Page 1 of 32
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Cool Angel faced Youtuber, Evalion, kicked off the site after sharing hateful views

A racist vlogger has been booted off YouTube after she sang happy birthday to Hitler and called black people ''n*****' in her videos

The woman, known as Evalion, caused outrage by calling Hitler a 'brilliant' and 'compassionate man and condemning Jewish people.

Her true identity isn't known but she is believed to be 18 and well spoken.

In Evalion's videos called Why Hitler Wasn't Evil and How Feminists Supported Rape by Causing the Migrant Crisis, she shared her support for Hitler.

There was shock when she made swastika cupcakes with birthday candles and sang happy birthday to a picture of the Fuhrer - who was behind the execution of six million Jewish people during the Second World War.

Evalion insists that the leader of the Nazis was a good man whilst also admitting to being a Holocaust denier.

The baby-faced blogger is openly anti-Semitic by opening her videos with lines such as 'Do you despise the Jews as much as I do' and 'Do you want to know how to spot a Jew.'

She also went on to use racist language by saying: 'Don't you hate those lazy n***** who are never satisfied even after they are given reparations.'

She also holds contempt for feminists blaming them for the migrant crisis and singling out criticism for Labour MP Jess Phillips.

The banning of Evalion has sparked intense debate on social-media with some people outraged at YouTube's decision to censor her.

Disturbingly Evalion had over 40,000 subscribers before she was exiled.

One Twitter user called Spanky the Monkey said: 'If you love free speech, then you have to allow ALL people to speak!'

And @Polite-Critical said: 'I don't support what Evalion says, but I defend her right to say it.'
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-cupcakes.html

I can't believe there are people defending her and even worse, a petition to reinstate her channel! What is the world coming to?!
    The question is, why did youtube take this long to ban her channel?

The person in question...

Last edited by Tennis; 2016-05-23 at 05:17 AM.

Defending total free-speech and defending the youtuber is two different things

Man, that is more than your garden variety racism.

She looks a bit like the creepy girlfriend meme.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    LOL! Swastika cupcakes? I'm wondering if this is just maximum level trolling, or if she really does believe everything she says.

Quote Originally Posted by Knaar View Post
    If they want to exercise their right to free speech they can host if on their own sites.
    There's no such thing as "total free speech".
    Last edited by Idoru; 2016-05-23 at 05:08 AM.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    LOL! Swastika cupcakes? I'm wondering if this is just maximum level trolling, or if she really does believe everything she says.
    I've never been convinced there's a meaningful difference between being a racist and just acting like one.

I'm amazed tennisball isn't trying to say some man forced her to say those things.

If they wish to ban people for extreme levels of racism that is their call, but they should do apply to every account equally. I don't see Black Hitler being banned, and he is at least that level of racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandraudiga View Post
    If they wish to ban people for extreme levels of racism that is their call, but they should do apply to every account equally. I don't see Black Hitler being banned, and he is at least that level of racist.
    Indeed. It is time for a revolution. Toe the line or be banned.

I'd never heard of her channel, but the dailymail link has what looks like a screenshot of her video list... it's pretty safe to say she believed everything she said. Kind of looks like all she does is make pro-nazi anti-etc etc videos. But dat face... so perfect. Such a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I've never been convinced there's a meaningful difference between being a racist and just acting like one.
    The difference is that anyone can claim that anyone is 'acting' like a racist, but that doesn't actually make them a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Indeed. It is time for a revolution. Toe the line or be banned.
    Where do they draw the line though? Will they just start dropping the banhammer on whatever conflicts with the feelings of pop culture or the political opinions of youtube moderators?
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-cupcakes.html

I can't believe there are people defending her and even worse, a petition to reinstate her channel! What is the world coming to?!
    The question is, why did youtube take this long to ban her channel?
    I'd say freedom of speech but I don't have youtube's guidelines memorized. As far as I'm aware they're a private organization so if their house rules say "no racist neo nazis allowed" you have to deal with it.

Kind of like how you'd get infracted if you posted that sort of stuff here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    The difference is that anyone can claim that anyone is 'acting' like a racist, but that doesn't actually make them a racist.
    We're discussing people who "troll" as racists. Your stock conservative complaint has no relevance.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I'd say freedom of speech but I don't have youtube's guidelines memorized. As far as I'm aware they're a private organization so if their house rules say "no racist neo nazis allowed" you have to deal with it.
    Yeah I'm very much pro free speech personally, but do not have a problem with the banning as long as youtube isn't contradicting the rules already set forth. And also her channel was gross and she's a terrible person but... subjective I guess.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    We're discussing people who "troll" as racists. Your stock conservative complaint has no relevance.
    The difference is that people who work for a political direction they believe in at least have integrity where those who troll a false ideal are filth? Or so i would think

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knaar View Post
    They're the same thing actually.

So you have to label them as a troll first, before you are allowed to label them as 'definitely a racist' according to how you perceive their words and actions?

Not everyplace is MMOchamp forums. People lie when they troll. People have been lying for generations. No, I don't believe that making a so called racist joke automatically implies that you think that a certain race of humans are inherently inferior to other races and should be subservient to those other races.

Of course, from my perspective, the person mentioned in the OP is a racist, if they are not simply trolling.

However, there are a lot, like a LOT of extremely 'passionate' people on youtube that blatantly hate other groups. Is youtube going to start banning everybody that expresses such an opinion towards any group of people, regardless of whether those people are set apart because of their race, sexuality, nationality, religion, social status, etc.? A ton of people express great hatred for other groups, and use foul language to refer to them as well. So what of them? Will they be banned? Will youtube ban all youtube accounts that express great amounts of disdain for groups of people, and not just the ones that are more politically correct?
    Last edited by spinner981; 2016-05-23 at 05:24 AM.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Deleted
    Well Youtube isn't the government but a private company, so freedom of speech doesn't really apply. If you're gonna work with a private company, you gotta abide by their rules.

Btw, Angel + Evalion = Evangelion. http://evangelion.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Anime fan gone mad?
    Last edited by mmoc1ccafd3aee; 2016-05-23 at 05:21 AM.

What difference does it make where freedom of speech is concerned?
    Before people jump on me, I agree with YouTube's right to not allow it, although I wish that they would.