Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Every right wing populist is like a Nazi? Come on buddy...
    I didnt say that. But they come from the same source. And if you take a look how right wing populists changed existing democracies into autocrat systems in europe (erdogan, orban, kaczisnky), you should at least be cautious who you are going to vote for.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    People keep forgetting that when people point out similarities between Hitler's and Trump's rhetorical style, they aren't comparing Trump to 1944 Hitler at the height of the Third Reich and with the Holocaust in full swing. They're comparing Trump to the young Adolf Hitler seeking election in the early '30s. Saying "Trump hasn't killed any Jews or committed war crimes" is pretty much deliberately missing the point.
    You should be gassed first.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2016-05-23 at 01:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I think you guys just should think about not voting people into office who want to win with hatred against other cultures and religions, thats all.

That way it started in germany.
    To the best of my knowledge, Hitler did not issue public proclamations that he "loves the Jews" as Trump has with Mexicans. Trump is, of course, ridiculous, but the idea that he's a hate-filled monster is also absurd on its face.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Where is your evidence that he wants to exterminate Muslims?
    You should read what he plans to do with your army and how he wants to end the middle east war.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2016-05-22 at 11:21 PM.

Deleted

Lmao Trump btfo. I'm voting Rubio now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didnt say that. But they come from the same source. And if you take a look how right wing populists changed existing democracies into autocrat system in europe (erdogan, orban, kaczisnky), you should at least be cautious who you are going to vote for.
    Poland is still democracy, AFAIK, while Turkey never was. Hungarian political system was problem from day 1. Regardless, comparing either of them to Nazis seems to be quite a bit of a stretch.

Trump is bad enough as he is, no need to make stuff up to make him look that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Trump has already stated he wants to commit war crimes, violate human rights, and restrict constitutional freedoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    People keep forgetting that when people point out similarities between Hitler's and Trump's rhetorical style, they aren't comparing Trump to 1944 Hitler at the height of the Third Reich and with the Holocaust in full swing. They're comparing Trump to the young Adolf Hitler seeking election in the early '30s. Saying "Trump hasn't killed any Jews or committed war crimes" is pretty much deliberately missing the point.
    Right? So what is the point being made exactly? That Trump is going to genocide the mexicans in the US, before no doubt following it up with an actual invasion of Mexico itself to create 'living room'? Or that he's gonna... not do anything like that, and it's just a insanely hyperbolic smear campaign? Y'know, I don't see any way for this comparison to have the one genuinely making it not look like a lunatic.

I mean, sure, if elected he'll probably do everything he can to 'get things done', amassing as much power as he can in the hands of the presidency, inching the US ever closer to the novel government form; the elective dictatorship, but people'd look a lot less crazy (and thus ideally be more likely to be taken seriously) warning against that if they weren't busy making it sound like he's the second coming of hitler.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Lol Endus you are sooo biased its beyond a joke now lol. Atleast try to infract on rules and not feelings. Also this is fun beeing scared of right wing politicians LOL look at countries with far left politicians like sweden and venezuela.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTophat View Post
    Sure it's a valid comparison -- assuming you strip all historical context from Hitler's rise to power and then ignore almost the entirety of Trump's history before the 2016 race.
    Hitler came to power in a crisis in the weimar republic, as the country suffered from reparation costs from the WW1.
    Trump comes to power in a crisis in america where the people want to take away power from the establishment, which literally do not offer a real choice.

So both abuse crisis situations. America is currently in its biggest crisis when it comes to its political system. And it seems, the americans are going to vote even a right wing populist with hateful racism and religious bigottery into office.

And not because they want right wing politics, but just because they want to remove the established oligarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Trump has already stated he wants to commit war crimes, violate human rights, and restrict constitutional freedoms.
    So like every other US president? These attacks would sound a lot worse if they weren't all doing this shit all the time anyway...
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    People said this crap about Obama, it won't happen. Hillary isn't a very good candidate either but don't make shit up.
    Complete with audio, and yes, it's her own voice. Enjoy.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/leake...ond-amendment/
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

I'm worried about Bernie tbh. We know how much Jews tend to hate themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    Right? So what is the point being made exactly? That Trump is going to genocide the mexicans in the US, before no doubt following it up with an actual invasion of Mexico itself to create 'living room'? Or that he's gonna... not do anything like that, and it's just a insanely hyperbolic smear campaign? Y'know, I don't see any way for this comparison to have the one genuinely making it not look like a lunatic.
    I think it's more "we've seen what kind of society is created by this kind of divisive rhetoric, so why should we make a similar mistake a second time around" kind of thing.

It's not even really a "smear campaign", since the target is more on Trump's style and pattern of rhetoric than the fundamental basis of whatever views he might actually have. If he'd stop being an inflammatory demagogue who's barely on speaking terms with the truth, this kind of opposition wouldn't have any grounds to find purchase on.

It's like when G. W. Bush was supporting torture, and similar allegations were laid. It's not a "he's literally Hitler" statement, it's a "this is a terrible path to go down, and we've SEEN where it leads, so why walk that path at all?" statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Just like with Clinton! Just because she hasn't murdered any Jews yet doesn't mean she won't
    She also hasn't threatened to round up and label people like Trump wants to do with Muslims and blaming the problems of this country on illegals just like Hitler did with the Jews, Gypsies and whatnot.

www.thegreateststorynevertold.tv (Your right it didn't start with gas chambers !!)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    To the best of my knowledge, Hitler did not issue public proclamations that he "loves the Jews" as Trump has with Mexicans. Trump is, of course, ridiculous, but the idea that he's a hate-filled monster is also absurd on its face.
    Hitler infact tried to get a civil face before 1933 by contradicting some of his own political targets publically.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should read what he plans to do with your army and how he wants to end the middle east war.
    What does he intend to do with the British Army? And he said he wants to kill the families of terrorists, which is not within the remit of the US President anyway, not that he wants to kill all Muslims.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    Complete with audio, and yes, it's her own voice. Enjoy.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/leake...ond-amendment/
    As if that's going to happen. It won't happen even if she wins. Your fears are baseless.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eironn View Post
    www.thegreateststorynevertold.tv (Your right it didn't start with gas chambers !!)
    Get ready for being called a tinfoilhat nazi conspiracy theorist, lol.