Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadion View Post
    So.... basically she's being punished for being a literal sex-slave? That's horrible
    Welcome to the Mid-East! The cess pool of humanity! Enjoy your stay!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post

LoL stop taking our Oil also middle east is on fire because of the dammn oil its pretty obvious take it all and leave us alone
    i recommend all people here to watch these movies and see what west have done to the middle east to look like that now

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0977855/ Fair Game Sean Penn

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0947810/ Green Zone Matt Damon

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758774/ Body of Lies for Leonardo DiCaprio
    America didn't take your oil, the UN did under its 'oil for food' program which was completely corrupted.

Saudi Arabia wants Syria's oil. Iran wants Iraq's oil. Try to tell me I am wrong.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

ITT people from Saudi Arabia desperately try and find ways to justify their shit ass views and countrymen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    America didn't take your oil, the UN did under its 'oil for food' program which was completely corrupted.

Saudi Arabia wants Syria's oil. Iran wants Iraq's oil. Try to tell me I am wrong.
    so funny who did invade Iraq https://www.iraqbodycount.org/ ? how much stats have military bass's in the region ? and why ? i tell you to protect the the precious oil
    in Syria West and Russians fighting on oil Saudi Arabia considered US number one ally every body know that
    Last edited by Steliios; 2016-05-23 at 12:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    so funny who did invade iraq ? how much stats have military bass's in the region ? and why ? i tell you to protect the the precious oil

1. Yes the burgers did invade Iraq with the help of whoever they were able to coerce. Burgers have done a lot of damage to the middle east and continue to do so.
    2. No. Destabilizing the region is an advantage to Saudi Arabia, other gulf oil countries and Israel (I only say them because $50 says Iraq would've smashed them if they did have nuclear WMD, just like Iran has repeatedly said they want as well).
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not surprising. But I'm sure if anything is said against the people doing this sort of thing the hammer will come down.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Yes the burgers did invade Iraq with the help of whoever they were able to coerce. Burgers have done a lot of damage to the middle east and continue to do so.
    2. No. Destabilizing the region is an advantage to Saudi Arabia, other gulf oil countries and Israel (I only say them because $50 says Iraq would've smashed them if they did have nuclear WMD, just like Iran has repeatedly said they want as well).
    last time i checked they didn't find mass destruction weapon in Iraq but still got invaded and burned to ground and Iraqi people are living in peace with democracy
    then western come and complain about refuges who's making wars here ?

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Not surprising. But I'm sure if anything is said against the people doing this sort of thing the hammer will come down.
    People can say what they want about people doing crimes against humanity, but when they generalize 23% of the world's population as monsters, they must expect to get some protests.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    People can say what they want about people doing crimes against humanity, but when they generalize 23% of the world's population as monsters, they must expect to get some protests.
    Hell on here it happens even if you don't generalize.

And frankly it happens a lot more in other places.

I don't care really though. I've spent more time then 95% of the people here in said places. So I've got my opinions on the matter and kids with no experience won't change my views lol
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    last time i checked they didn't find mass destruction weapon in Iraq but still got invaded and burned to ground and Iraqi people are living in peace with democracy
    then western come and complain about refuges who's making wars here ?

Your argument about Iraq is moot however, that was 13 years ago.

The issue about refugee's while it has been a big issue since 2001, it has only been a real major issue to most of the west in the last five years. Do you not think that out of all the options there are for dealing with this situation that allowing people of completely different cultures to be placed into countries which hold little of their customs and beliefs is the seemingly only option available with many groups of people even fighting to make this happen? Why can't the gulf oil countries help house say Syrian refugee's (with monetary aid of course from the west)? Saudi Arabia is the head of the UN human rights council yet they will not allow refugee's to occupy their tent city near Mecca which can houses 3 million people with electricity, air con and running water. They fund mosques in western countries to accommodate the 'refugees' but yet they do not take any in themselves. Why cannot refugee safe zones be built in Islamic countries in either middle east or northern africa with the aid of western money? Why is there such a disproportionate amount of refugee's being males up to ~40 years of age from not only just Syria but almost the entire middle east plus north africa?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    I too can pull out polls out of my ass.
    http://s33.postimg.org/xo2khzvwv/image.png
    Oh, your lies are not working anymore?
    Look, you can even see sources if you look carefully. What a shame they didn't ask people in your country, though. I'm sure it would be near 100%.
    http://www.pewforum.org/files/2013/0...ull-report.pdf

