Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ha epic fail you buy fucking game and you put in cash shop at release wtf.

If was free to play I get this but paid game and at start cash shop. Sorry that just greed at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Fieranda View Post
    Ha epic fail you buy fucking game and you put in cash shop at release wtf.

If was free to play I get this but paid game and at start cash shop. Sorry that just greed at the top.
    It is all cosmetic. How does this effect you in anyway? Also, they have stated that any new maps/heroes that are added to the game will be free. In order to make new content on a somewhat consistent basis, they would need more money. I literally see no reason to complain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    Does that mean that all DLC and micro transactions are bad? No, that's dumb.
    My opinion on DLC is that it is absolutely fine IF the DLC is something the developers and players wanted in the game months/years after the release OR if the game is a free to play model like HOTS.

Day 1 DLC is bullshit and a greedy cash grab.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    It is all cosmetic. How does this effect you in anyway? Also, they have stated that any new maps/heroes that are added to the game will be free. In order to make new content on a somewhat consistent basis, they would need more money. I literally see no reason to complain.
    Its blizzard mentality. That they get away with this is bad enough. Now they know their fan base are little cash cows that happly pay 100 euro for game and add tons of cosmetics and ask 200 euro for the and they all happly buy it.

Say what you want. Dint wanne buy this game anyway because its TF clone and TF is free to play with cash shop. And It did not had cash shop when you paid for that game.

Only matter of time OW get f2p anyway now.

Start price on line if not lower than standard games around.

All future heroes/maps free to avoid queue fragmentation and other assorted issues.

Unlockables are given to players 1 box each level and duplicates are transformend into in-game currency so eventually you can buy your desired stuff.

In-game shop is cheap, purely cosmetics and gives you the eaxact same stuff you can unlock via playing, actually meaning you can have literally everything without spending a dime other than the base price.

And people call this greedy. YEAH.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Blizzard are entirely profit oriented now, it shouldn't come as a surprise they have micro-transactions. I for one don't care, I won't be buying any of them, skins, sprays ect ain't worth wasting my money on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    Blizzard are entirely profit oriented now, it shouldn't come as a surprise they have micro-transactions. I for one don't care, I won't be buying any of them, skins, sprays ect ain't worth wasting my money on.
    I agree with this, also its very fucking easy to just level up and get free boxes.
    Still don't see a reason to hate this though, if people want to spend money for cosmetic stuff. who gives a shit.

Deleted
    I btw loved how well kept this secret was. So just shows how embarresed and the shitstorm they knew they would have gotten. but honestly, it is all cosmetic, so i have no problem with it.(as long as you can get chests at max level)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    I btw loved how well kept this secret was. So just shows how embarresed and the shitstorm they knew they would have gotten. but honestly, it is all cosmetic, so i have no problem with it.(as long as you can get chests at max level)
    There is no max level.. so you don't have to worry about that :P. So boxes all the way!
    Won't take long either as the exp needed is capped at level 23 so you can just keep leveling while having fun in game .

The only reason for anyone to complain about the loot boxes is that you are a jealous whiny little child complaining for the sake of complaining.

1. You get boxes from leveling aka PLAYING the game.
    2. They only contain COSMETICS and don't affect you or anyone else in any way at all. The game will play the same regardless of how fabulous you look.
    3. You DON'T have to buy them! play the game and ignore the feature if you can't afford it or simply don't want to use it.

So many entitled shitheads in gaming these days. Yes it's microtransactions but unless you are someone in a position that will use it why does it matter to you? how does it affect you? other than you being jealous and salty that others have access to something you don't because you can't be arsed to get a job that would allow you to afford it.

I'm in a position where i could go home and spend 100s on these crates but i won't, i just want to play the game and from that i'll eventually get all the things.

How about instead of sitting on the forums we all just play the game and have fun! I will be when i finish work

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffin the Manslayer View Post
    The only reason for anyone to complain about the loot boxes is that you are a jealous whiny little child complaining for the sake of complaining.

1. You get boxes from leveling aka PLAYING the game.
    2. They only contain COSMETICS and don't affect you or anyone else in any way at all. The game will play the same regardless of how fabulous you look.
    3. You DON'T have to buy them! play the game and ignore the feature if you can't afford it or simply don't want to use it.

So many entitled shitheads in gaming these days. Yes it's microtransactions but unless you are someone in a position that will use it why does it matter to you? how does it affect you? other than you being jealous and salty that others have access to something you don't because you can't be arsed to get a job that would allow you to afford it.

I'm in a position where i could go home and spend 100s on these crates but i won't, i just want to play the game and from that i'll eventually get all the things.

How about instead of sitting on the forums we all just play the game and have fun! I will be when i finish work
    I 100% Agree and could do the same but don't see a reason to actually spend money on it.
    Level's will come very easily especially with the experience cap after level 23.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    Why not? Everthing in those boxes are cosmetic.
    Why not? It's a great game, and I don't think there's anything in them you can't get just by playing the game.

meh, if they add in game gold purchases I can see myself buying those. I'm not gonna bother buying the boxes, gonna play the game for those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    meh, if they add in game gold purchases I can see myself buying those. I'm not gonna bother buying the boxes, gonna play the game for those.
    You can get credits from the boxes when you level...

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    You can get credits from the boxes when you level...
    exactly, so I can buy specific things I want. I'd rather cut out the middleman rng bs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue-7 View Post
    Well buying gold would mean you could buy specific skins, not praying to rngesus.
    Even then its not really worth it tbh.
    If you get to level 100 ( I saw a guy on you tube by 101 boxes) and he could craft 3 legendary skins with the money he made.
    So just level and you get everything you want anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWPqUZGnG2g

Just look at 23 minutes. He has almost 4k credits.

Wow.
    They sell you a game for a normal price and then they sell you items in addition to that extra. And people accept this.
    Gaming is dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something thats entirely optional (No one is holding a gun to your head making you buy them), and the items that are contained are purely cosmetic and offer no gameplay advantages, and people are bitching? Seriously there are some real entitled crybabies around here.

I personally like alot of the skins and added extras that are in the game, and I dont mind using some of my own money to buy a few boxes now and again to get some of the additional stuff.

If you dont want to buy the boxes then dont - you get them through levelling anyway so I dont see the problem here - just enjoy the game and stop finding really trivial shit to bitch about, jeez.

Hunter| Warlock | Shaman | Paladin
    "In the light.. We are one"

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Honestly this isn't so bad. Unless they will add unusual versions of already existing skins. Then skinsanity will begin and swallow whole overwatch community.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's also not the only game that sells at full price and offers cosmetic items at extra cost.

Dawn of War 2 Retribution did it as well, they actually came out with a cosmetic DLC that just makes the game more bloody. Yeah I'm not joking http://store.steampowered.com/app/378040/ For 1.99 you can make your Warhammer experience have more gore.

Borderlands two, also had character skins that you had to buy to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.