Page 45 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'll have to work on kobold rep come 3.3 just to see how lulz my character would look on that mount.

Need to get a pic while on my newly-acquired behemoth mount, because it gets a laugh out of me every time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Made significantly less cute than I was expecting by the behemoth face...
    hehe ok now that my character is a lalafell again have an updated picture

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

15+ Year Old Account
    Posting my last character screenshot before I took a break. Gonna go back to playing today hopefully(why u no open on weekends bank?!). *grumbles about new credit card not working even though bank activated it*

http://i.imgur.com/MNfudnj.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/QcJA6QN.jpg

Fuck imgur and their non-sizing thumbnail removing asses(should not have to jump through hoops to resize now. Miss old imgur site)
    Last edited by Slirith; 2016-05-23 at 05:49 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not really sure what you mean by that but you can just simply put a t, m or l at the end of the url. i.e http://i.imgur.com/QcJA6QN.jpg -> http://i.imgur.com/QcJA6QNl.jpg

I ended up making an alt so I can enjoy the 3.0 MSQ's again:

An Elezen seemed fitting given the expansion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice giraffe! :P Kind of makes me want to play my Elezen alt, unfortunately I made her a bard and I'm not really keen at playing bard at 50+.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been taking the last 5 days off playing it but here are a couple cool screenshots I took a week ago:

Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Nice giraffe! :P Kind of makes me want to play my Elezen alt, unfortunately I made her a bard and I'm not really keen at playing bard at 50+.
    Heh. Thanks. I'm not a fan of the way in which their necks were designed. I like my elves tall and muscular typically. Though I like how he turned out - and the neck isn't so jarring for me so long as it's covered up by armour. Luckily the armour awarded through the Hall of the Novice works well for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    FINALLY posting mine the one in the cneter is my original character form from back in 2.0 after fc run of WP name was Milliana Dragneel of adamantoise

i later fantasied several times and will upload those later

How do you resize?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok time for the rest lol this will include various looks and hairstyle changes til; you get my current form

i had alot of swaps between dark and light skin until i wnet mail and thus was born Sorrior Draconus

and my current form

my wedding

my wife(in game) and i after she went aura

funny side note i actually look like this form..well if i was 40 and hit the gym(my roommates words)

last my alt Infernia Draconus

last one of me on draconus with my wife

apologies for large size and i can take more of my other alts later on
    Last edited by Sorrior; 2016-05-23 at 08:22 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just add either m or l to the end of the url. for example oKJBDyD .jpg -> oKJBDyDl .jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Just add either m or l to the end of the url. for example oKJBDyD .jpg -> oKJBDyDl .jpg
    thanks will do

Deleted
    Dyed hair from pink to brown, got my pigtails on again, got my Scholar to 50 and celebrated with this lovely glamour. Maaaan I love this look so much~ <3

Mandatory Selene included in selfie.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not really sure what you mean by that but you can just simply put a t, m or l at the end of the url. i.e http://i.imgur.com/QcJA6QN.jpg -> http://i.imgur.com/QcJA6QNl.jpg
    Imgur's old site had a clickable thumbnail option, IE pic started out as the size of one when adding the t, m or l to the end but able to click on it to make it full size. Now either I'm blind and am missing the option or it's not there anymore((hence the jump through hoops part of my post). Never really seems to work correctly when someone says to do what you said. Course I could be a complete idiot but meh. Seems to depend on the forums I suppose if it works or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    Imgur's old site had a clickable thumbnail option, IE pic started out as the size of one when adding the t, m or l to the end but able to click on it to make it full size. Now either I'm blind and am missing the option or it's not there anymore((hence the jump through hoops part of my post). Never really seems to work correctly when someone says to do what you said. Course I could be a complete idiot but meh. Seems to depend on the forums I suppose if it works or not.
    It worked for me lol..And I saw it on Imgur's buuut wasn't sure which one...Also cannot believe it took almost 3 years to post my character(seriously you will see me mention it on page one ir two)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    What I do is once I have an image upload, I go back into my images folder on IMgur and then select my new image and the clickable options are there for you as well as the various forum link codes.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

15+ Year Old Account
    My little dark summoner

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Took plenty of screenshots during MSQ cutscenes, and kinda like this one.

15+ Year Old Account
    I tried to take a few myself, but I always ended up realizing 'oh hey this is a nice screenshot' too late, so they never came out right. xD

I too took a screenshot of the same moment, and quite like it as well!

Deleted

Oh hey, I took a screenshot at the same time as well! Gotta say, seeing that cutscene play out with a Lalafell dressed as a schoolgirl playing a hero right in the center of it was pretty awesome.