Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
    Will you pay your own money for those 30yrs old "kids"?
    Seeing as those "kids" also pay taxes towards the things I use on a daily basis, sure. Sweetens the pot and all that.

You won't understand all that because you're a leech on the rest of us, but there it is. You just want all the benefits of the modern world without having to chip in for it. The world needs less kids and more adults.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    What in the name of the lord are you talking about. There's not enough numbers to justify what you are saying. Jesus christ the paranoia on some of you is mindblowing.
    What am I talking about? The natives having a fertility rate of sub 1.6 and immigrants - mostly of non-European descent - quite often above 3.

Polish community directly changing the landscope and communities in, for example, Norway by building Catholic churches and being insular.

The number of non-Swedes in Sweden approaching 20% (if it hasnt surprassed it already).

Hell, the good olde south of USA which at this point is indistinguishable from Mexico - the only thing that reminded me I still hadnt crossed the border was... well, actually I did think I was in Mexico already. It sure felt like it. And it looked like it as well. I had to gesticulate at the gas station - none of the 4 employees there knew English. Shocking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I assume it's here to offset the xenophobic stories about refugees we see every day.
    Xenophobic stories? Where? All I see here in Sweden is "WE WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS", "WE MUST HELP THEM!" and so forth. Deliberate lying on part of the newspapers, too. Refusing to report about the negative effects, too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    You probably should read the whole thread before coming in on the second page. You will note the one poster who said the average age of the Syrian kids is 27. The OP was a moron and called it hate speech I was merely giving clarifying data. Thanks for the input.
    The average age of syrian kids isn't 27, and your "clarification"
    Not really, 48% of Syrian refugees are between the ages of 25 and 54. That calling his number hate speech makes you sound stupid, you should probably look up the age demographics of the Syrian refugees before making stupid comments like that.
    http://www.cpa.ca/docs/File/Cultural...%20Profile.pdf
    is ridiculous. The average age of syrian KIDS is not 27. And stating something like this is laughable. Maybe not "hate speech" but definitely a false statement directed at throwing shit around.
    once again, your "clarification" above, which is I guess is the clarification you are talking about, is not relevant to the topic of this thread in the slightest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paklaaji View Post
    What am I talking about? The natives having a fertility rate of sub 1.6
    The TFR is 2.0, not below 1.6.

The number of non-Swedes in Sweden approaching 20% (if it hasnt surprassed it already).
    That was passed a long time ago, it's 30% today. Finns and kids to finnish immigrants makes up about 7% of that.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2016-05-23 at 08:21 AM.

Back when I was young I had a few refugee kids in my class, they learned the language very quickly and before you knew it both got along just fine. And from what I've heard from my girlfriend (she works at a refugee centre) most kids without traumas get along very quickly. It's when they become teenagers that some of them start causing problems.

Deleted
    What am I talking about? The natives having a fertility rate of sub 1.6 and immigrants - mostly of non-European descent - quite often above 3.

Polish community directly changing the landscope and communities in, for example, Norway by building Catholic churches and being insular.

Hell, the good olde south of USA which at this point is indistinguishable from Mexico - the only thing that reminded me I still hadnt crossed the border was... well, actually I did think I was in Mexico already. It sure felt like it. And it looked like it as well. I had to gesticulate at the gas station - none of the 4 employees there knew English. Shocking.
    Pfft. Fertility rates stabilise in immigrant communities as well with time. This is a common pattern.
    By the way you should thank god they have children cause they luckily they will offset the huge demographic crisis we're running into.
    What do you mean by "non swedish"? Europeans are also "non swedish".
    *care* about Mexico.

Deleted
    By the way you should thank god they have children cause they luckily they will offset the huge demographic crisis we're running into.
    This is the deliberate lying I was talking about that media pulls off. There's nothing to support that it will fix any demographic crisis, the children to refugees have higher unemployment rates and lower rates of education than children to immigrants who came here through labor migration or love migration. Refugees are taken for humanitarian reasons, not to fix a demographic crisis. They're supposed to go back once the war is over, too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    The TFR is 2.0, not below 1.6.

