Poll: Do you enjoy life?

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Do you enjoy life?

I don't mean YOUR life. I mean life in general. Do you enjoy this cruel game of kill or die*?

*You can choose not to kill animals but you still have to eat something. Most plants are almost perfect (to live they need 4 elements only - ground, water, sun and air) but other species, including humans are far from it - they (we?) need to eat, walk, build etc. which means destroying / killing plants. They may have no soul, feelings etc. but they still want to live (otherwise they wouldn't turn themselves to the light or evolve thorns as protection etc.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I enjoy being alive.

You weren't given a choice to exist, so make the most of it.

5/10, the graphics are great but the gameplay is really imbalanced. Pay 2 win is literally everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    5/10, the graphics are great but the gameplay is really imbalanced. Pay 2 win is literally everywhere.
    Just gotta reroll as a Buddhist and hope RNGesus gives you a better life next time mang.

I dont want to bring religion in this but we all know 1 that should be removed and the world would be a lot more peaceful.

no, i don't at all. there's things i have fun with every day, games, tv. people i like to be around. but i'd rather not experience any of it. i'm just too big of a coward to end it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not really.

Had I been asked if I want to be alive - not knowing the details but just experience of consciousness in a body - I would`ve bailed the fuck out.

No.

It is all pay 2 win with fucking entitled little brats that roam around in their sport cars that daddy got them acting all tuff.
    World is a shit place the sooner we end it the better.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Not really no.

While it's a cruel and bloody and disgusting thing i do. Eating an animal is not much different from the wind blowing a rock from the mountain to break a tree. Because humans have consciousness they sometimes think and because they think they may usually overthink. We're not more than that rock and wood, if you can accept that it's not that bad. And it has so much beauty in it, like this thing in your head which is just material and electronic current can make wondurful things like invent something new, or do creative stuff. Also while it's all around sex and race preservation, the thing that you actually feel is great, i'd rather feel bad things than not feeling anything at all. Even if very little freedom you have, you do have and you do whatever you want (or at least you have an illusion about it, but nvm).

Certainly! Life is generally good. Many things we don't enjoy or like about our lives are our own fault, and can be fixed with effort end determination. At least here in the free world. So there is hope!
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Certainly! Life is generally good. Many things we don't enjoy or like about our lives are our own fault, and can be fixed with effort end determination. At least here in the free world. So there is hope!
    All those babies born to shitty parents and made by said parents into shitty people themselves... Their own damn fault for being born.

Deleted
    Definitely yes

Obviously it's not all unicorns and rainbows, but life really is pretty awesome

Think of sunny days (like today), delicious food and drink, great entertainment, naked hotties - and even satisfying fulfilling work and the thrill of competition and sports

nah, not even a bit. if i had the choice to live or to never have existed.. i'd choose the latter.

Absolutely. Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'

(Please don't kill yourself)

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    All those babies born to shitty parents and made by said parents into shitty people themselves... Their own damn fault for being born.

You have a very negative view on life, friend! I never meant that if you got raped and beaten by your dad and was hated by your alcoholic mother, that it's your own fault for having a hard time feeling good about your life. I meant small things like : getting an education/job that you like, getting into shape, travelling more, building something or being creative, getting out there meeting people. I hope that's relatable for most people here, and that not everyone feels that every day is a never-ending nightmare.
    Mother pus bucket!

No, I hate my life.

Rainy days, hard drugs, casual sex. Life is good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    You have a very negative view on life, friend! I never meant that if you got raped and beaten by your dad and was hated by your alcoholic mother, that it's your own fault for having a hard time feeling good about your life. I meant small things like : getting an education/job that you like, getting into shape, travelling more, building something or being creative, getting out there meeting people. I hope that's relatable for most people here, and that not everyone feels that every day is a never-ending nightmare.
    Well you are the one that put forward the notion of life being shitty due to one's own actions. For many people, most even... Life is shitty because it started shitty.