15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Didnt Theon fear Jon would kill him for what he's done? He left the NW, he can focus on his family now - I doubt he would forgive Theon betraying Robb.
    Everyone wants to kill the Ironborn lol. (something to do with them raiding and pillaging every corner of the seven kingdom for ages.) with their home now hostile to them, where's left to run to?
    Last edited by Gamevizier; 2016-05-23 at 08:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    What will be this week's Red Priestess' Necklace/Dorn Plot Butchered/Ermahgerd Arthur Dayne was dual wielding/Danny isn't fireproof bitchfest?

Right now it could be tied between stupid cgi wolf being "gratuitously" killed and the Kingsmoot.
    My money is on the Sansa is pregnant with Ramsays kid theory thats popped up out of nowhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgonaZe View Post
    Well the episode is the BastardBowl. Jon vs Ramsay.
    It apparently makes Hardhome fight look like a kitten.

This is the leak of the battle. An extra on the set apparently explains it. Dunno if it's true or not atm.
    http://i.imgur.com/XRJVPyf.jpg

Jesus christ this is going to be so fucking cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgonaZe View Post
    Well the episode is the BastardBowl. Jon vs Ramsay.
    It apparently makes Hardhome fight look like a kitten.

This is the leak of the battle. An extra on the set apparently explains it. Dunno if it's true or not atm.
    http://i.imgur.com/XRJVPyf.jpg
    That does mention Sansa and Petyr being with the Knights of the Vale, so unless Sansa has a change of heart, there are already holes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosebleeds View Post
    Jesus christ this is going to be so fucking cool.
    Eh, Sansa just told little finger to fuck off, so that leak smells...

In the books the Blackfish escapes after loosing Riverrun without a fight, his men are all spared by Jaime Lannister so they might meet up n march north to Winterfell, that would make more sense. Jaimie promised Catelyn Stark he wouldn't take up arms against the Tullys so he ends the long siege peacefully by using Edmund Tully.
    Since Brienne n Pod will be sent south, they'll return with a Tully army, although without arms, I wonder who will equip them, probably one of those river Lords who despise the Frey, whatever his name was, that became Lord of Riverrun. Those Lords had knights n relatives that haven't returned from the red wedding, the Freys insist they are "held prisoners" but they are prob all dead...there are some hilarious name-calling back n forth

I don't doubt little Finger won't go to war n march north, but his goal is to kill the side that wins bolton or stark, his goal is to become warden of the north, he already controls the Vale n is Lord of Harrenhall, he won't stop trying to rise in ranks just to be nice to Sansa...

I'm not clear how Ramsay cut Sansa, female genital mutilation? Forever 'virgin' look because of his doubts if she really was a virgin?? Anyways I doubt he intended for Ramsay to do the things he did, but nor does he really care probably.

I don't understand why some people want to see Jaimie Riverrun storyline, he doesn't do much of anything besides being somewhat clever n then he just leaves.
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2016-05-23 at 08:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    That does mention Sansa and Petyr being with the Knights of the Vale, so unless Sansa has a change of heart, there are already holes.
    Well some points point to fake, and others to the truth. He posted it on the 22nd of march and already knew Rickon was a Bolton prisoner.
    Maybe it's all fanfiction, maybe Sansa goes to get some help.

The one sure thing is that the showrunners said it would be epic
    Last edited by mmoce2f72405d7; 2016-05-23 at 08:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    What will be this week's Red Priestess' Necklace/Dorn Plot Butchered/Ermahgerd Arthur Dayne was dual wielding/Danny isn't fireproof bitchfest?

Right now it could be tied between stupid cgi wolf being "gratuitously" killed and the Kingsmoot.
    As I see it its the "Time Travel" complaints when it is not actually time travel at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    My only issue is that the writing of the serie is spiraling downwards from season to season the more it diverts, not because it diverts.
    Have you ever seen what D&D wrote *before* Game of Thrones? A bunch of unproduced and shit movies. Benioff wrote Troy and X-Man Origins: Wolverine, Weiss wrote...literally nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    As I see it its the "Time Travel" complaints when it is not actually time travel at all.
    It's more about Littlefinger's amazing teleportation device.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Littlefinger is carried by a thousand birds to each location. What else is he going to spend all that brothel money on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Littlefinger is carried by a thousand birds to each location. What else is he going to spend all that brothel money on.
    yeah he does seem to move around fast.

