Why are european cigarettes so weak all of a sudden?

Just purchased a Marlboro Red after a long break to find it only has 0.5 mg of nicotine, like wtf, isnt that like half of US Marlboro Red?

Pls, cowboys surelly dont smoke that..

Because we europeans don't want to feed tobacco megacompanies which make their moneys out of killing us. So we either stopped smoking or moved to vaping. So tobacco megacompanies had to cut nicotine in their flaming rockets of cancer to force people who still smoke to buy more of them to get the same dosage of nicotine.

You should really turn to vaping though. Cigarettes are awful.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Not to mention we put now nasty REAL images of ruined inner organs on the package. yes, have a look at your future gnarled blackened lung, and then have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Because we europeans don't want to feed tobacco megacompanies which make their moneys out of killing us. So we either stopped smoking or moved to vaping. So tobacco megacompanies had to cut nicotine in their flaming rockets of cancer to force people who still smoke to buy more of them to get the same dosage of nicotine.

You should really turn to vaping though. Cigarettes are awful.
    Vaping is safe now?

Quote Originally Posted by Therec View Post
    Vaping is safe now?
    I know vaping is about a billion times more likely to lead to you being punched in the face because you(Person vaping) are a douchebag.

So... I would say no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    I know vaping is about a billion times more likely to lead to you being punched in the face because you(Person vaping) are a douchebag.

So... I would say no.
    Everyone who smokes is a douchebag, so what's the difference? Yes, all you smokers know you just did it to try and look cool or to get in on an extra break at work.

You know its true.

Vaping is safe now?
    Well, at least I can mix my shit by myself and make my coils myself.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    what does that have to do with whether it's safe or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    I could throw a shoe out of my window and hit a more reliable source than noxxic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    But Tennisace I want you to provide a solution. You're our only hope.

That's how you end up with a hole in your face from the vaporizer exploding. Totally safer that cigs, which only put a hole in your neck.

15+ Year Old Account
    Marlboro red 0.5 mg nicotine? What? Are you sure it's red? Even white(gold?) is like 0.7 or 0.8 IIRC from my smoking days. I smoked light green LM, which was 0.7.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Vaping is safe now?
    Vaping and hookah are not safe.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b08cd3359ce8af

There's some billboard in Portland that equates 15-20 mins of vaping with smoking two packs of cigarettes...I forget what it says exactly, just that it is a time period less than 30 minutes and it's the equivalent of two packs of cigarettes (possibly more?).

In any case, can't remember the details. Will have to google more later.

Deleted
    Yes, European cigarettes have half the cancer of American ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Everyone who smokes is a douchebag, so what's the difference? Yes, all you smokers know you just did it to try and look cool or to get in on an extra break at work.

You know its true.
    I quit smoking years ago, I did it for the extra socialization when going out to the bar with buddies.

Vapers are irritating.

The hardest part of vaping is finding the time to tell everyone you meet about vaping.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Vaping is the new veganism. All things that start with a "V" are bad. Ok there is one that is really good .

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Vaping is the new veganism. All things that start with a "V" are bad. Ok there is one that is really good .
    Pop quiz, if you ran into a vegan crossfitting vaper, what would they talk about first???
    Beta Club Brosquad

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    Pop quiz, if you ran into a vegan crossfitting vaper, what would they talk about first???
    Patriarchy.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we all know the OP didn't make this thread to complain about cigarettes, but more to trigger a smoker bashing session.

Not that there's any thing wrong with that, you smokers are a bunch of idiots.