Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

It didnt start with gas chambers

And with trump, it also starts in america. Be cautious, whom you vote into office.

7+ Year Old Account
    this thread will go far! I love the fear mongering

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post

And with trump, it also starts in america. Be cautious, whom you vote into office.
    I think the comparisons to Trump using Hitler-style rhetoric have some validity, but inferring he will start industrial scale executions is beyond the pale.

Obama is the one dividing the people.

10+ Year Old Account
    People keep forgetting that when people point out similarities between Hitler's and Trump's rhetorical style, they aren't comparing Trump to 1944 Hitler at the height of the Third Reich and with the Holocaust in full swing. They're comparing Trump to the young Adolf Hitler seeking election in the early '30s. Saying "Trump hasn't killed any Jews or committed war crimes" is pretty much deliberately missing the point.

7+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/26/0b/44/260b448631555a1456a17ad7f40696c9.jpg[IMG]

If Trump is elected, what should I do to prepare myself?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I think the comparisons to Trump using Hitler-style rhetoric have some validity, but inferring he will start industrial scale executions is beyond the pale.
    Well, we germans also never thought hitler would build concentration camps and gas chambers.

He only needed a half year to remove democracy. He needed 7 years to build concentration camps.

His main message was hatred against other cultures and in special against the jewish religion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    People keep forgetting that when people point out similarities between Hitler's and Trump's rhetorical style, they aren't comparing Trump to 1944 Hitler at the height of the Third Reich and with the Holocaust in full swing. They're comparing Trump to the young Adolf Hitler seeking election in the early '30s. Saying "Trump hasn't killed any Jews or committed war crimes" is pretty much deliberately missing the point.
    How is this an acceptable thread, but a picture of a Huffington Post editorial meeting not acceptable?

How is this an acceptable thread, but a picture of a Huffington Post editorial meeting not acceptable?
    because it fits his political agenda.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Start dusting off your resumé because there will be more jobs.

This thread won the coin toss.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I dont know, you obviously seem to be his apologete.

I think we shouldn't elect anyone anymore. They might be Hitler reincarnated..

7+ Year Old Account
    the huffpost thread got shut down? did the mods name start with a e

7+ Year Old Account
    I dont know, you obviously seem to be his apologete.
    I guess we'll have to smuggle illegals to the safety of Mexico.

Deleted
    Oh yay... another regressive idiot crying "everyone I don't like is a nazi"...

...seriously, are you guys even intellectually capable of anything else? Because it certainly doesn't look like it!

[Infracted - Flaming]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-05-22 at 10:58 PM.

As opposed to our other politicians who attempt to unite us? A real leader would attempt to compromise and unite everyone. Unfortunately, the USA does not have any of them. We have a leadership void that rivals supermassive black holes. Every single one of our politicians attempt to divide us: Dem v pub, lib v conservative, Hillary's "war of women," Obama's racial division tactics, the list goes on and on and on.....

If you want to attack Trump, don't try some pathetic holocaust comparison (the media has been trying it for months- it hasn't stuck in the least), attack him on substance. Don't attack him for doing the same thing every single other politician does.... It doesn't even make sense...

Deleted
    I think you guys just should think about not voting people into office who want to win with hatred against other cultures and religions, thats all.

That way it started in germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Oh yay... another regressive idiot crying "everyone I don't like is a nazi"...

...seriously guys, are you lefties even intellectually capable of anything else? Because it certainly doesn't look like it!
    It is their "go to" tactic. amazingly transparent. Not too long ago, Hillary was comparing Putin to Hitler...... They will probably compare you to Hitler next. The holocaust did not start in a gas chamber, Hitler actually began in internet forums.....

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Just like with Clinton! Just because she hasn't murdered any Jews yet doesn't mean she won't