After watching the latest episode I am quite puzzled. The Children of the Forest created the White Walkers as they were desperate to fend off the First Men. It was reckless and they didn't really know for sure what the consequences would be. But they were desperate to try something. Sure, I get that.

But as I understand it the human whom we see being turned into the first White Walker by Leaf in a scene in this latest episode is apparently the Night's King himself! This seems to be the understanding of whomever wrote this on the Game of Thrones wiki as well:

Quote Originally Posted by http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Night%27s_King
    Before he became a White Walker, the Night King was a human that was captured by the Children of the Forest, notably among them Leaf. In one of Bran Stark's vision, Leaf is shown putting a dragon glass dagger in his chest and turning him into the first of the White Walkers. She later explains to Bran that her people created the White Walkers to defend themselves as Westeros was invaded by the First Men, who were cutting their sacred trees and slaughtering the Children of the Forest.
    It is this part I am hoping they got wrong; because, in my view, that doesn't add up...

Wasn't the Night's King the 13th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch? Who fell in love with a female White Walker? And then became a White Walker himself? And then became the Night's King?

Because that's the info I've got.

And since the 13th Lord Commander existed after the first 12 Lord Commanders, who existed after the Wall was built, who was built only after the war that the Children of the Forest fought TOGETHER with the First Men (supposedly as their plan to save their asses with White Walkers from the First Men in the first place backfired) AGAINST the White Walkers.

So the only way this makes sense to me is if the human we saw being turned into the first White Walker by the Children of the Forest was the original White Walker, but NOT the Night's King. Because the Night's King shouldn't even have been in the war that the was originally fought between the Children of the Forest and the First Men where they first appeared. Nor should he have been in the war called "the Long Night" where the Children of the Forest and the First Men fought the White Walkers.

In summary, this is my understanding of the history:

• 12,000 years ago: The First Men migrate to Westeros. The Children of the Forest is pushed back by the First Men over the next 2,000 years.
    • 10,000 years ago: Desperate, the Children of the Forest create the White Walkers from a First Men man. As a result of this they can finally fight back and a standstill is reached resulting in peace between the two races.
    • 8,000 years ago: The White Walkers return, any control the Children of the Forest ever had on the White Walkers are now gone and so now they band together with the First Men to fight the White Walkers. They push them back and together they build the Wall and the First Men form the Night's Watch to guard against the White Walkers.
    • 8,000 years + 12 Lord Commanders' tenures ago: The Night's King is born out of the 13th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, and becomes the leader of the White Walkers. The King of the North and the King-beyond-the-Wall band together and defeats the Night's King.
    • Today: The Night's King returns 8,000 years later.

Oh, and by the way, the Game of Thrones wiki states that the Night's King is "approx 12,000 years old". If my understanding is correct he would be "approx 8,000 years old". If my understanding is wrong, he should still be only "approx 10,000 years old"!?

Anyone care to enlighten me with their own take on things, or concur with mine?
    Last edited by Zarc; 2016-05-23 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    Wasn't the Night's King the 13th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch? Who fell in love with a female White Walker? And then became a White Walker himself? And then became the Night's King?

Because that's the info I've got.

And since the 13th Lord Commander existed after the first 12 Lord Commanders, who existed after the Wall was built, who was built only after the war that the Children of the Forest fought TOGETHER with the First Men (supposedly as their plan to save their asses with White Walkers from the First Men in the first place backfired) AGAINST the White Walkers.

So the only way this makes sense to me is if the human we saw being turned into the first White Walker by the Children of the Forest was the original White Walker, but NOT the Night's King. Because the Night's King shouldn't even have been in the war that the was originally fought between the Children of the Forest and the First Men where they first appeared. Nor should he have been in the war called "the Long Night" where the Children of the Forest and the First Men fought the White Walkers.

