Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    You didn't read the article, did you? I did and if I was on the receiving end of her harassment I would not hesitate. But according to some people, because she is a woman she can get away with that.
    I did read it.

Her making comments doesn't make me want to hit her. Even if it was directed towards me.

People that get butt hurt and violent over words are pathetically childish lol

Unless I missed something she didn't rape anyone did she?

So why get violent?
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

"Woman not punished after allegations against her fail to be proven. People with no concept of due process triggered."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    "Woman not punished after allegations against her fail to be proven. People with no concept of due process triggered."
    Wrong. It's precisely because people understand and believe in due process that stories like this annoy them. It exposes the continuing double standard when it comes to dealing with allegations of sexual misconduct for men and women - especially in teaching where men are under intense scrutiny compared to women. Men are punished, socially and professionally, all the time for unproven crimes involving the opposite sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Wrong. It's precisely because people understand and believe in due process that stories like this annoy them. It exposes the continuing double standard when it comes to dealing with allegations of sexual misconduct for men and women - especially in teaching where men are under intense scrutiny compared to women. Men are punished, socially and professionally, all the time for unproven crimes involving the opposite sex.
    Pretty much, guilty until proven innocent, if you're a man that is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Some people in OT are strangely and disturbingly violent.
    you would say the same thing if the gender were reversed though

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Some people in OT are strangely and disturbingly violent.
    The internet makes all the weaklings feel strong behind the warm glow of LED/LCD.

So, people filed complaints, non-biased people investigated, founds complaints to be unfounded, teacher allowed to return. Now the complainers are pissed? Not the most shocking news I'v heard.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Well clearly it's ok to call work colleagues "MILFs"
    Oh wait - Where is Endus, i seem to recall this thread about Milfs...
    Last edited by mmocfd561176b9; 2016-05-23 at 08:56 PM.