Quote Originally Posted by ArgonaZe View Post
    They could have done one more episode with Summer. She protects a tired Meera and comatose Bran until Benjen saves the day.
    There. Better writting, better ending. Costs a little more.
    Maybe they were trying to imply that summer had ended and winter had begun. By showing white walkers (winter) brutally killing summar (summer) the dire wolf. Just a thought.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Oh come on. The show writers are doing a great job. Not sure why they get so much hate. Typical internet person mentality here.
    They have done very questionable things. And some speeches just suck and you can feel that they are off book.
    They aren't as good as Martin that's a fact. Pining everything on them all the time is hate yes, but not unfounded hate.

BShe says it herself "My men would wait for me 2years if needed" Do you really think those men wouldn't vote for her?
    Frankly? I have no idea what to think about ironborn anymore cause they are just backstabbing retards thinking they can rule the whole world while being strong only on the water. 'I killed your king!' and they cheer. I'm king now, let's kill the former king's children! Ay ay, will do!

I can't imagine ironborne as loyal people. Yes, Yara has some loyal men - that's still just a small part of the whole. Still nothing against the bunch of idiots believing some crazy dude will go and bang the Mother of Dragons and give them the world.

Because Thoros of Myr and the brotherhood without banners have become thieves, nothing more. And Thoros gets killed by the Hound. So there is no one to rez Cat.
    And because they abandoned a shitload of plots so one more, one less doesn't change anything.
    When does thoros get killed by the Hound?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jademist View Post
    Maybe they were trying to imply that summer had ended and winter had begun. By showing white walkers (winter) brutally killing summar (summer) the dire wolf. Just a thought.
    Even if it's the case. It still has the same symbolism if Summer dies from the Whites while protecting Meera and Bran until Benjen saves the day.
    And it has the plusside of not being a gratuitous death (because apparently D&D don't like that -> Stannis. But still do it for Summer) Because fuck Logic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    When does thoros get killed by the Hound?
    When the Brotherhood attacks some people (Ian Mcshane's character) and the Hound is with them. So he is just defending himself.
    That's what the leaks say anyway.
    It will be in the next episodes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Now compare it to the books where Asha offered peace with the North in exchange for some land that, unlike the Iron Islands, doesn't totally suck for farming. And presented chests of soil or plants, I don't remember. Then comes Euron, quite a bit after Balon died (since he died almost immediately after Mellsiandre did her leeches thing which showed she actually holds some power other than spawning shadows), so no one outright pins it on him, tells great stories of how the whole world prays when they see his sails and says he's going to bitch-slap Westeros into submission with the soon-to-be-stolen dragons. No wonder he won in the book. How he won in the show is a mystery.
    That is an answer to the question:

"Why do people hate D&D their writting is good."
    No it's average at best. They are saved by the fact that it's still GOT, but you can clearly see the decline in writting since season 4

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Don't kid yourself. If they hadn't said that you would have been crying foul being butthurt over how bad this scene that D&D wrote if it was theres.
    I'm sorry that you have to project in such way. As per usual, you keep flapping your ass-cheeks to produce words and offer no substance, typically attacking people criticizing show on it's own merits rather than as an extension of book and when requested to point out a part it was made in comparisation to books you fall silent or skip.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    splol] nothing on Dorne or Arryns or Littlefinger betrayals or the Bolton/Frey Alliance. [/splol]
    And we had made it so far without black bars, you broke the cycle of proper conduct in this thread ;_;
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

The last scene comes, I'm getting emotional and suddenly the person I'm watching it with drops this comment:

"Damn he was fat".

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    Because Thoros of Myr and the brotherhood without banners have become thieves, nothing more. And Thoros gets killed by the Hound. So there is no one to rez Cat.
    And because they abandoned a shitload of plots so one more, one less doesn't change anything.
    Thoros doesn't rez Cat, Beric does.

And if the Band of Brotherhood have become nothing more than thieves, perhaps that means there guiding will, that being Beric, is no longer with them. Now he's been brought back time and time again, so why wouldn't they have brought him back this time? Because he gave up his life force to bring Cat back from the grave.

