which situations so far? (Questing, AoE, dungeons etc)

I've been using demonbolt but I'm finding for questing by the time I have enough demons out to make it hit hard the mobs dead anyway so wondering if that is better suited to dungeons/raids
    Last edited by Avikur; 2016-05-24 at 06:56 PM.
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

I have pretty much been sticking with Conduit/Implosion. I don't really bother taking the time to empower much while questing, just tag a bunch of mobs, drop a few HoG's on them and then one shot with implosion.

Deleted
    the only time i found myself kinda wanting demonbolt was in Eye of Azshara since there are few pulls here and there past the 1st boss
    Used implosion for aoe leveling till 103 ish i think? then i swapped to darkglare to have something useful for dungeons.

About leveling id say implosion/SC and HoD/Darkglare are kinda similar maybe implosion abit faster at blowing things up AFTER they are clumped, but with Darkglare you can damage mobs away without having to wait

Thinking about i shouldve upgraded the right half of my artifact for leveling and such, as i feel that the left half is more tailored towards raids and long encounters