That was passed a long time ago, it's 30% today. Finns and kids to finnish immigrants makes up about 7% of that.
    Auntie Google said it`s 1.91 for Sweden. But I mean the majority of Europe - excluding France. Poland, Eastern Europe, majority of Southern Europe.

But as far as I`ve read, foreigners in Sweden breed more than natives.

That was passed a long time ago, it's 30% today.
    Jesus fuck... and then some think accepting tremendous amount of men - yes, vast majority of the ''refugees'' are young able bodied men - is a smart thing to do.

Thank God I`m a shitskin gypsy, no one wants to fuck us anyway. I feel sad for Europe. Going out like Neandarthals - being outbred and outdominated by immigrants.
    Poetry!

10+ Year Old Account
    A couple kids got good grades...cool. Means nothing.

Deleted
    This is the deliberate lying I was talking about that media pulls off. There's nothing to support that it will fix the demographic crisis, the children to refugees have higher unemployment and lower rates of education than children to immigrants who came here through labor migration or love migration.
    Of course Tilli.

- - - Updated - - -

Auntie Google said it`s 1.91 for Sweden. But I mean the majority of Europe - excluding France. Poland, Eastern Europe, majority of Southern Europe.

But as far as I`ve read, foreigners in Sweden breed more than natives.

Jesus fuck... and then some think accepting tremendous amount of men - yes, vast majority of the ''refugees'' are young able bodied men - is a smart thing to do.

Thank God I`m a shitskin gypsy, no one wants to fuck us anyway. I feel sad for Europe. Going out like Neandarthals - being outbred and outdominated by immigrants.
    Poetry!
    Mooneye you were asking
    Xenophobic stories? Where?
    There it is.

Deleted
    Mooneye you were asking

There it is.
    That's not "xenophobic stories", that's someone posting. The way I read Mormolyce's post it was about news stories, not someone on a forum posting.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course Tilli.
    So why pretend they will fix anything? I don't have much faith in how the news report stuff after what happened with Sandviken here where they said they'd earn half a billion from receiving some refugees.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2016-05-23 at 08:31 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Pfft. Fertility rates stabilise in immigrant communities as well with time. This is a common pattern.
    *care* about Mexico.
    They do, over time. But you disregard the already incoming waves of immigrants in to Europe. I mean, we are talking dozens of thousands a year in Sweden alone...

they will offset the huge demographic crisis we're running into.
    Why not just import the entire of problem-ridden second and third-tier country populations while we`re at it?
    It`s appaling that Germany is ready to spend 100 billions on migrants yet they`re refusing to raise parent benefits and improve other systems that would benefit the natives.

That`s exactly what I meant. Albeit Europeans do assimilate overtime in other European countries - common race, common cultural background (religious and otherwise) allow that.
    Not the case with migrants from other continents/parts of the world.

Mooneye is a trumpster, A trumpster from another countster.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Mooneye is a trumpster, A trumpster from another countster.
    No, I don't like Trump.

7+ Year Old Account

There it is.
    ''When out of arguments - smear the opponent.''

Tell me and pin point, what part of that post is xenophobic. And please, no feels.

No, I don't like Trump.
    Yes you do, you just cant accept it yet because of your anti-morals. In time you will, I can guarantee it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    "They'll never integrate into society!"
    That has nothing to do with getting good grades...

You can be the worst person in your community and still pass classes.

All this "study" has shown is that they aren't brain dead. Which everyone already knew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Yes you do, you just cant accept it because of your anti-morals.
    Nope, his policies doesn't have much in common with what I want in a society.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    This is false. Please stop spreading hate speech.
    Recently, in Belgium, 2000 refugees claiming to be under 18 have passed a test of the bones to determine whether they were really under 18.

Results : 1500 on 2000 lied.

I can't post the link because of spam protection of mmo champion but I can send it to you if you want.