Maybe Thoros and the rest jumped ship when they realised that she was actually batshit crazy and just wanted to kill people, maybe being thieves is more of a cover for just killing pretty much anyone. The Brotherhood were called thieves because they robbed a lot of people, sure they gave it back to the poor, but its still thieving no matter how you look at it.

Deleted
    Watches a good episode of GoT
    Of course there are criticisms
    Wants to discuss and see other's opinions of episode
    Just moaning, lots of moaning
    No balance in this thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    Thanks for posting your opinions about the episode and not moaning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosebleeds View Post
    Episode 9 please.
    Well the episode is the BastardBowl. Jon vs Ramsay.
    It apparently makes Hardhome fight look like a kitten.

This is the leak of the battle. An extra on the set apparently explains it. Dunno if it's true or not atm.
    http://i.imgur.com/XRJVPyf.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    The Game of Thrones community is full of vocal contrarians and book purists that are angry when things don't happen a certain way or when reality doesn't live up to the headcanons/theories they have been building for decades.

That and D&D are a couple of hacks that are ruining the series.

Deleted
    I bet 50 bucks that Theon will die protecting Yara from Euron, or jumping in front of her when Euron is about to decapitate her.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    The Game of Thrones community is full of vocal contrarians and book purists that are angry when things don't happen a certain way or when reality doesn't live up to the headcanons/theories they have been building for decades.

That and D&D are a couple of hacks that are ruining the series.
    My only issue is that the writing of the serie is spiraling downwards from season to season the more it diverts, not because it diverts.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Thoros doesn't rez Cat, Beric does.

And if the Band of Brotherhood have become nothing more than thieves, perhaps that means there guiding will, that being Beric, is no longer with them. Now he's been brought back time and time again, so why wouldn't they have brought him back this time? Because he gave up his life force to bring Cat back from the grave.

Maybe Thoros and the rest jumped ship when they realised that she was actually batshit crazy and just wanted to kill people, maybe being thieves is more of a cover for just killing pretty much anyone. The Brotherhood were called thieves because they robbed a lot of people, sure they gave it back to the poor, but its still thieving no matter how you look at it.
    So we would have a timeskip. And directly hit the point where Cat has killed some Frey's (but don't seeit) and has been abandonned by the Brotherhood?
    What would be the point of seeing her then? Just an old rotten corpse with no allies lost in the Riverlands?
    I think the plot has been skipped all together.
    Last edited by mmoce2f72405d7; 2016-05-23 at 08:02 PM.

Deleted
    So we would have a timelapse. And directly hit the point where Cat has killed some Frey's (but don't seeit) and has been abandonned by the Brotherhood?
    What would be the point of seeing her then? Just an old rotten corpse with no allies lost in the Riverlands?
    I think the plot has been skipped all together.
    Maybe they didn't all abandon her, maybe she is just a lone vigilante trying to kill as many Freys as she can. I think there are still plenty of ways to do it, but its entirely possible that they have skipped it. But at this point i'd almost prefer if they did skip it, because they've left it way too late to do, and lost the perfect time to bring her into the story.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Maybe they didn't all abandon her, maybe she is just a lone vigilante trying to kill as many Freys as she can. I think there are still plenty of ways to do it, but its entirely possible that they have skipped it. But at this point i'd almost prefer if they did skip it, because they've left it way too late to do, and lost the perfect time to bring her into the story.
    I agree. I think they left it too late to bring her in the show. Now it would feel like "Oh yeah we forgot LSH is in the area wait a sec"

Deleted
    Zombie-Hodor will go south to the wall and he will say "Brodor!" (Break the door)

What will be this week's Red Priestess' Necklace/Dorn Plot Butchered/Ermahgerd Arthur Dayne was dual wielding/Danny isn't fireproof bitchfest?

Right now it could be tied between stupid cgi wolf being "gratuitously" killed and the Kingsmoot.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .