Thread: [TV] Arrow

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    This show is becoming unbearable to watch, similar to Legends. I literally cannot watch the latest episode 15 of Legends, that's how bad the show is.

I hope Flash won't become the same...
    Yep, gave up with Arrow like 3 eps ago, crazy how it went from a show I loved and couldn't wait for to, well, to this. As for Legends, I have like 5 eps to watch, it was repetitive as fuck and I only liked like two characters or so (I heard one of them died as well, so there's that..).

Pretty depressing really.

10+ Year Old Account
    I read an idea someone had someplace that they should ship Ollie off to Legends and have Thea take over the mantle of the Green Arrow for a season. They could turn Felicity back into just the quirky tech girl and have Diggle just be back-up again. Have the series just be about a lone vigilante again and not a group of similar characters just punching and kicking baddies.

Wasn't Monument Point the site of a major catastrophe in the comic books? Did it get blown up?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Wasn't Monument Point the site of a major catastrophe in the comic books? Did it get blown up?
    Sort of. http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Monument_Point

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I read an idea someone had someplace that they should ship Ollie off to Legends and have Thea take over the mantle of the Green Arrow for a season. They could turn Felicity back into just the quirky tech girl and have Diggle just be back-up again. Have the series just be about a lone vigilante again and not a group of similar characters just punching and kicking baddies.
    No.

Have everyone else ship off to legends and keep Oliver in Arrow on his own.

I don't mind If Thea and Diggle stay as long as the show is mainly about Oliver again and he is the majority of screentime.
    Last edited by Solidito; 2016-05-15 at 02:59 PM.

with roy coming back for atleast 5 episodes i hope they can shift the romance plots from olliexfelicity to royxthea
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    with roy coming back for atleast 5 episodes i hope they can shift the romance plots from olliexfelicity to royxthea
    I'd certainly prefer Roy over this other guy. They went on a date or two, then suddenly they're like in a full on relationship or something, just felt odd.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Wow...that 'surge' scene was probably one of the worst things I've seen on tv in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Wow...that 'surge' scene was probably one of the worst things I've seen on tv in a while.
    Yeah, I was thinking, WTF, why does a power surge look like a winamp visualization? And how the hell could they input anything if they couldn't see the screen to know if they used the right commands.

Here is why i don't get, the whole ark was destroyed but the tech center wasn't. It didn't even loose power so it had to be off site, why would the tech center to destroy the world not be in place safe from the nukes.

10+ Year Old Account
    This show has gotten so bad it is just comical. Even that little bit of logic and common sense when right out the window. They should have ended it after season 3.
    Delu čast in oblast!
    Praise the work and give it power!

Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    Here is why i don't get, the whole ark was destroyed but the tech center wasn't. It didn't even loose power so it had to be off site, why would the tech center to destroy the world not be in place safe from the nukes.
    There were two tech centers. The one Ruve was in was in the ark; the one Darkh was in was under Town Hall. I imagine the latter would be evacuated when the birds were in the air.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Thea gets drugged more often then BA Baracus in the A-Team..

Quote Originally Posted by dender View Post
    Thea gets drugged more often then BA Baracus in the A-Team..
    Spartan is that your chicken?!?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Gotham, Flash, and Arrow are all having finales this week...I think I'm most excited for the Arrow finale for the worst reasons lol

I hate Darhk so much and can't wait for him to be gone, but I'm not sure if I can expect him to go away this season.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Gotham, Flash, and Arrow are all having finales this week...I think I'm most excited for the Arrow finale for the worst reasons lol

I hate Darhk so much and can't wait for him to be gone, but I'm not sure if I can expect him to go away this season.
    darhk was just too op, he started off awesome but when every week its "damn, magic, got our butts kicked again" its kind of boring. thought they were gonna pull a switcheroo and have a bigger dude at the end after darhk lost his powers but.. nope just got them back.

i guess they didnt want to give oliver magical powers to keep his power set street level but it really fucked up the progress curve.

every other season they made clear progress against the badguy and caused the badguy to keep stepping it up a level but this time they just get curbstomped over and over.

hopefully next season the baddie is less op
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Another season and another Arrow Cave destroyed, it must be a running joke by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    darhk was just too op, he started off awesome but when every week its "damn, magic, got our butts kicked again" its kind of boring. thought they were gonna pull a switcheroo and have a bigger dude at the end after darhk lost his powers but.. nope just got them back.

i guess they didnt want to give oliver magical powers to keep his power set street level but it really fucked up the progress curve.

every other season they made clear progress against the badguy and caused the badguy to keep stepping it up a level but this time they just get curbstomped over and over.

hopefully next season the baddie is less op
    I was really hoping that Oliver would get that 'light' power, and that it wouldn't be something he could use as a weapon and could only be used to defend himself against Darhks powers. That part of the story ended up being a waste of time so far.

I was really hoping that Oliver would get that 'light' power, and that it wouldn't be something he could use as a weapon and could only be used to defend himself against Darhks powers. That part of the story ended up being a waste of time so far.
    You just know the way to defeat the power of 10,000 deaths is for Ollie to inspire Hope amidst 10,000 random folks and win the day with love.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."