Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    This... I think she is a complete moron, but she still has the right to say what she wants, free speech is free speech, and I fully support her right to make a total ass out of herself in front of thousands, if not millions of people.

That being said, Youtube is not a "public area", it is the property of Google, and as such with any private property, the owner can in fact determine what can and cannot be said and done on site... To put it simply, their house, their rules.
    I just think that there should be a red flag going up when youtube starts banning unpopular opinions. This isn't just some forum, it's youtube, where everybody has been expressing their ideas for years, and many different ideas have been expressed polar opposite from each other. If youtube just starts banning people for expressing the 'wrong' ideas, ideas that youtube doesn't like, that's sort of taking unfair advantage of their effective monopoly on internet video sharing to effectively push their agenda, IF it gets to be that bad, which it isn't at right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    If you're being disrespectful and rude then you're looking to be banned.
    According to who? Anyone can call anything they want disrespectful and rude after all, and simply labeling somebody as disrespectful and rude doesn't somehow prove the fact that they therefore must be trying to get banned. That's just ridiculous.
    Last edited by spinner981; 2016-05-23 at 05:47 AM.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

I consider refugee support to be the polar opposite of hitler and extremism on the other wing.
    I suggest if youtube is going to ban people who speak out against refugees, to also ban ones who speak out in support of refugees.

Californian companies seem to be becoming radical anti-conservative in every aspect raging a silent war to ban and block as many of us as humanly possible, my WoW account got banned for excessive use of "Mad Language" <- literally a blizzard quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    Well, all im gonna say is yes, Hitler was a genius when it came to military, other than that, lets just say im glad hes dead.
    Except that he wasn't. Germany had the most powerful military in Europe, and still lost. He fucked up by invading the Soviet Union. Had he not invaded the Soviet Union Germany would have had a much better chance at winning the war. They would still probably have lost, but the war would have been dragged out longer. The United States would have likely nuked Berlin or something.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Except that he wasn't. Germany had the most powerful military in Europe, and still lost. He fucked up by invading the Soviet Union. Had he not invaded the Soviet Union Germany would have had a much better chance at winning the war. They would still probably have lost, but the war would have been dragged out longer. The United States would have likely nuked Berlin or something.
    Hitler and the Nazi's made the mistake of going to war on every other first-world country at the same time, I don't think anyone could win that, even today.

If there's one thing I learned from browsing MMO-Champion is that people need to stop: #1 believing #2 sharing dailymail stories. What a worthless piece of trash website.

Good. Racism is awful, and people shouldn't be able to get away with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Good. Racism is awful, and people shouldn't be able to get away with it.
    Racism is awful. But within a nation with a freedom of ideas, simply holding racist views (or any views for that matter) isn't something that should be thought of as something someone 'shouldn't be able to get away with'.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Evalion is a total troll and a satirist. You'd have to be a moron not to be able to see that if you had ever stumbled upon a video. Not that I'm surprised she was kicked off YouTube... Even for a performance it was way extreme.
    Yep. People scream poes law in these situations, but I think it says more about how grounded they are as individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    They're the same thing actually.
    Wrong. Free speech isn't there to protect popular speech. There's a reason a Jew was defending Nazis in Skokie.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    Wrong. Free speech isn't there to protect popular speech. There's a reason a Jew was defending Nazis in Skokie.
    I hate Illinois Nazis.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guarantee the majority of people who sub to her are teenagers that don't know shit about shit and are just looking for their place, following unpopular trends and trying to be different and edgy. Some of them were probably just curious about what she'd do next and wanted to follow her progress and some probably thought it was funny. I bet only a small percentage could argue their points for more than 30 seconds without being shutdown instantly. That's the way it usually goes with unbridled ignorance.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    I just think that there should be a red flag going up when youtube starts banning unpopular opinions. This isn't just some forum, it's youtube, where everybody has been expressing their ideas for years, and many different ideas have been expressed polar opposite from each other. If youtube just starts banning people for expressing the 'wrong' ideas, ideas that youtube doesn't like, that's sort of taking unfair advantage of their effective monopoly on internet video sharing to effectively push their agenda, IF it gets to be that bad, which it isn't at right now.

According to who? Anyone can call anything they want disrespectful and rude after all, and simply labeling somebody as disrespectful and rude doesn't somehow prove the fact that they therefore must be trying to get banned. That's just ridiculous.
    There is such as thing as right and wrong, though. Regardless of humanity deciding to say "People have the right to say what they want" That doesn't change the fact that... some people really shouldn't have that right at all.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

Why are people crying about some attention whore being banned? Youtube is a company, and as a company they themselves have the right to ban whoever they like. There's no such thing as free speech on youtube. If she wants, she can make her own website.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

40K subscribers? I believe it. Probably did the Hitler thing to get more subscribers but it backfired and she lost her gig.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    I'm amazed tennisball isn't trying to say some man forced her to say those things.
    The ghost of hitler was!!

Usually when I don't like a YouTubers content I just stop watching their videos

Quote Originally Posted by Sandraudiga View Post
    If they wish to ban people for extreme levels of racism that is their call, but they should do apply to every account equally. I don't see Black Hitler being banned, and he is at least that level of racist.
    Can't ban black hitler because black people cannot be racist against whites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

youtube is attacking free speech?

youtube has a consitution now?

and amendments?

and its own sovereign earthly territory?

i support her right to say what she wants. youtube can have it's rules though, so she could set up her own blog or whatever.

a little shitty i think, youtube's kinda the go to place. but whatever.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, all im gonna say is yes, Hitler was a genius when it came to military, other than that, lets just say im glad hes dead.
    Not even. Dude overruled his generals on multiple occasions because he thought he knew better, he was a bad leader in the militaristic sense as well as the other reasons.
    Last edited by AtomicSpoon; 2016-05-23 at 07:22 AM. Reason: Accidentally a word

he wasn't a genius in military. he had some ok ideas with animal rights and human experimentation, but definitely not a military genius.