Poll: Do you enjoy life?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    I don't mean YOUR life. I mean life in general. Do you enjoy this cruel game of kill or die*?
    Guess my life isn't as dramatic as yours yes, life is enjoyable for the most part.

Deleted
    It's quiet interesting. People do even sacrifice life to save life.

7+ Year Old Account
    It`s actually shit. Especially when you realize how many unhappy and miserable people there are out in the world.

Waking up, being tired as hell, doing shit you hate... man, fucking end it already.
    Should`ve drowned then, shame father rescued me.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Just gotta reroll as a Buddhist and hope RNGesus gives you a better life next time mang.
    Basically my thoughts. Life is rng based.

Question whatever you take for granted.

lol 1/3 disatisfied with life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paklaaji View Post
    It`s actually shit. Especially when you realize how many unhappy and miserable people there are out in the world.

Waking up, being tired as hell, doing shit you hate... man, fucking end it already.
    Should`ve drowned then, shame father rescued me.
    Kinda mawkish but "doing nice things for other people" can be a great way to feel better. Find an unhappy or miserable person and try to make them smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

I don't regret living. I've learned a lot, had some wonderful and horrible experiences. Did wonderful and horrible things. Made brilliant decisions and stupid mistakes. But at this point, I just feel like there's nothing left to look forward to except for pain (I have health issues) and reduced quality of life. Knowing that I might still be around for another 30+ years of this with little hope of things improving is depressing. I mean sure a miracle could happen and things could change but miracles have always been in short supply over my 40-some odd years. I just hope that I pass quietly in my sleep before things get too bad. I don't really want to die, I just wish that I was a better me so I could appreciate being alive.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not really.

The world is corrupt and unethical.

I make less than my friends.

I am single.

People lie and betray one another.

And it's monday.

Hence my reason for gaming, my love for going to the movies, and general enjoyment of anything that escapes reality.

This one thread filled my Edge! (TM) quota for the day. Can we lock it until tomorrow and then I can fill it up again?

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    This one thread filled my Edge! (TM) quota for the day.
    As if :P, only 4 pages long yet
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    This one thread filled my Edge! (TM) quota for the day. Can we lock it until tomorrow and then I can fill it up again?
    This fills up your Edge quota?

I get mine from proud atheists who don't need no "skywizard" or whatever catchy buzz word is popular right now.

Y'know, the ones that get off insulting religion because it personally touched them or something as a child.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    This fills up your Edge quota?

I get mine from proud atheists who don't need no "skywizard" or whatever catchy buzz word is popular right now.

Y'know, the ones that get off insulting religion because it personally touched them or something as a child.
    On an aside not, if the major religions used "Skywizard" instead of Jahweh/God/Allah, I'm pretty sure there would be fewer atheists.

you don't garden do you? becasue if you did, you'd know that plants feed on dead decomposed plants. just ground is not enough.

and yes I enjoy the circle of life. because death that feeds life is not pointless, it has purpose.

P.S. religious people making fun of atheists - crack me up.

Deleted
    No.
    But I enjoy the breaks I can take from it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post

Kinda mawkish but "doing nice things for other people" can be a great way to feel better. Find an unhappy or miserable person and try to make them smile.
    Been there, done that.
    Ended up being screwed and taken advantage of. Caregiver-caretaker relationships are highly disfunctional.

Besides, my own mental illnesses fucked things up even more.

As someone that has tried to off themselves a couple of times I would have to say no. At 28 I'm already past the half way point, so at this point I'm just waiting for the inevitable.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    I don't mean YOUR life. I mean life in general. Do you enjoy this cruel game of kill or die*?

*You can choose not to kill animals but you still have to eat something. Most plants are almost perfect (to live they need 4 elements only - ground, water, sun and air) but other species, including humans are far from it - they (we?) need to eat, walk, build etc. which means destroying / killing plants. They may have no soul, feelings etc. but they still want to live (otherwise they wouldn't turn themselves to the light or evolve thorns as protection etc.)
    I enjoy living, and also killing various plants and animals to sustain myself.

Used to be better, too much stress recently :/

7+ Year Old Account
    Man, there's nothin' to do in this stupid town. Rope swings busted, stinkin' cops are always kickin' me outta the park, manager of the 7-11 always sayin' "get off my curb you good for nothin'". All the girls already know I'm a bad kisser so they won't come anywhere near me. I dont know how many times ive been to TGIF a kid can eat an onion bloom only so many times. bowling's boring, the skating rinks been taken over by 12 year olds. There ain't no good movies out, blockbuster never has any good games in. I don't wanna play "wombat racing" I mean what the heck is that? I'm sick of all my records and every time I walk in to a record store I forget what I wanna get and there ain't nothin' on tv not a stupid thing there ain't nothin' to do 'cept take naps and wait patiently for death!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

10+ Year Old Account
    We've evolved to eat other things, but that will change soon when we grow meat. While plants want to live, but we have to eat something. We genetically modify them and grow them, and that'll continue for a very long time.

Maybe one day we can pick up a rock and eat it, but until then we need to eat other living things.

According to the stats, more people are on the side of poverty and pain, thus i conclude that statistically this life, this very world, has a living and happiness standard issue, thus i vote no.