10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    Night elf pallies confirmed x.x
    Homogenization if I ever saw it. That's something I aint a fan of but that's a lesser concern right now!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    Edit: In other news, seems Elune made the Naaru, so we can all worship her. The NElf fanfic is real, I tell you...
    literal headdesk.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Homogenization if I ever saw it. That's something I aint a fan of but that's a lesser concern right now!
    Well i better see Draenei warlocks because that will make my day.

Anyhow I'm going over a suggestive layout in my head and for sure I'll be putting up the AoW idea in tandem with the Judgment idea. Why it's a good idea and the example rotations as well as other thoughts to it and why the thoughts were there.

Also going to put on a what if back burner segment of cool things they could do but are not as important as a functioning spec. Exorcism would be in this list.

- - - Updated - - -

So if there is anything you feel should be on here or why that should be please post on here so I can compile it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    He should go play Dark Souls, much more *methodical* and *slower*.
    He should go somewhere alright...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    God I wish I still played so I could do a log analysis against him and show him just how much different it is when a good Ret is competing against a bad one.
    Well, I'd considered pointing out that he's been playing WoW since Vanilla yet doesn't have any top level raiding achievements in all that time. He also does about half the damage of the other Ret in his guild on priority targets at times, so even in his own limited guild he's hardly a giant Redwood in a tiny allotment. But when you do that, you just end up coming across as a dick who wants to stifle anyone's views that don't match your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt66 View Post
    He should go somewhere alright...
    I can't help but agree. Anywhere but the ret forums at this point.

@Thete That's what Bryiah's been doing this entire time though. Talking down to people who are projecting there own opinions. Stating we want an easy to play spec that does loads of damage because he finds the spec fun and we don't is a ridiculous statement.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-05-23 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    Well, I'd considered pointing out that he's been playing WoW since Vanilla yet doesn't have any top level raiding achievements in all that time. He also does about half the damage of the other Ret in his guild on priority targets at times, so even in his own limited guild he's hardly a giant Redwood in a tiny allotment. But when you do that, you just end up coming across as a dick who wants to stifle anyone's views that don't match your own.
    like it's a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I can't help but agree. Anywhere but the ret forums at this point.

@Thete That's what Bryiah's been doing this entire time though. Talking down to people who are projecting there own opinions. Stating we want an easy to play spec that does loads of damage because he finds the spec fun and we don't is a ridiculous statement.
    Oh tonight is going to be a joy then

Deleted
    Oh well, Legion servers still down from reset, stream knackered for tonight, got bored, took the bait, replied like a boss. Will probably get myself put on a list of 'don't invite to beta again' now

Night elf pallies confirmed x.x
    There is one in the class hall. Delas Moonfang, who was also at Starfall Outpost in SMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    There is one in the class hall. Delas Moonfang, who was also at Starfall Outpost in SMV.
    we also got redeemed-nathrezim-demon-thing-supreme-commander-of-the-forces-of-Light there ;\

Oh tonight is going to be a joy then
    As long as you just ignore that guy it'll be fine. Him talking down to everyone who disagrees with his own opinion makes his opinion null and void, but that's just my own opinion.

As long as you just ignore that guy it'll be fine. Him talking down to everyone who disagrees with his own opinion makes his opinion null and void, but that's just my own opinion.
    Oh exactly but I know it's gonna burn his biscuits because it will differ

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    Oh well, Legion servers still down from reset, stream knackered for tonight, got bored, took the bait, replied like a boss. Will probably get myself put on a list of 'don't invite to beta again' now
    Glad to see someone take a more offensive approach. A lot of people tried being civil to him but got shot down in a pretty rude way. I don't mean to stir shit up and by all means don't do anything to get yourself banned but he's been annoying people for a while now.

This would be different if he didn't shoot down people who disagree with him and then be rude to people who try to explain why he's wrong. Not to mention a few people in there that he's talked down to are people from here trying to project everyone's ideas into the alpha forum, even those who can't do it themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a bit more principled when it comes to giving feedback. But I understand the frustration, it's very warranted.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Oh exactly but I know it's gonna burn his biscuits because it will differ
    Lol nice phrase. Yeah it might but no reason to tread carefully, your opinion matters just as much if not more than his so definitely keep the feedback coming, it's excellent.

Edit: Sorry for the multiple replies/spam, for some reason I have no idea how to multi quote two different people in one post.

Editx2: @Thete I agree with the post you made 100%. Definitely glad someone called that person out for being a dick to others. Dont need to take it any further than that and thank you for saying the things I'm sure myself and many others wanted to say.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-05-23 at 10:43 PM.

Lol nice phrase. Yeah it might but no reason to tread carefully, your opinion matters just as much if not more than his so definitely keep the feedback coming, it's excellent.

Edit: Sorry for the multiple replies/spam, for some reason I have no idea how to multi quote two different people in one post.

Editx2: @Thete I agree with the post you made 100%. Definitely glad someone called that person out for being a dick to others. Dont need to take it any further than that and thank you for saying the things I'm sure myself and many others wanted to say.
    Oh no I'm just going to go ham lol

not enough, not even close.
    you people you, too much politeness and caution.

Oh no I'm just going to go ham lol
    Sounds good to me, can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    Can someone please tell this nobody Briyah that he has no idea what he's actually talking about please in that thread? When some barely clears Heroic content keyboard warrior goes on about his superior rotational prowess and math/logic skills someone needs to put a stop to that. I'd do it myself, but I don't have access to forums.

God I wish I still played so I could do a log analysis against him and show him just how much different it is when a good Ret is competing against a bad one.

He just comes off so pompous with a "better than thou" attitude it makes me sick >.<
    I just read his posts, there is no point to replaying to him or trying to talk sense into him, he is one of those delusion fools who live in their own little word. Best part about his posts how he brought up being a skilled Ret playing since vanila, yet he has no PvP titles nor PvE high end achievements, when some1 brought it up, this "skilled" Ret started mumbling some type of "being bad at math" insults lol.