Quote Originally Posted by Shadgalaul View Post
    This... so sad to see him go, but in all honesty, the best death (most meaningful) so far. Hodor is a hero!!!!!!!!!!!
    A wee bit silly maybe...

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Also - SUMMER!!!! Another Direwolf down.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Also how the hell is Brann going to get around now. Hodor was also his ride. The hunter chick is going to have be a bodyguard and mule now unless they meet up someone else or stay somewhere.
    Maybe they'll bring in Coldhands?

Also, what if Coldhands is Benjen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    I was painting my nails, ok?!
    I also don't remember it, but it might have happened when I had to pick up the phone for a moment, well wathever.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Because they cut to it so quickly and randomly it was the international equivlanet of 20 million people getting slapped in the face with a 3 foot penis simultaneously.

It's rather hysterical. And it served no purpose in the scene other than to be gratuitous.

No I think he isn't going to have the ability to change the past, only fulfill it. He maybe the one who drove the Mad King mad, for example (it's one theory). And there will be no outcome other than that.

I think it goes both ways though. I'm not sure how yet, but there is a relationship between Bran and the Night's King. I've long believed that the Wights / Army of the Undead are one big super-warg by the White Walkers. But what if through mystical / time mumbo jumbo, Bran, Blood Raven, the Nights King, and others, all turn out to be... I hate to use the word but... "incarnations" of one figure, the super-greenseer, who can mass-warg. From one perspective, Bran could litterally be fighting himself. The Nights King could be in essence, an echo of him from the past, the came from the future.

Time travel is a cunt.
    Man, I hate it when they have gratuitous nudity in a show just for the sake of nudity. Something GoT has NEVER done before with the female form

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadgalaul View Post
    Also - SUMMER!!!! Another Direwolf down.
    I honestly thought those puppies would have larger, or at least more significant, roles to play. Maybe on the books?

Very good episode. The end was great..well bad, but great.

What I wish more was watching Bran gain his power and using his ability to travel back in time (Greenseer) for more background. I'm sure they will keep doing this which will be great. Sadly I read some spoilers online and sort of know the back story.

Now I wonder since Bran's Greenseer ability shows he can interact with the past. Will he maybe save his mom and Robb Stark at the wedding? I heard a rumor awhile ago that I think the actress said she might come back. Rumor of course.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Very good episode. The end was great..well bad, but great.

What I wish more was watching Bran gain his power and using his ability to travel back in time (Greenseer) for more background. I'm sure they will keep doing this which will be great. Sadly I read some spoilers online and sort of know the back story.

Now I wonder since Bran's Greenseer ability shows he can interact with the past. Will he maybe save his mom and Robb Stark at the wedding? I heard a rumor awhile ago that I think the actress said she might come back. Rumor of course.
    I'm pretty sure if catelyn ever comes back it will be as lady stonehearth. Otherwise they make a very very big leap from the books

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    The Three Eye'd Raven said it himself, the ink is already dry. Everything that's happened in the past has to happen again, even if Bran caused it. He can't change the past, he might think he can, but hes just going to cause what has already happened.
    Oh. my bad.

Edit. Now I just read an article where the actor playing Bran says he can change things in the past. Meh.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2016-05-23 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    I'm pretty sure if catelyn ever comes back it will be as lady stonehearth. Otherwise they make a very very big leap from the books
    I think that Brienne going to Riverrun and the confirmation that Thoros of Myr will be in this season is a strong indicator that Lady Stonehearth will be in this season, maybe show up in the last couple of episodes.

Hopefully. Would really seem like a wasted opportunity if they don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrulerxxx View Post
    Interesting details about the origins of the White Walkers....

does that mean, since the children of the forest eventually made peace with the humans, that they could not control them any longer?

since most of the children of the forest died/disappeared......the White Walkers objective is still to wipe out humanity then correct?

they obviously bring winter along with them, what if (since the history of the long night, and maybe the ones before it, the white walkers came), maybe in a sense they are winter itself, the long night.

and since they lost their last battle against Azor Ahai, they've been recuperating since and are obviously gaining in strength to bring winter along with them again...

pretty crazy that they can control such a thing.

and Sad to see Hodor gone, i loved his character :/
    While this may very well be the origin of the White Walkers in the show (and in that context I'm perfectly fine with it), I will be extremely disappointed if it also turns out to be the book origin of the Others, who Martin convincingly hints at being truly and deeply alien, not merely twisted men.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    I doubt he'll be able to actually change the past. That Blood Raven dude already told him that the past is the past. I don't recall the exact line, but it was something about the ink being dry already.

The past will likely remain unchanged, but Bran might turn out to be the source of other events.

The Catelyn Stark returning thing is something else entirely and has nothing to do with this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    I doubt he'll be able to actually change the past. That Blood Raven dude already told him that the past is the past. I don't recall the exact line, but it was something about the ink being dry already.

The past will likely remain unchanged, but Bran might turn out to be the source of other events.

The Catelyn Stark returning thing is something else entirely and has nothing to do with this.
    It's weird to think that all the events with Hodor, summer dying and the elf thingies was basicly because bran was bored one night and decided to do something dumb

Bran literally fucked up Hodors entire life by touching a root out of boredom
    Last edited by mmocfe2bab4c21; 2016-05-23 at 04:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    It's weird to think that all the events with Hodor, summer dying and the elf thingies was basicly because bran was bored one night and decided to do something dumb

Bran literally fucked up Hodors entire life by touching a branch out of boredom
    More like all cuz bran the little bastard went climbing after his mother expressly forbid him from climbing.

Everyone who has died in the war of the 5 kings can thank bran for that, as well as everyone who has died to ramsay and the other boltons post 5 kings war

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    More like all cuz bran the little bastard went climbing after his mother expressly forbid him from climbing.

Everyone who has died in the war of the 5 kings can thank bran for that, as well as everyone who has died to ramsay and the other boltons post 5 kings war
    What a little twat :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post

Because obviously Ned Stark wouldn't have come to the conclusion that Joffrey was a bastard otherwise.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

just woke up and saw the episode

it was so sad

/cry

Deleted
    Is anyone else hoping we will never see more of Rickon?

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    Because obviously Ned Stark wouldn't have come to the conclusion that Joffrey was a bastard otherwise.
    Catelyn wouldn't of taken Tyrion meaning Ned wouldn't of been confronted by Jaime and taken prisoner so yes the war essentially starts when Catelyn kidnaps tyrion because she thinks he tried to kill Bran. Sure, it might've started later, possibly, or Robert would've just killed the lannisters like he had done to the Targeryn children.