#1 dps #1 heals, same BG

Easy

OpieOP man
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Being a pally sure is hard work, lemme tell ya.
    Last edited by Fabled; 2016-05-19 at 03:42 AM.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    O/T, but what addon are you using that shows the class color on the scoreboard?

I agree man it's too easy when even a Prot Paladin can outdps everyone and do more healing than Healers.

Deleted
    I am proud of you. Now take this cookie and go to bed.

Edit: sorry didn't see the right screen shot .. delete please

just a question: aren't there more goals than just doing dmg? i can understand that healing correlates in partymembers surviving and doing their job, but isn't dmg in bgs
    irrelevant unless it hits the correct target? like the only way to have high dmg in some BGs is to zerg around mindlessly.

Don't get me wrong, i don't want to make the thing the OP did sound less "special".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dreameer111 View Post
    O/T, but what addon are you using that shows the class color on the scoreboard?
    DBM should have that

Deleted
    Except rets in Legion are as average as they are now on live. Maybe it was a great player or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaran View Post
    Except rets in Legion are as average as they are now on live. Maybe it was a great player or something.
    Or it was just someone cheesing the shit out of Equality, which is what it was.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Rets always were in a very good spot when it comes to casual PvP, Rated pvp on other hand is a totally different story.
    Besides (on live) most ppl who do random BGs are gearing out their alts or boosted toons, so it is not hard to be top as a Ret.

Yeah that damage is extremely low to be the top of the ladder after 16 minutes haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Rets always were in a very good spot when it comes to casual PvP, Rated pvp on other hand is a totally different story.
    Besides (on live) most ppl who do random BGs are gearing out their alts or boosted toons, so it is not hard to be top as a Ret.
    This.
    Ret are good against unorganized groups. In Rbg, nobody wants them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleax View Post
    This.
    Ret are good against unorganized groups. In Rbg, nobody wants them.
    This is a nice way to state it, i usually get "Ret? Rofl go play real class" or "Go holy u nub" or "No thx, we dont carry ppl"

Can you give tips plz?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    This is a nice way to state it, i usually get "Ret? Rofl go play real class" or "Go holy u nub" or "No thx, we dont carry ppl"
    Which is how this kind of thing goes. And I have been around since TBC.

Threads like this will just make Ret unplayable again after like 2 weeks of stupid shit. I have no idea why everybody's just fine with everyone else but the second Ret does damage - holy shit! Go forth! Storm the PvP Forums and run amok.
    tbh I am not even mad anymore. I left that behind. Like 2 Expansions ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Which is how this kind of thing goes. And I have been around since TBC.

Threads like this will just make Ret unplayable again after like 2 weeks of stupid shit. I have no idea why everybody's just fine with everyone else but the second Ret does damage - holy shit! Go forth! Storm the PvP Forums and run amok.
    tbh I am not even mad anymore. I left that behind. Like 2 Expansions ago.
    myself and other Rets had this exact discussion on Rets forums. Bottom point in rated PvP Rets still suffer from a nerf bat back from Wrath. Personally i think a lot of ppl (more of casual pvpers) do not know how to deal with Ret hence if Ret is decent in PvP and they lose, it has to be over turned and Ret being OP rather than something to do with their skills, hence the mass QQ begins that Ret must be nerfed. But honestly, good players could counter Rets even back in Wrath, comps like Destr/Elem/Hpal or full Armo Pen. Wars, RMP and so on.
    P.S. Ppl who think Rets are OP in casual BGs, never met a good/top geared Boomy in a casual BG. On my Ret i am always top dmg in a bg, unless there is a good boomy, then no matter how many Red buffs i steal, i always come 2nd.

Deleted
    Did you put more strength into putting your buttons? I really am interested if you took some training, I am sure without childhood physical train from age 4+ this is impossible. Maybe your grandfatheris a ninja? Or your grandmother a witch? Please tell us how you did it.
    Last edited by mmocd6d7b58413; 2016-05-24 at 03:48 AM.

Same for me, dude. I sympathise. I abandoned the idea to do RBG with my Ret since MoP myself, even with OQueue back then.