Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumber View Post
    Haha thank you MMO champion for motivating me to do BT once more , i finaly got my off hand warglaive because of you :P
    Grats!

Quote Originally Posted by Leiferic View Post
    How will you be contacting ppl?
    After winners are selected the contest status page should be updated to let you know if you won.

Quote Originally Posted by lucred View Post
    I love it! Nice contest, but I think it is funny after all the years of telling people to only enter their username/password on the official blizzard site or in game that they are now sponsoring contests that REQUIRE you to give that info to third-party sites, lol.
    Your username and password are never sent to us. You are logging in on Battle.Net.

Quote Originally Posted by Coro View Post
    I killed him about 15 minutes ago but contest page says I haven't killed him since contest started. I checked armory and it shows that I killed him. Sucks.
    PM me your battletag if it hasn't updated ~15 minutes after pressing the refresh button. Be sure you have logged out of the game before updating.

Quote Originally Posted by Drodoo View Post
    "Your characters are still updating! Refresh this page in a few minutes." >,< been that way since the start.
    PM me your battletag.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan118 View Post
    i killed him this morning and updated the page but it says i killed him last on march 31
    PM me your battletag.
    Last edited by chaud; 2016-05-24 at 07:21 AM.

Deleted
    " log in with your Battle.Net account (It's safe!) "

erm.. i think i'll wait a bit longer

Quote Originally Posted by xact4 View Post
    Which could mean no more than they gave them a bunch of keys and said "ok do something special with these". But keep trying.
    Im very sure blizz put the "Must be subbed" rule in for this one, but your free to be willfully blind to obvious sub grabs

gl to everyone!

Horde I also have killed illidian a few times

Heya can anyone help me i also have killed illidan a few times now im on the game and refreshing the contest it says last time i played him was years ago :/ i know i kill him often

please help !

GL all. :P

Quote Originally Posted by karassnowblind View Post
    Heya can anyone help me i also have killed illidan a few times now im on the game and refreshing the contest it says last time i played him was years ago :/ i know i kill him often

please help !
    PM me your battletag and the character name you killed him on.

"Your characters are still updating! Refresh this page in a few minutes."

anyone with the same issue?

What about those who changed their Battletag? it still shows my old one when trying to update my characters, and see no way of changing it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackedHammer View Post
    Do you get an entry per character you do this with?
    No. You get only ONE entry.

Lets hope Ive better luck this time

Quote Originally Posted by raveberry View Post
    "Your characters are still updating! Refresh this page in a few minutes."

anyone with the same issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinkefedt View Post
    What about those who changed their Battletag? it still shows my old one when trying to update my characters, and see no way of changing it?
    Log out of the site and back in, or log in in another browser.

Deleted
    Is this only for US or worldwide?

15+ Year Old Account
    Will the key be sent to your battle.net account or per mail? I would enter on behalf of someone else, if that is possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Will the key be sent to your battle.net account or per mail? I would enter on behalf of someone else, if that is possible.
    If you win, the key will be displayed on the contest status page sometime after May 30 (There will be a note at the top of the news).

Quote Originally Posted by supermany View Post
    Is this only for US or worldwide?
    US and EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Require us to have an active WoW account during the worst content drought in the game's history... Sigh... No thanks, not resubbing for a chance at a beta key.
    Then don't enter the competition. Simples.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Log out of the site and back in, or log in in another browser.
    didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by raveberry View Post
    didn't work.
    PM me your battletag and I'll take a look.

I ran it on my hunter... I had a feeling warglaives were gonna drop... oh look warglaives... /fml

Deleted
    Poor Illidan , he cant get a break.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by opposing critter View Post
    Killed Illidan on my mage and main hand warglaive dropped so that has to mean something :P
    it is saying, reroll demonhunter.