Poll: Which Overwatch Short was your favorite?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    They were all top notch, but Dragons seemed to have the most impact for me. In fact so much so I was wondering if it could win animated short of the year at the academy awards this year. I'm guessing it wouldn't, but it was damn good.
    One of these days, I should probably figure out a decent signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Didn't like the 76 one, what happened to the beaten omnic, the girl just left the dude
    Also, that girl got waaay too much screen time for being a generic damsel in distress chick that we'll likely never see or hear of again. They devoted like 6 minutes to her and like 40 seconds to the actual hero of the story.

In fact, I'd wager that little girl has had more screen time than pretty much all the heroes except for Winston and Tracer.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Didn't like the 76 one, what happened to the beaten omnic, the girl just left the dude
    Omnics are just a bucket of metal :3.
    Last edited by Gamevizier; 2016-05-23 at 08:36 PM.

Weebs everywhere smh tbh.

Recall is my favorite probably, followed by Hero. Junkrat/Roadhog comic is my favorite piece of lore material, though.

Deleted
    dragons just made me feel like a weeb watching it, deleted it from my search history.

alive was ruined by tracer, probably one of the most irritating characters in modern games ever made.

winston one was boring.

hero was ok though. Soldier 76 is one of my favorite characters so I may be biased.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I'm surprised that it took this long for someone to drag out the "weebs" stuff.
    I live to be the token poster.

Dragons was pretty good though, they just really hammed up the HONORABUUUUU too much for my taste.

Dragons > Alive > Recall > Heroes for me.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

Dragons > Alive > Recall=Hero

But that's just, like, my opinion, man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    I'm 15 years past cartoons, so none.
    Why even bother posting?

Dragons for me, by far. Recall was second best.

Easily Alive, Widowmaker is my favorite character and I love seeing the "bad guys" winning for once. Makes it more believable.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Deleted
    Dragons is the clear winner for me. It had more story than Destiny. It had me blinking back tears. The Dragons short is spectacular in every way and cannot be faulted. I'm not even a fan of either character but their story and journey is incredible.

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite was the Widowmaker/Tracer one but they're all really good it's hard. I hope they release more I'd love a fleshed out Reaper one. All we get are cartoonish villain fails whenever we see him

It was a hard call between Dragons and Alive. I went Alive, but really, I could've gone either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.