Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Well it's not new to execute spies in some cruel ways. So I hope their enemy will not hold back when they find ISIS spies.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Small consolation but hopefully.
    i've heard that sulfuric acid doesn't actually hurt for a while. if this works the same, they might have felt very little before dying at least.

all in all, the method of execution is meaningless. the end result is the same, this is no worse or better than any other execution they have done.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-execut...ssolve-1561009

Apparently ISIS is looking to reach cartoon supervillain status with their new and more inventive ways of killing people.
    To summarize: "The 'Islamic State' does unmeasurably horrible thing for PR, again. World media cooperates, because ratings."
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Is waterboarding ISIS members still too extreme and barbaric for the democrat party after this?

Quote Originally Posted by Skaiz View Post
    Not taking away from the seriousness of the situation here, but isn't this how the joker came to be?
    i totally thought of the Joker when i read this too, and then Acme and their cartoonish supervillains.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    Is waterboarding ISIS members still too extreme and barbaric for the democrat party after this?
    Yes, because: 1) it still doesn't work, and 2) we ought to better than they are.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Just like a carnival act, ISIS understands people get bored with the same executions again and again. They have to mix it up to keep people watching.
    They have quite the imagination when it comes to executions.

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Yes, because: 1) it still doesn't work, and 2) we ought to better than they are.
    Why?
    You do realise that these people don't care about good examples. Nobody in he 3rd world does.
    The only thing ISIS understands is brutal violence.
    Last edited by mmoc438dc94cad; 2016-05-23 at 07:07 AM.

If there are no reporters, how do we know any of this is true?. A lot of the videos that I have seen look computer generated or edited.

I won't believe anything of this until I see footage proving that this really happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    Why?
    You do realise that these people don't care about good examples. Nobody in he 3rd world does.
    The only thing ISIS understands is brutal violence.
    It's not about them, it's about us. When you descended to brutal violence for its own sake, you're joining them. The fight against ISIS/Daesh/Islamic State is one small part of a long struggle between civilization (in all its forms) and chaos, anarchy, and violence. Torturing people because it makes you feel good is evil, and damaging to the civilization that does it. (And no, just for the record, torture doesn't frelling work - that's a nigh-unanimous conclusion among both professional interrogators and science. Anyone who claims it does is so willfully uninformed they make Flat Earthers look reasoned and intelligent, by comparison.)

10+ Year Old Account

Apparently ISIS is looking to reach cartoon supervillain status with their new and more inventive ways of killing people.
    how terrifying and vile, those poor people, i seriously hope these daesh fuckwads get raped by horses and dissolved in acid themselves

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dopefishz View Post
    I won't believe anything of this until I see footage proving that this really happened.
    Uh, why?

Is it a surprise ISIS would do something like this?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Can you speak up? That high horse makes it hard to hear you.

Guys, you can't judge them for their culture. All cultures are equal, based on scientific studies.

Religion of Peace spreading cultural enrichment everywhere they go!

10+ Year Old Account
    Some people just deserve to be taken out back and shot. No mercy whatsoever.

Fuck those guys.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Uh, why?

Is it a surprise ISIS would do something like this?
    Of course not. But there's still a chance that ISIS are getting cold feet with all their recently lost territory and stuff and just think 'we need to do something to make the people believe we still are the evil and dangerous goatfuckers we were 1 year ago'

Deleted

This is such deliberate sadism that it's fucking absurd. It's evident these people are complete sociopaths and sadists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Shock would set in almost immediately in all likelihood.
    Yeah I think you'll pass out from the pain, if you've not drowned before that.

It is torture and execution. ... more bang for your buck.
    Beheading have lost their"charm" so...new thing.
    Brand recognition is important...I wish I was kidding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Can you speak up? That high horse makes it hard to hear you.
    He is right though. Torture hasn't yielded any useful intel in the entire history of it being used in the "war on terror". And this is by the CIA's own admission, when they were forced to disclose that by congress.

If it's not useful for intel, what is it supposed to be for? Fear, deterrence? That's pure bullshit, the people who actually join ISIS are either pressed into "service" forcibly, in which case they can't choose, or blinded by utter hatred and contempt for the Western world and/or blind religious fanatism, in which case they will not give a fuck about your methods, they already literally think you're Satan.

So for whose benefit the torture? Well, face it and say it aloud - for yours. Satisfaction and vengeance.

My country has tried this shit 300 years ago already. It doesn't work. We impaled rebellious enemies, boiled them alive, dismembered them. The cliche image of rows of impaled corpses along a road, miles long? Yep, us.

Guess what? It didn't actually deter anyone from rebelling.
    Last edited by mmoc4588e6de4f; 2016-05-23 at 04:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't a vat the size of 25 people all tied together with concentrated enough nitric acid to kill people in a reasonable time be kinda expensive? I mean, even if you don't get reagent grade stuff, I can't imagine it would be cheap.

That in and of itself makes me really question it.