Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    For Kamar Leadda, a 17-year-old Syrian refugee who arrived in Chicago about two months ago, the school admissions process was perplexing. She said that she was supposed to be in the twelfth grade at Silvin High School but was moved back two years. Kamar struggles with English.

This is a common problem, according to Ashley Marine, the program coordinator at GirlForward.

“From the very beginning, enrollment can be hard for a refugee student based on their age and prior experience,” said Marine. “Here in the U.S., you might not have access to school reports from your home country. Even if you went to high school in your home country, you can’t prove it and you might not get to go to the same grade when you arrive.”

Marine points out that many girls at GirlForward have had limited or no access to education in their home countries. But, in the U.S. educational system, high school attendance is required for anyone above the age of 14, which can be challenging. Many refugees aren’t familiar with the customs of an American school and don’t know how to get ahead.

Despite the struggles of learning the English language, understanding American culture and adjusting to a different school system, Marine said that refugee children “have a great desire to learn” because in many cases education was something that was taken away from them.

Describing how a number of the refugee children want to become doctors, she said, “Girls that we serve see education as a pathway to a different life.”

Arab-American organizations have had the biggest impact on Syrian refugee education.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    ... What's with all these new accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    This isnt news at all. We had several immigrant pupils in our class that succeeded together with us.
    Apparently people like The Batman and Tennisace needed proof the refugees weren't stupid.

Who made the claim they were stupid? Why does this need a "study"? Seems rather racist to assume they're all stupid to the point where they needed to perform a study on them in the first place...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paklaaji View Post
    They do, over time. But you disregard the already incoming waves of immigrants in to Europe. I mean, we are talking dozens of thousands a year in Sweden alone...

Why not just import the entire of problem-ridden second and third-tier country populations while we`re at it?
    It`s appaling that Germany is ready to spend 100 billions on migrants yet they`re refusing to raise parent benefits and improve other systems that would benefit the natives.

That`s exactly what I meant. Albeit Europeans do assimilate overtime in other European countries - common race, common cultural background (religious and otherwise) allow that.
    Not the case with migrants from other continents/parts of the world.
    So? The same changes in fertility rates will apply to them and their children.

It might be unknown to you, but this is a crisis, caused by the destabilization of certain key areas in migration patterns. This has nothing to do with ridiculous statements like "let's invite all poor people" or "Germany invited migrants".
    Picture a jug of water dropping on a table. That is what is happening in here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by knoxovitch View Post
    Recently, in Belgium, 2000 refugees claiming to be under 18 have passed a test of the bones to determine whether they were really under 18.

Results : 1500 on 2000 lied.

I can't post the link because of spam protection of mmo champion but I can send it to you if you want.
    That means that they're not KIDS arent they?

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    ... What's with all these new accounts?
    They are scared of thought crime prosecution. I could care less, come get me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    They are scared of thought crime prosecution. I could care less, come get me.
    Couldn't care less*****

Also, what is anti-morals?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

We all know the next study will prove this study wrong, because that is what they do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post

It might be unknown to you, but this is a crisis, caused by the destabilization of certain key areas in migration patterns. This has nothing to do with ridiculous statements like "let's invite all poor people" or "Germany invited migrants".
    Which is exatly the point I`m making - more and more of them are arriving in Sweden. And before the fertility rates stabilize, they are high.
    A study by Statistics Sweden finds that foreign-born women had a fertility rate of 2.21 children per woman, while Swedish-born women reproduced at a rate of 1.82 children per woman.

Sweden’s overall fertility rate in 2007 was 1.88 children per woman, below the rate of 2.1 children per woman required to replace the population.

Since 1980, the percentage of births registered in Sweden to mothers born outside the country has nearly doubled from 12 percent to 22 percent.
    I think the picture here is clear. Sweden is becoming less and less Swedish as years go by.
    At some the country itself will loose any meaning beyond just hosting human beings - which is not why European states emerged in the first place.
    I propose a new name for Sweden - Famalamadingalong.
    Sounds nice!

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    "They'll never integrate into society!"
    Potential is very different from reality. Even with much higher budget allocation, we don't see this positive effect in most cases.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

No, but they were claiming to be, and in some countries the age is only checked if the "child" wants it to be.

http://www.informationskriget.se/wp-...ramish-001.jpg This guy is apparently a child.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2016-05-23 at 08:59 AM.

Deleted
    ''When out of arguments - smear the opponent.''

Tell me and pin point, what part of that post is xenophobic. And please, no feels.
    The part where you say Europe is going to dbe outbred and outdominated by immigrants, of course. Why'd you have to ask?

Indeed they're not kids, and I was answering to somebody saying that claiming a lot of refugees are claiming to be kids but are not is "hate speech".