In summary, this is my understanding of the history:

• 12,000 years ago: The First Men migrate to Westeros. The Children of the Forest is pushed back by the First Men over the next 2,000 years.
    • 10,000 years ago: Desperate, the Children of the Forest create the White Walkers from a First Men man. As a result of this they can finally fight back and a standstill is reached resulting in peace between the two races.
    • 8,000 years ago: The White Walkers return, any control the Children of the Forest ever had on the White Walkers are now gone and so now they band together with the First Men to fight the White Walkers. They push them back and together they build the Wall and the First Men form the Night's Watch to guard against the White Walkers.
    • 8,000 years + 12 Lord Commanders' tenures ago: The Night's King is born out of the 13th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, and becomes the leader of the White Walkers. The King of the North and the King-beyond-the-Wall band together and defeats the Night's King.
    • Today: The Night's King returns 8,000 years later.

Oh, and by the way, the Game of Thrones wiki states that the Night's King is "approx 12,000 years old". If my understanding is correct he would be "approx 8,000 years old". If my understanding is wrong, he should still be only "approx 10,000 years old"!?

Anyone care to enlighten me with their own take on things, or concur with mine?
    It's a hearsay tale told by people over events that happened thousands of years ago. It doesn't necessarily reflect the truth at all.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Several people have been Night's King.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    The whole thing missing from the Greyjoy plot is, why are we supposed to care about Yara? She's a pirate basically, right? She's just another ambitious person looking to take control. Theon's obviously got a good backstory with the whole redemption angle that seems like it's gonna end up with him dead or on the wall, but Yara is just a random person I couldn't care less about.
    I agree with you. Yara's character hasn't really been developed all that well up until this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    The whole thing missing from the Greyjoy plot is, why are we supposed to care about Yara? She's a pirate basically, right? She's just another ambitious person looking to take control. Theon's obviously got a good backstory with the whole redemption angle that seems like it's gonna end up with him dead or on the wall, but Yara is just a random person I couldn't care less about.
    "You sexist pig! Yara is a powerful woman who doesn't want to be controlled by men, especially her creepy uncle!" /s

Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    After watching the latest episode I am quite puzzled. The Children of the Forest created the White Walkers as they were desperate to fend off the First Men. It was reckless and they didn't really know for sure what the consequences would be. But they were desperate to try something. Sure, I get that....
    You are correct in the context of the book's "Night's King", but on the show, it's the "Night King", who could be someone different entirely. I think this is one of those show cannon vs. book cannon deals. In the show, the Night King appears to be the first White Walker. Whether the "Night's King" even really existed in the book or still currently exists as a being is yet to be known, really. If I recall correctly, the show hasn't really gone into the history of the story of the Night's King (unless Old Nan told a version of the story back in season 1? I'd be curious to see if anyone else knows)

The Inside the Episode mentioned the fact that the Hodor thing was at least a broad stroke given to them by Martin, but they did not say the same thing for the creation of the Others. Is the origin story similar between the books and the show? Probably, but I'd imagine it's not going to be an exact copy.

15+ Year Old Account
    I thought the Night's King was some kind of alien species thingie. Didn't know it's a human. o_O
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    "The past is already written. The ink is dry." As the Three-Eyed Raven said, Bran cannot change the past. All Bran will do by intervening in the past will be to set in motion events that have already happened. Like Wylis' transformation into Hodor. And that's why the Three-Eyed Raven brought him back in Winterfell when the WW attacked. It was certainly not to show Ned's depart for the Eyries. He already knew how Wylis became Hodor. When Bran warged into Hodor, he also warged into Wylis, since it's the same person. It's a case of the effect preceding the cause. It looks like Bran's role will be precisely to set past events into motion so that some important characters will be present for the Long Winter. I wouldn't be surprised if Bran has some part to play in the Tower of Joy. Maybe Ned hesitated to take Jon. Afterall, he is his blood, but he also has Targaryen blood... In a certain way, Bran would be the Valen (Babylon 5) of GoT (another exemple of effect preceding the cause).

As for Summer, I didn't find its death gratuitious. I found it very in "character." Summer has always been very protective of Bran, so it's no surprise that he would attack the wights. As other said, it's also symbolic that summer has ended. I also remember Old Nan's name for Bran: Summerchild. Well, Bran is no child anymore. Winter is coming, and his family's words will take all their meaning in the war to come.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    It's more about Littlefinger's amazing teleportation device.
    there was great thread on reddit/asoiaf about Littlefingers Wing suit, he basically can glide from Mountain to any place in westeros but to return home takes few months like for other chars.