Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    A man looks forward to winning a game, especially if it means killing a girl.
    Uggor confirmed dead night 1

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 90% certain I'm dead in 2 days cause I was on the winning team last time (does this mean I get a knife thing like you guys).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post
    I'm 90% certain I'm dead in 2 days cause I was on the winning team last time (does this mean I get a knife thing like you guys).
    You'd have to talk to the one who made them. Which was....uhhh....

Searching through my inbox which I have never cleared out and is faster to look through than the discussion thread, it looks like Dendrek.

Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post

You'd have to talk to Dendrek about that one. He's the mastermind behind the blade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck, for a moment i believed this was going to be an actual DnD game!, what a let down T.T

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Fuck, for a moment i believed this was going to be an actual DnD game!, what a let down T.T
    Based on enthusiasm and replies thus far probably wouldn't be hard to coordinate :P But then that'd bring me back to the days of MUDs and private chatroom gaming... >.>

Game start or riot!

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Meh, sign me up then, would like to play this one. Don't know how active I'll be though
    Just claim SK D1 and you should be fine

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    Based on enthusiasm and replies thus far probably wouldn't be hard to coordinate :P But then that'd bring me back to the days of MUDs and private chatroom gaming... >.>
    Well... Roll20 exist for a reason! :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Well... Roll20 exist for a reason! :P
    Yep.

When I play online we typically just use Skype and Google Docs. Trust the other peoples' rolls, cause cheating in D&D is a pile of dicks, and just have a good time. Make it more about the story than anything else, throw in some combat using a draw doc, profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Yep.

When I play online we typically just use Skype and Google Docs. Trust the other peoples' rolls, cause cheating in D&D is a pile of dicks, and just have a good time. Make it more about the story than anything else, throw in some combat using a draw doc, profit.
    Speaking of which I started playing with some friends who are newish... and my poor level 2 sorcerer almost got one shot by a bugbear because I got to go first and I rolled almost max damage on a Chromatic Orb and he decided he was going to smash me instead of attacking the Pally >< It was ouchie lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can... can i play with you guys?! i have been looking for a game for a long time! (and in the end, i ended up as a DM for 2 of my friends cause... FUCK I WANT TO PLAY!)

I always end up as the GM in those pen&paper things.
    It's fun to weave a tale, but oh-so-much-work! Usually spend a full weekend just to prepare a single session. So taxing.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Game thread or riot!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I always end up as the GM in those pen&paper things.
    It's fun to weave a tale, but oh-so-much-work! Usually spend a full weekend just to prepare a single session. So taxing.
    Pretty much this.

Last minute tuning in progress (was planning on doing a bit during work today, but got swamped). Thread should be open in the next few hours.

/rolls to riot

Dendrek rolled a 10.

With all the might that his puny little arms can muster, Dendrek manages to pick up a chair. Considering the chair is nearly twice his size, some might consider this an impressive feat. He nearly stumbles backwards with the chair hanging overhead, but he manages to stay upright. With tremendous effort, he tosses the chair angrily. It lands a few inches in front of him, almost exactly in the same spot it was previously.

"The barkeep asked why we carried weapons inside, we said mimics. They laughed, we laughed, the table laughed. We killed the table. Good times."

While people are waiting for the game thread (I'm whipping Reticence as hard as I can, honest), enjoy the tale of Eric and the Gazebo.
    http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/98/Jul/gazebo.html
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

15+ Year Old Account
    The Gazebo is such a classic.

Guys. Guys, guys. Listen. Guys, hey listen! You've got to see this. Guys, you've got to see this.

Critical Roll

Go watch that.

Okay, final check to make sure I didn't screw anything up, and then role cards will start going out and hopefully I won't screw anything up there, either.