Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Gay jewish minister chased by angrey mob.

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/i...angry-mob.html

''Traitor'' - German Minister chased away by angry mob

The German Minister of Justice, Heiko Maas, was supposed to give a 1st of May speech. Instead, he was forced to flee from an angry crowd who chanted "traitor".

Things went bad for Heiko Maas, as he was trying to make his speech in the German city of Zwickau on Sunday.

Hundreds of people had gathered in the square to protest against the Social Democrat Minister of Justice, who was told that he was a traitor of the people and a "leftist rat".

- We are the people! Get out! the crowd chanted and disrupted the politician's speech with whistles.

Maas initially tried to handle the situation by mocking the demonstrators, who he called "ridiculous".

- The longer you shout, the longer will I stand here, he explained.

However, when it was time for a "citizen's dialogue," the minister instead chose to flee the area in his armored car, to the crowd's cheers.

Heiko Maas has become known for advocating more censorship of the criticism directed against the massive immigration from the Third World to Germany. He has, among other things, demanded that Facebook deletes "xenophobic" comments, and demanded that Facebook started a censorship agency in Berlin with hundreds of employees, which Facebook then did.

But endus said leftists don't try to censor reality
    People are unused to truth.
    People follow consistent truth.
    Respect the power and impact of truth.
    Men who speak truth drive value.

And his sexuality has what to do with his want of silencing anti-immigration criticism?

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    And his sexuality has what to do with his want of silencing anti-immigration criticism?
    Gotta defect from his treacherous actions some how. Doesn't matter the day of judgement looms ever closer for those who betrayed Germany. May their deaths be a example for all those who would sell out those they serve.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Gotta defect from his treacherous actions some how. Doesn't matter the day of judgement looms ever closer for those who betrayed Germany. May their deaths be a example for all those who would sell out those they serve.
    Not even the full article mentions his sexuality though.

Gay, Jewish, pro-immigration, pro censorship. And this guy is asked to give speeches in Germany of all places.... Things have really changed

Yes, there are dumb people with all kinds of different beliefs. Your point?

Deleted
    Nice title. Him being gay has nothing to do with him being a traitor. Nor being a Jew.

Congrats on becoming part of the click baiters!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Nice title. Him being gay has nothing to do with him being a traitor. Nor being a Jew.
    Nor does him being Jewish. Or a minister.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Not even the full article mentions his sexuality though.
    Who cares? Starwars says it best

glad to see some people in germany have some sense.

people with his ideals on immigration need to be run out of every sensible country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    I added the second sentence soon after I posted. You even quoted it.
    Being minister has all to do with it. He's silencing his own employers.

A "leftist rat" lol

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    The guy sounds like a masochist. At least citizens are now getting brave enough to oppose the suicidal migration policy.

He is not jewish and not gay, but it's interesting how people buy into everything these days. I mean I didn't expect much from a gaming forum, but a couple individuals are really easy to manipulate.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Not a minister as in preacher.. Minister as in political figure, which actually has a lot to do with it...

Quote Originally Posted by Malacras View Post
    He is not jewish and not gay, but it's interesting how people buy into everything these days. I mean I didn't expect much from a gaming forum, but a couple individuals are really easy to manipulate.
    He is a traitor though right? That is what actually matters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Judge him by his policy, not whether he is Jewish or gay.

Well of all the things he is "accused" of being pro censorship is by far and away the worst thing.

It goes both ways though lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.