But I'm SURE you know you're wrong. You're just lying. Nice taqiyya bro.

bullsh!t these statistics are just bullshitcrap made up by radical people who hate Islam there is only stoning in KSA and Afghanistan and Iran and maybe Pakistan plus ISIS SCUM but mentoning Lebanon Jordan Egypt turkey with these non-sense number that's sily a joke
    and about Gaza and Palestine bombing they are under war
    I guess that's why we hear about honor killings in Germany by.. Turks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Your argument about Iraq is moot however, that was 13 years ago.

The issue about refugee's while it has been a big issue since 2001, it has only been a real major issue to most of the west in the last five years. Do you not think that out of all the options there are for dealing with this situation that allowing people of completely different cultures to be placed into countries which hold little of their customs and beliefs is the seemingly only option available with many groups of people even fighting to make this happen? Why can't the gulf oil countries help house say Syrian refugee's (with monetary aid of course from the west)? Saudi Arabia is the head of the UN human rights council yet they will not allow refugee's to occupy their tent city near Mecca which can houses 3 million people with electricity, air con and running water. They fund mosques in western countries to accommodate the 'refugees' but yet they do not take any in themselves. Why cannot refugee safe zones be built in Islamic countries in either middle east or northern africa with the aid of western money? Why is there such a disproportionate amount of refugee's being males up to ~40 years of age from not only just Syria but almost the entire middle east plus north africa?
    why there is refuges from first place ?who created the wars in the region be honest refuges are not to blame nothing left in Syria every single home,street,school,hospital got bombed so you want the 40years old dude to stay there and die nice logic you wouldn't say the same if you are in his shoe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    This is just getting sad.
    So no arguments. I think I'm done with you. At least everyone can see how full of shit you are.

why there is refuges from first place ?who created the wars in the region be honest refuges are not to blame nothing left in Syria every single home,street,school,hospital got bombed so you want the 40years old dude to stay there and die nice logic you wouldn't say the same if you are in his shoe
    Power Hungry Warlords and Religion Zealots who saw a prime time to take advantage of discontent for Nations that are more willing to help the war-torn citizens than the neighbors.

This is a classic example of why there is this problem, this denial of a very real systemic poison and corruption being taken place, and people continue to act like it isn't going to come ahead in a war against the "Crusaders" (This in itself shows the cherry picking education in Faith Based Nation). There isn't any organize movement to bring Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Shintoism, Taoism (Which last war they cause was the Yellow Turban Rebellion in 198 C.E.), etc that is as funded and supported like Islam has had for ISIL, the Taliban, or Al Qaeda.

8 billion people on this planet, most view secular.(Thank you, China)

Deleted
    Cmon feminists your time to shine. Ahh wait men involved aren't white so you have no courage.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Cmon feminists your time to shine. Ahh wait men involved aren't white so you have no courage.
    More or less.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to delve into that we would have to look at the last 1200 years. The entire region has never experienced any kind of long term stability which imo goes a long way to explains why that region is so far behind the west in terms of culture and cultural 'evolution'.

Thanks for not answering my questions though.

Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    What can you do from west about issues there?
    What are they actually doing about the issues here? They could whine and complain about that rather than hear them prattle on about non issues here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    And yet feminists' main issues are with manspreading, video game butts, and ghostbusters movie reviews

These are the situations where Emma Watson needs to fly over and do some campaigning, but nope
    I wonder where your fear of women stems from. Western feminism and crazy neanderthal clerichood and royal family in Saudi Arabia got what to do with each other.
    Pretty sure that if you would ask 'femnists' they would give the same answer as the rest of us.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2016-05-23 at 10:38 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    So you would argue Religion or belief plays zero role in way someone behaves a certain way?
    Its more like lubricant. Extremist religion is a popular one, but there are plenty of secular lubricants for extremism as well. Nationalism was a rather popular one in the 19th and 20th century West.

I'm one of those people that thinks that our desires inform our religious beliefs, not the other way around.