Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Evalion is a total troll and a satirist. You'd have to be a moron not to be able to see that if you had ever stumbled upon a video. Not that I'm surprised she was kicked off YouTube... Even for a performance it was way extreme.

Maximum level bait. Good work gal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Evalion is a total troll and a satirist. You'd have to be a moron not to be able to see that. Not that I'm surprised she was kicked off YouTube... Even for a performance it was way extreme.
    So a fail troll that gets banned. True trolls can troll people without breaking the rules, we have some right here on MMOC.

Not a fan of banning people based on their views, but they have every right to.

Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    So you have to label them as a troll first, before you are allowed to label them as 'definitely a racist' according to how you perceive their words and actions?

Not everyplace is MMOchamp forums. People lie when they troll. People have been lying for generations. No, I don't believe that making a so called racist joke automatically implies that you think that a certain race of humans are inherently inferior to other races and should be subservient to those other races.

Of course, from my perspective, the person mentioned in the OP is a racist, if they are not simply trolling.

However, there are a lot, like a LOT of extremely 'passionate' people on youtube that blatantly hate other groups. Is youtube going to start banning everybody that expresses such an opinion towards any group of people, regardless of whether those people are set apart because of their race, sexuality, nationality, religion, social status, etc.? A ton of people express great hatred for other groups, and use foul language to refer to them as well. So what of them? Will they be banned? Will youtube ban all youtube accounts that express great amounts of disdain for groups of people, and not just the ones that are more politically correct?
    You've really missed the point that was being made entirely, but explaining that to you once was enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Makaran View Post
    So a fail troll that gets banned. True trolls can troll people without breaking the rules, we have some right here on MMOC.
    Whatever rules this girl was breaking, there are very likely people breaking those same rules on youtube that aren't even trolling. Yet they won't be banned. What is youtube to do about all of those people? Will they just start banning according to their political agenda or somebody elses?

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    You've really missed the point that was being made entirely, but explaining that to you once was enough.
    You said "Nu, were talking about trolls!" and that doesn't really change or explain anything, no matter how much you might pretentiously act like it does.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, all im gonna say is yes, Hitler and his generals were good when it came to military, other than that, lets just say im glad hes dead.
    Last edited by Xkiller9000; 2016-05-23 at 07:25 AM.

Reminds me of another Youtuber a few years ago called Rotiart135 (total unknown youtuber like the other 50 million) who would keep posting videos about North Korea and constantly writing racist slurs and death threats about Japanese people and Japan in general.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaran View Post
    Is it fail troll if she's being taken seriously by the media?

Anyway, I could well imagine she fully expected to get kicked off. I even suspect that she intended it, just to cause a shit storm.

I see the persecution of poor innocent conservatives continues. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    Hitler was a genius when it came to military,

no, he really wasn't. The German military had some of the best and most experienced during the war, and he still managed to fuck things up.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

I'm not trying to be a bitch, but what's really getting me about this entire thread is....her face. It's creeping me out. I'm not saying she's ugly or anything, but my god, those eyes stare into your soul. Her face proportions just seem almost mutant-like.

But yeah, after being on the internet for a while....I wouldn't be surprised if she was just doing this for attention. Being a quirky sensationalist, even if a despised one, is an easy way to get your name out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    Well, all im gonna say is yes, Hitler was a genius when it came to military, other than that, lets just say im glad hes dead.
    Uh...no? Hitler only set the grand scale plan, like naming the targets. The actual strategy was handled by his generals, very effective generals.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Indeed. It is time for a revolution. Toe the line or be banned.
    It's a private service, so yes they can ban whoever doesn't "toe the line". Just because they can do it doesn't mean there wouldn't be consequences. They would start haemorrhaging its user base and become the next MySpace of the social media world.

Quote Originally Posted by Knaar View Post
    Defending total free-speech and defending the youtuber is two different things
    This should be a /thread. I don't care what her opinions are, she should be allowed to voice them openly as long as she is not attempting to incite violence. If you disagree with her views then make videos deconstructing all her talking points, show where the flaws are in her logic. With any luck you will convince people who may have otherwise been swayed by what she said. This is how the marketplace of ideas works, when you think someone is wrong you call them out on it and explain why they are wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knaar View Post
    Defending total free-speech and defending the youtuber is two different things
    This... I think she is a complete moron, but she still has the right to say what she wants, free speech is free speech, and I fully support her right to make a total ass out of herself in front of thousands, if not millions of people.

That being said, Youtube is not a "public area", it is the property of Google, and as such with any private property, the owner can in fact determine what can and cannot be said and done on site, and they have the right to kick anyone out whenever they damn well please, for any, or no reason... To put it simply, their house, their rules.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2016-05-23 at 05:43 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    This should be a /thread. I don't care what her opinions are, she should be allowed to voice them openly as long as she is not attempting to incite violence. If you disagree with her views then make videos deconstructing all her talking points, show where the flaws are in her logic. With any luck you will convince people who may have otherwise been swayed by what she said. This is how the marketplace of ideas works, when you think someone is wrong you call them out on it and explain why they are wrong.
    Youtube really shouldn't just be banning people based on how 'offensive' somebody else determines them to be. That will get youtube going nowhere fast. Perhaps youtube could just have some default filters, that causes some types of videos to not appear, and you can toggle off those filters whenever you want.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Youtube really shouldn't just be banning people based on how 'offensive' somebody else determines them to be. That will get youtube going nowhere fast. Perhaps youtube could just have some default filters, that causes some types of videos to not appear, and you can toggle off those filters whenever you want.
    What's funny is I can pretty much guarantee they don't even apply their rules uniformly. In fact, I think co-called 'Black Hitler' is still on Youtube.

Edit: Just checked, yup, still going.

10+ Year Old Account
    The difference is that anyone can claim that anyone is 'acting' like a racist, but that doesn't actually make them a racist.

Where do they draw the line though? Will they just start dropping the banhammer on whatever conflicts with the feelings of pop culture or the political opinions of youtube moderators?
    If you're being disrespectful and rude then you're looking to be banned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    Edit: Just checked, yup, still going.
    He is, and so is the woman Black Hitler.