Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm in no rush. I will play it whenever I feel like it. Kind of fed up after play so much in the beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Svad View Post
    Cheers mate, I guess our timezone is the same, unless you live on Lorteøen
    Haha I live up north so they should be the same

7+ Year Old Account
    and 4 more days for me.
    work faster amazon!

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Zordrage View Post
    only like 13 hours left till release.

Cannot Javert my eyes...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exploitbat View Post
    I'm in no rush. I will play it whenever I feel like it. Kind of fed up after play so much in the beta.
    What the hell ... is ... wrong.. with you .. .. AHHHH!!

Quote Originally Posted by Exploitbat View Post
    I feel the same as you. I haven't even bought it, after playing probably 50+ hrs in beta It kind of lost it replay-ability I will probably buy it at some point but casual games and maybe some ranked with friends will only keep you entertained for a quick 2hrs before repetition and boredom sit in. At least for me it did. Had beta since november tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't play the game until I grab my Collector's Edition tomorrow anyway and I have too much stuff to do to really put a lot of time in the game for the next 1-2 weeks. I got a fair share of playing during the closed Beta, so I will not feel too bad about not playing a lot at the launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmakk View Post
    You mean you didn't arrange a day off in advance? Slacking mate.
    Ha. I wish I had that luxury. Best I can do is pray for rain so the day will be cut short. Of course then I have to deal with a power outage on wednesday. My plan is a deep all nighter on tueday so I can just sleep through the power outage.

Its a fps with no progress benefits like gear or power why the fuck would you take a day of or stay up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildpantz View Post
    Its a fps with no progress benefits like gear or power why the fuck would you take a day of or stay up.
    I dunno, maybe for the novel concept that the game is just fun to play on it's own merit? Rare these days, I know.

Servers go up at 7pm and ima stop playing at 7am to go to work

Extremely keen to play, but not enough to take a day off work / class to play. Or stay up for the release for that matter.

Pretty hyped, but not enough to pull an all nighter till 9am.

Made sure to have nothing booked for tomorrow. Since it goes up at 1 in the night for me I intend to get up early tomorrow instead.

Deleted
    I will sleep when I am dead. As long as I am alive OVERWATCH. choo choo.

7:00 PM for me. So I'll play a little bit before bed.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    Well it will be released 2:30AM in Sweden so I will go to bed around 6, wake up around 3AM so I can play before work xD
    Nah, it's 1am in Sweden

And yes, I'll be staying up

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Nah. Too old for that shit now. Maybe for Legion but who knows. Ended up repurchasing the game because it seems to be the only multiplayer FPS game I'm good at . MEI FOR LIFE.

Too old to have fun?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, got work tomorrow. I like this game, but have to be a responsible adult with a mortgage and car payments.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama