Poll: What she did, was it wrong?

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    So you're saying she's a straight D student?
    Ok, I admit, I LOLed

Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    Yeah I agree with you that condoms are no 100% guarantee against STDs but again repeating myself, this can happen to anyone, having orgy doesn't make you any more susceptible to STDs. Only way to guarantee 100% that you wont get STDs is not having sex at all, another option would be when you meet someone you can ask them to get a through medical check up and provide you with the result before having sex. My guess is you have probably had sex without getting the partner's medical test results.

Oh by the way people can have STDs and not even know about it for a long time.
    You seem to be agreeing with me that condoms aren't failsafe (you previously said something like "what could go wrong if they used protection") and that having an orgy is a bad idea (since it only multiplies the chances of STD/pregnancy - I mean you do realize what an orgy/gangbang is) so I'll just leave it at that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    What does "sexually open environment with my parents and siblings" actually mean?
    Sounded like some "Family International" stuff at first to me too. Apparently it just means she's not a puritanical conservative prude.

Because you know, there's nowhere in between sexual hippie who has mass gangbangs and a shut-in uptight conservative who has no fun.

There seems to be a lot of pedophiles in this thread asking to see a tape of these 15 year olds fucking...

Quote Originally Posted by esach88 View Post
    There seems to be a lot of pedophiles in this thread asking to see a tape of these 15 year olds fucking...
    The word pedophilia doesn't apply there. Pedophilia refers to having sexual attraction to pre-adolescent children (i.e. 10 and younger).
    Hebephilia doesn't even apply there either because it would refer to having sexual attraction to children still in early adolescence (usually about 11-14 years old).

So while it's certainly illegal (and still a bit disturbing) in most of the civilized world for a mature adult (I'm going to guess most people here are in their late 20s through early 40s) to seek such material, you'd be hard pressed to find a psychologist who would suggest that there's any kind of disorder in being sexually attracted to a sexually mature body.

But that said, other than the fact that it was done on school property, teens gonna have sex. That's life. Sex is sex. It's neither in and of itself good or bad.

7+ Year Old Account
    There is a difference between having sex with a partner and just being a cumdumpster.

We should drop her somewhere in those ISIS controlled territories - I heard they`re in to this degenerate shit as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    The word pedophilia doesn't apply there. Pedophilia refers to having sexual attraction to pre-adolescent children (i.e. 10 and younger).
    Hebephilia doesn't even apply there either because it would refer to having sexual attraction to children still in early adolescence (usually about 11-14 years old).

So while it's certainly illegal (and still a bit disturbing) in most of the civilized world for a mature adult (I'm going to guess most people here are in their late 20s through early 40s) to seek such material, you'd be hard pressed to find a psychologist who would suggest that there's any kind of disorder in being sexually attracted to a sexually mature body.

But that said, other than the fact that it was done on school property, teens gonna have sex. That's life. Sex is sex. It's neither in and of itself good or bad.
    Yes you're right, it's not pedophilia. It's still nasty that these people want to watch a bunch of 15 year olds go at it :P

Not entirely sure what point you're trying to make with those last two lines. Never said anything about teens having sex is good or bad or even mentioned where they were doing it. I had sex at 15 too while not on school property it was in some public places :P Just didn't get caught and it wasn't with an entire football team lol

Quote Originally Posted by Paklaaji View Post
    There is a difference between having sex with a partner and just being a cumdumpster.
    Female has sex, immature men get salty. More news at 11.

7+ Year Old Account
    A girl of 15. I remember how damned dumb I was at that age. And how dumb my sisters were.

I hope everyone knows her name now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Ahem yeah..Umm yeah long term too much can mess you up

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly ditto

- - - Updated - - -

Seconding this message here.

I will say this better they do this stuff young then remain vrigins too long being an older virgin can fuck you up in the head.

- - - Updated - - -

i WISH i had had such an experience
    Hi five!

/10Char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by esach88 View Post
    but its ok to watch young people pr0nning and 'hope' or 'assume' they are of age of consent while you stroke yourself to pleasureland?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paklaaji View Post
    A girl of 15. I remember how damned dumb I was at that age. And how dumb my sisters were.

I hope everyone knows her name now.
    So she was dumb, made a mistake and now you want everyone to know her name to haunt her for the rest of her live?
    Why so salty?

Deleted
    I wonder why this has to go public like this, resolve this within the school.

Maybe throw in some extra sex education lessons.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Athura View Post
    So she was dumb, made a mistake and now you want everyone to know her name to haunt her for the rest of her live?
    Why so salty?
    Salty? About what? I was not raped - as it`s being classified now? Or that I didn`t participate in a depraved sexual act?

Yes, this mistake ought to haunt her for the rest of her life. Mistakes have consequences.
    Besides, I`m pretty sure everyone in the school knows her name already - we had a kid who abused his sibling. He filmed it. Somehow it leaked. But no one really knew who he was until someone at our school recongized him in the video.
    Everyone knew who he was by the end of the day. But the end of the week, the entire country knew who he was. Changing schools didn`t help.
    Changing name didn`t help. Even when he moved to another country, people kept sending the video to his then girlfriends and new friends.
    He hasn`t bothered to create social media account since then.

Hope this happens to this ''girl'' as well. Probably some white trailer trash anyway. Hopefully she`ll end up as all those dumb hookers do - with an axe in the back of her skull.

There is a difference between having sex and having a train ran on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    She's got a bright future ahead of her, spreading STDs across the land.
    STD's don't spontaneously generate though, doubt any of those kids have any, later in life? who knows, perhaps she gets it all out today and wont want nearly as much later, maybe she escalates and becomes the Herald of Nurgle.

Looking at it, it can be constructed as kind of sad and likely derived from loneliness/low self-esteem, but at the same time i gotta admit that if i were born a girl and had my current libido id make that girl blush. Good thing im not a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    STD's don't spontaneously generate though
    Correct me if I am wrong, but some can be passed on during pregnancy?

Like I said, I could be wrong, I don't have any history with STDs but I just vaguely remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    There is a difference between having sex and having a train ran on you.
    If the person is consenting and it's what they want then I fail to see the issue.

Not impressed, I wanna see a 25 women have sex with boy in bathroom at high school, to which I would raise my cup to the gentleman.

Question whatever you take for granted.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Yes.

While most are not dangerous and are ''silent'', they can seriously complicate the pregnancy.

And then there`s HIV...

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post

Like I said, I could be wrong, I don't have any history with STDs but I just vaguely remember that.
    Its possible, but the child wouldn't be untreated for its entire life until adolescence nor necessarily infected with said STD, it can cause a lot of congenital defects though. But its not very common either esp in developed countries.

Also STD's rate of transmission isnt nearly as high as people imagine, even with AIDS you would need to have sex with someone with it hundreds of times before having a statistical risk of getting infected. Blood makes it a LOT easier (anal) thus it having been historically associated with homosexuals.

Let me see if I can find the table for HIV as an example.

Edit: There we go:
    http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimate...behaviors.html

"Receptive Penile-Vaginal Intercourse 8
    Insertive Penile-Vaginal Intercourse 4"
    Per 10.000 exposures.
    Last edited by Kurioxan; 2016-05-23 at 03:06 PM.