Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    France has never been in a good political health. Also France has been in NATO since.....well the beginning of NATO, and that was long before Sarkozy. So what is your point, really?

That has nothing to do with what I asked.
    France:
    France withdrew from the integrated military command in 1966 to pursue an independent defense system but returned to full participation on 3 April 2009.
    France had great political health. They had their own voice on international matters and mostly followed what was good for their own interests.
    Buuut this isn't about France.

Neutral is good. Not taking part in that idiotic football game means good political health.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    No, it isn't?

I think he died fittingly as well, doing 140 km/h while the speed limit was 70, being totally smashed from booze.
    Yeah yeah yeah ok I got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    That has nothing to do with what I asked.
    It does though. Joining an alliance like NATO means they're no longer a neutral nation.

Deleted
    Puupi before you start asking, this has nothing to do with Russia.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Puupi before you start asking, this has nothing to do with Russia.
    It does, you can't mention NATO and say it has nothing to do with Russia.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Ah lol. I even said it right there.
    Ah well...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    I'm almost sad that Hofer didn't win though. As a leftist I find his views on guns absolutely unacceptable, but it'd be sooo fun to see all my friends ragepost on facebook.
    To be honest, despite the fact that I didn't actually want him to win, I think it would have made for some great entertainment - with all the international media reactions, FB posts etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    To be honest, despite the fact that I didn't actually want him to win, I think it would have made for some great entertainment - with all the international media reactions, FB posts etc.
    TBH I was sick of this stupid Left-Wing-Propaganda anyways. And I am not even a FPÖ-Supporter at all. Calling everyone who voted for Hofer an uneducated Nazi is surely how you win over the other side. Fucking twats. I really have to clean up my Friend-List. haha

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    TBH I was sick of this stupid Left-Wing-Propaganda anyways. And I am not even a FPÖ-Supporter at all. Calling everyone who voted for Hofer an uneducated Nazi is surely how you win over the other side. Fucking twats. I really have to clean up my Friend-List. haha
    Well yesterday my mother posted that VdB is not her president. It was a link to the far right movement called "die identitären" that are described as an organization of extreme right and nationalists. I had a hard time trying to explain to my mother what the FPÖ stand for, what they voted for, but it seems she is ignoring all of that for some reason i don´t understand. A good half of my relatives voted for Hofer. The next family gatherings will be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Well yesterday my mother posted that VdB is not her president. It was a link to the far right movement called "die identitären" that are described as an organization of extreme right and nationalists. I had a hard time trying to explain to my mother what the FPÖ stand for, what they voted for, but it seems she is ignoring all of that for some reason i don´t understand. A good half of my relatives voted for Hofer. The next family gatherings will be fun.
    How come your mom doesn't like mass unskilled immigration?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    How come your mom doesn't like mass unskilled immigration?
    Only 12% of austrians who voted for Hofer did so because of the migrant crisis. That´s not even 6% of the population.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Only 12% of austrians who voted for Hofer did so because of the migrant crisis. That´s not even 6% of the population.
    Whatever the reasons, I'm sure they are going to grow due to the Green Party. Austria will have to wait until 2022 to be great again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Whatever the reasons, I'm sure they are going to grow due to the Green Party. Austria will have to wait until 2022 to be great again.
    Why are you sure about that? The green party makes up only 13% of the ruling government.

15+ Year Old Account
    What do you mean by saying "great again"? Bella gerant alii tu felix austria nube?

Why are you sure about that? The green party makes up only 13% of the ruling government.
    Think he mixed up presidential elections with general elections.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Deleted
    The next family gatherings will be fun.
    Oh god. The election already lead to some huge disagreements (and heated arguments) within my family. Some supported VdB, some Hofer - and some of them tend to be very argumentative.

I am not sure if you know what our Federal President can or can not do.

Um, I'm pretty sure Austria's never going to be the dominant power in central Europe again, so that boat already sailed when they lost WW1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    What do you mean by saying "great again"? Bella gerant alii tu felix austria nube?

Think he mixed up presidential elections with general elections.
    Dat quote!

Dont know about him but I sure did mix the two Hopefully the situation won't be as divided by the time Austria gets its general elections going. I mean this is a pretty nasty stalemate right here. By the way when are the elections due?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Um, I'm pretty sure Austria's never going to be the dominant power in central Europe again, so that boat already sailed when they lost WW1.
    *shrug* I am perfectly fine with our role as a small nation that not that many people (including bad guys) care about.
    Austria is among the most peaceful places to live nowadays (behind Iceland and Denmark), which seems far more important to me.

Deleted
    *shrug* I am perfectly fine with our role as a small nation that not that many people (including bad guys) care about.
    Austria is among the most peaceful places to live nowadays (behind Iceland and Denmark), which seems far more important to me.
    I totally share that view with you. One of the best things I have done with my life is move to a small, neutral happy place tucked away from all the nastiness

I know, I'm sure saying making Austria "great again" implies going back to the height of it's power. Though the loss of power lead to my great grandfather immigrating to the US, so I'm ok with that, I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Dont know about him but I sure did mix the two Hopefully the situation won't be as divided by the time Austria gets its general elections going. I mean this is a pretty nasty stalemate right here. By the way when are the elections due?
    Next elections are due 2018. And it could lead to some tensions, because the Freedom Party (which Hofer belongs to) leads in most polls with around 30%. Which means that normally, their leader Strache would become Chancellor and have to form a new government.
    However, Van der Bellen already said that he would not appoint a Chancellor Strache (one of the things the president has to do) - so he would basically tell the second strongest party to form a government. I can see this leading to problems and some people getting upset.
    That said, it's still more than two years and a lot can change. The FPÖ could very well lose it's favourite role if the current government finally starts doing their job.