Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    I just went on a blacklisting spree. Dozens of people regifting that game
    Just 12 left now,. guess a few got reported or wised up.

also, free game autumn: http://www.freegamesinfo.net/freebies/
    Just need to visit their link then click continue. easy.
    Last edited by bbr; 2016-05-22 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Just 12 left now,. guess a few got reported or wised up.
    https://www.steamgifts.com/archive/s...ossible+levels

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    There was a 50k giveaway of 30 Impossible Levels.
    30 impossible levels is a pretty fun game. I'm glad I entered the giveaway.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post

Be careful, some of these are region locked, for example "killer is dead".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Haven't been around much lately, hopefully I haven't missed out on too many good bundles. Hope to get the time to organize some of my spare key giveaways soon.
    I thought the Indiegala Majesco bundle was quite good:

https://www.indiegala.com/majesco

Also, humble have 2 up which are quite good (if you didn't get the games before).

10+ Year Old Account
    3 LEGO games for 8 quid, pick what you want: https://www.bundlestars.com/en/promotions/lego-pick-mix

Only glanced so far but some options seem to be DLC.

7+ Year Old Account
    Half of the options are DLC - 10 games and 10 DLC packs to choose from.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only game I need off that list (dlc excluded) is Jurassic World, so not worth it for me. That's because I either own or have completed almost all of them though. If it had Star Wars (completed but would like to own) or Avengers I'd consider it, still, shouldn't be considered too bad a deal if you want 3 full games.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    3 LEGO games for 8 quid, pick what you want: https://www.bundlestars.com/en/promotions/lego-pick-mix

Only glanced so far but some options seem to be DLC.
    That's a really good games if you don't have them all or are interested in getting the Lego Games. The full versions are definitely worth it. The DLC you might be able to snag later on sale cheaper.

7+ Year Old Account
    Humble bundle is up:

Edit:It might be worth mentioning that most of these are Uplay keys, which isn't all that surprising since it's a Ubisoft bundle.
    Last edited by Sheevah; 2016-05-24 at 06:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be a definite from me for FC3 had I not already owned it, awesome game.

Well, the Ubisoft one is an automatic pass for me.

Bleh, still $15 for The Crew. Almost considering the beat the average one while it's cheaper, but I'll hold off till I see what else they release. No interest in Blacklist/AC:China and already own FC 3. At the very least I'll pick up the $1 tier for Grow Home, that game looks pretty neat.

The $75 for Division still makes me cringe a bit. But oh well; Some of the lower Tiers do seem pretty appealing, for people who are missing some of those games.

The previous ubisoft bundle for which this is an encore had FC3: Blood Dragon and Splinter Cell: Chaos theory as the games that unlocked later if that helps anyone.

If you look as well it's a repeat from the past one (even goes with "encore" in title)

That $15 Ubisoft bundle would be an automatic buy for me if it was Steam titles...I'd play the hell out of the Assassin's Creed games and I've been wanting to try the Crew. Far Cry 3 is an amazing game, but I already own it. For some reason though, it not being on Steam just makes me lost interest. Not even sure why.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    That $15 Ubisoft bundle would be an automatic buy for me if it was Steam titles...I'd play the hell out of the Assassin's Creed games and I've been wanting to try the Crew. Far Cry 3 is an amazing game, but I already own it. For some reason though, it not being on Steam just makes me lost interest. Not even sure why.
    Same here and not sure why. I bought the $1 tier when it came out awhile back and I played a couple of the games, but now I can't be bothered to load UPlay to load them. Easier to just right-click steam and hit play.