Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    I'd wanted to ask about this - how do you know what is good against what? I know point defense is good against missiles, but how do you know the opponent even has missiles?

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: and as for the Fallen Empires thing, I do scout. But they seem to want far, FAR more territory around them than is reasonable to scout. Like they want about an 1/8th of the galaxy.
    Usually when I go to war I have a few small scout fleets that I sacrifice to see which weapons they use and slightly adapt my own 'specialized' fleet to it. But the largest part of my navy consists out of a smaller fleets designed like this in this reddit post, found it a really helpful one, their offense is quite low, but in my current playthrough all civ's around me are missile based, so they are incredibly effective.

About fallen empires, there are 4 different kinds, and each of them have a different trigger before they start acting hostile against you. They also use late game tech, so it's best not to do anything to anger them in the initial stages of the game until you know which kind they are.

You can identify em by these titles: Ancients, Ascendancy, Continuum, Core Worlds, Fore Runners, Remnants, Home Worlds, Progenitors, Shards, Successor State.

Keepers of Knowledge - Fanatic Materialist - Limits the spread of technologies it considers to be dangerous. Researching Robots/Droids/Synths and Sentient AI techs will anger this personality.
    Enigmatic Observers - Fanatic Xenophile - Enforces ethical treatment of all species. Enslaving/purging pops or legalizing these actions will anger this personality.
    Holy Guardians - Fanatic Spiritualist - Defends systems which they consider to be holy. Colonizing planets with the Holy modifier or any Tomb world will anger this personality.
    Militant Isolationists - Fanatic Xenophobe - Protects its borders from neighbouring species. Colonizing nearby systems will anger this personality.
    Last edited by crimson; 2016-05-23 at 07:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Boku wa Mari 73: A bit uneventful but damn that face after Mari read Komori's message.
    I found the silent pages where everyone just lived their lives doing their thing while Mari was stuck at home kinda nice.
    Last edited by Asetotti; 2016-05-23 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Boku wa Mari 73: A bit uneventful but damn that face after Mari read Komori's message.
    I found the silent pages where everyone just lived their lives doing their thing while Mari was stuck at home kind nice.
    Yeah, pretty nice chapter.

10+ Year Old Account
    TV Anime Adaptation of 'ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka' Announced

The kingdom of Dowa, which is subdivided into 13 states, is celebrating its monarch's 99th birthday. These thirteen states have many agencies that are controlled by the giant organization known as ACCA. Within ACCA, Jean Otis is the second-in-command of the inspection agency. His agency has 10 people placed in each of the 13 states, with a central office in the capital city. They keep track of all the activities of ACCA across the kingdom, and keep data on each state's ACCA office flowing towards the central office. Jean also often has business trips from the capital to the other districts, to check on the situation and personnel there.
    http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1513946

10+ Year Old Account
    "10 people placed in each of the 13 states."

Kewl.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Are you ready for Overwatch fam

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Are you ready for Overwatch fam
    Please, Overwatch a shit.

Totally not salty because I can't afford it this month because I spent most of my budget buying Orange v1,preordering Orange v2 and preordering Koe no Katachi v7.

Who's your favorite Char clone?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    It has recently got better? Idk, Jaegu has a lot of stupid mind boggling choices. Although *fingerscrossed* he is about to let all his anger out and go super saiyan.
    Hype is building right now for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Hisoka's power is so fucking cool. He needs his own manga. This fight of his has been amazong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame Haze View Post
    Hisoka's power is so fucking cool. He needs his own manga. This fight of his has been amazong.
    This Hisoka?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Agreed, it was actually too comfy to be a Mari chapter, lol.
    It's a trap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

TMW - Looks like Yi Yun will get his own personal family clan by the end of the next few arcs if you know what I mean?

Really curious as to how the author is going to handle the secret realm though. I think it'd be pretty interesting if one of the prerequisites to reach the core would be for there to be a pure Yin and a pure Yang body that start of in different routes, but end up together at the end. I wonder what the benefits for Yi Yun will get out of this whole thing as well. Would it be possible for that frost seed that he has in the purple crystal to evolve and turn into a pure Yin body after cultivation intercourse? He'd have a perfectly balanced Yin/yang body then.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    The one and only.

10+ Year Old Account
    The one and only.
    He's fucking great. His theme song is also fucking great.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    He's fucking great. His theme song is also fucking great.
    Are you up to date on the manga? Finally have some more Hisoka moments.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was before Togashi decided to come back from the dead again this year. Still haven't read the recent chapters.

More than one post in a day. The Apocalypse has come