7+ Year Old Account
    The part where you say Europe is going to dbe outbred and outdominated by immigrants, of course. Why'd you have to ask?
    That`s a simple fact. Basic math and projections would show you that - besides, Muslim scholars like Lamya Kaddor (the head of the German Liberal-Muslim Union) who are applauded and hailed on the media pedestal are not shying away from statements like:
    old German (white, fair-haired and blue-eyed) " is long deprecated and destined for extinction. She claims that Germany was always a country made up of immigrants and the notion that a people can claim "being German" for themselves is deeply racist and Islamophobic. She therefore joins chancellor Merkel in that opinion, who said there is "nothing but hate in the hearts of Germans who think they can claim 'being German' for themselves" during her New Year's speech which was available with Arabic subtitles.

According to her, "Being German" now means wearing a traditional Muslim headscarf, having dark hair and being from a foreign country: And that's a good thing.
    I did not say, nor did I imply that Europeans will be ''fucked in to oblivion by shitskins and ooga boogas''.

For better or worse, that`s the future of Europe (and white race by definition). But hey, that means more integration for us gypsies!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    "They'll never integrate into society!"
    Today I learnt that an education means someone has integrated in society.

Oh wait, no, that is bollocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Nope, his policies doesn't have much in common with what I want in a society.
    Whatever, without his baseline there is no western country. Without borders, there isn't a country. If I were you I would rebel against the morons that thought adding tons of refugees to Sweden would somehow be good for the country. It gives me a stomach ache almost to think about what the naiive people of Sweden have done to themselves. You let the devil right in to your home, in fact you welcomed them in.

Today in the news, refugees have been shown in a study to be real people. Thanks internet.

Deleted
    That`s a simple fact. Basic math and projections would show you that - besides, Muslim scholars like Lamya Kaddor (the head of the German Liberal-Muslim Union) who are applauded and hailed on the media pedestal are not shying away from statements like:

I did not say, nor did I imply that Europeans will be ''fucked in to oblivion by shitskins and ooga boogas''.

For better or worse, that`s the future of Europe (and white race by definition). But hey, that means more integration for us gypsies!
    You meant scaremongering and cheap propaganda perhaps and not math and projections? I ask simply cause I'm curios which math and projection will calculate an increase of 2-3-5% of total Muslims in Europe as something potentially able to "out dominate" us.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    What's with all those "new" posters? Don't they know ban-evading like this will just increase the punishment.

And the original claim was that the average kid was actually 27 year old, implying that almost all those refugee kids lie about their age.
    Don't meddle in a discussion if you don't know what they are talking about.

Huh, our own?
    I don't have any kids.
    Sure hope you don't have any because with your values man that will be ridicules to see.

7+ Year Old Account
    You meant scaremongering and cheap propaganda perhaps and not math and projections? I ask simply cause I'm curios which math and projection will calculate an increase of 2-3-5% of total Muslims in Europe as something potentially able to "out dominate" us.
    If only it was the Muslims...
    There are plenty of other communities that don`t assimilate.

Natives and everything that makes Europe what it has been and currently (for now) is being replaced and that will only accelerate.
    Those Africans coming in? They`ll care about their traditions and their ways of life and how to preserve those. Vast majority of them are Afro-centrists.
    You see that in Academia and media.

Those migrants from Asia?
    Same story.

That is how cultures die. They simply become irrelevant as the bearers of those traditions are, quite literally, dying out.
    It was only recently that the entire of Baltic-Livonian tree became extinct. As similiar as it was to the rest of the region, it was still alien and foreign to locals and no one bothered to take it up and pass it on. Influx of new peoples didn`t help either.

Paris already looks like the Bangladesh. Smells like it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I actually have a degree in raising children Now go cry me a river.

But you prefer your kids like this I guess? http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1999302
    Degree in raising children, why? xD

Deleted
    If only it was the Muslims...
    There are plenty of other communities that don`t assimilate.

Natives and everything that makes Europe what it has been and currently (for now) is being replaced and that will only accelerate.
    Those Africans coming in? They`ll care about their traditions and their ways of life and how to preserve those. Vast majority of them are Afro-centrists.
    You see that in Academia and media.

Those migrants from Asia?
    Same story.

That is how cultures die. They simply become irrelevant as the bearers of those traditions are, quite literally, dying out.
    It was only recently that the entire of Baltic-Livonian tree became extinct. As similiar as it was to the rest of the region, it was still alien and foreign to locals and no one bothered to take it up and pass it on. Influx of new peoples didn`t help either.

Paris already looks like the Bangladesh. Smells like it as well.
    You're free to talk as much as you want. Just keep in mind the numbers do not support your cataclysmic scenarios.
    But sure, keep on going