10+ Year Old Account
    Also that theory posted on page 695 seems a bit too tv show-esk. That's the sort of the thing posters make fun of over at westeros.org, you know "and then Bran wakes up" as the end for ASOIAF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Gotta say, i was moved by the Hodor scene, but i immediately went "Oh c'mon!!! Fuck off! Really?!!?!?!" when Summer died.
    Agreed.

Wolf didn't need to die in such a pointless event.

Killing of characters at an alarming rate it has to be said.
    Martells, Roose Bolton, Hodor.

A lot of fan faves there.

- - - Updated - - -

Are we now going to have zombie Hodor though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Agreed.

Wolf didn't need to die in such a pointless event.

Killing of characters at an alarming rate it has to be said.
    Martells, Roose Bolton, Hodor.

A lot of fan faves there.

- - - Updated - - -

Are we now going to have zombie Hodor though?
    Guess they took advantage of the fact that Summer has been offscreen ever since the Bran story line was put on hold back in s5. Still one does not simply forget the direwolves.

Well, Hodor was killed near the WW, soooo.........

Deleted
    If Hodor saying Hodor's explanation was RR's idea from the start and not some ploy the writers came up with on a whim I have to say hats off.

Like it.

Been a while since I said that, seems like all I've done this season is complain.

Deleted
    just a few more hours this week is insane game of thrones overwatch and warcraft my oh my

10+ Year Old Account
    Where the hell are you Benjen. The Stark surname is to the point of extinction, just come back already!
    Oh well, who am I kidding, he's certainly (un)dead by now...

I don't know why, but I really like Benjen, even though we saw him in only 3 or 4 episodes years ago . Maybe because he is Ned's brother and I always loved the idea of him returning to avenge the Starks and retake Winterfell

I think he's awesome

'' When Robb was likely killed by arrows, he came back shortly, after Greywind was killed. Bran came back from coma when Lady was killed. Jon came back from dead and Shaggydog was killed. ''

Now Summer is dead.

Benjen is going to come back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, am i the only one that finds it, well, amusing how reactions to Jon's return and the whole WW deal are being off screened? I'm refering to anyone who hasn't been at Castle Black during the events, which would mean, for now, Sansa and Brienne.

There's no doubts, suspicion or awe shown in the dialogue or on the actresses faces. They just assume that's it all real even though they haven't seen anything.

Ah, apparently Bran is now a Trojan Horse. That mark he carries will disable the Wall's magic and let the WWs come into Westeros.

Winter is coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Also, am i the only one that finds it, well, amusing how reactions to Jon's return and the whole WW deal are being off screened? I'm refering to anyone who hasn't been at Castle Black during the events, which would mean, for now, Sansa and Brienne.

There's no doubts, suspicion or awe shown in the dialogue or on the actresses faces. They just assume that's it all real even though they haven't seen anything.
    Agreed, plus i also find it weird how Sansa never asked John ''hey, where is my uncle''. She went there with the purpose to find John, she never mentioned Benjen once, like she already knew that he had gone missing. (unless she learned it sometime in the past indeed, i really can't remember so maybe i'm wrong)

Ok so Bran's vision made Hodor from the past warg into present day Hodor? And probably with present day Hodor, his actual spirit died? And he was an empty vessel playing a broken "tune" from the future? Fuck me :O

Tell me if i'm wrong here pls, i'm awaiting other theories

Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalus View Post
    Ok so Bran's vision made Hodor from the past warg into present day Hodor? And probably with present day Hodor, his actual spirit died? And he was an empty vessel playing a broken "tune" from the future? Fuck me :O

Tell me if i'm wrong here pls, i'm awaiting other theories
    I saw it as Bran having the flashbacks/link to hodor caused him to have a seizure/vision of "holding a door" when he was younger and just left him with brain damage. Not so much an empty vessel.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I saw it as Bran having the flashbacks/link to hodor caused him to have a seizure/vision of "holding a door" when he was younger and just left him with brain damage. Not so much an empty vessel.
    When people warg into stuff, their eyes turn white, Bran's eyes didn't turn in the vision and it's also impossible that he was controlling Hodor as he was to busy being astonished by astonishing shit in that vision, like Hodor looking at him then doing the warg eyes then having a seizure. Idk it's fucked up...

Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalus View Post
    When people warg into stuff, their eyes turn white, Bran's eyes didn't turn in the vision and it's also impossible that he was controlling Hodor as he was to busy being astonished by astonishing shit in that vision, like Hodor looking at him then doing the warg eyes then having a seizure. Idk it's fucked up...
    Well he was controlling Hodor when he was carrying his body out of the cave to escape. So maybe hes gotten stronger in the short time hes been training with the Old dude and can multi task now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Well he was controlling Hodor when he was carrying his body out of the cave to escape. So maybe hes gotten stronger in the short time hes been training with the Old dude and can multi task now lol.
    Hmm ok, so then why did Hodor see that glimpse of the future? Was he sucked in the connection because Bran warged while being inside the vision? It didn't seem like Bran was controlling Hodor as he was holding the door, i don't think he would let Hodor die such a horrible death and would have scrammed off the door with the first scrath on his face. I think that was Hodor alone, who had a journey throught space/time, shit was explained, then gave it all as a last stand.

Also the old dude said that he wasn't ready, so... idk... fucking... i won't be able to sleep now...

Deleted
    Once you've watched the episode...

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    I.... I.... don't... even...

Hodor... Hold the door..... hold the door.... hold the FUCKING DOOR!?!?!?!?!

Where's Bronn this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Illuminati View Post
    I.... I.... don't... even...

Hodor... Hold the door..... hold the door.... hold the FUCKING DOOR!?!?!?!?!
    Hodor,

/10char

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    This latest episode pissed me off. I can't even ... no ... you don't do that. You don't do that... not okay. I am not okay with that.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code