Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    um... please no fighty, more peacy

We just said we would like visual glyphs ;(
    This was an idea not an complaint.

I would love a glyph that made it so that my Metamorphosis form actually had my tattoo colors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meta forms are fucking atrocious and it would be a nice option to play the class without being some sort of stupid shitty linken park anime the demon within garbage.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripstop View Post
    I would love a glyph that made it so that my Metamorphosis form actually had my tattoo colors.
    Or skin color
    Or horn type
    Or blindfold
    Last edited by Toppy; 2016-05-24 at 02:54 AM.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    You are right, and I apologize. Had a crappy workday that makes it hard to see why people complain about something so trivial as a PC games cosmetics.
    No worries.

I'm not sure ppl are really disappointed, just want to have a choice, and "keep a more regular form" has been a glyph seen many times (SP, shamans, boomkin... actually the only one that doesn't have one is the warlock's meta, if i'm not mistaken ) that's why I think it's a valid request, eventhough I like the spiky form I'll get ! (I just wish the weapons, that are so important in Legion, weren't magically hidden, but meh.)

Moar choices, moar fun.

Deleted
    Current demolocks actually have glyph which is pretty much what I was after. We already stole meta, might as well go all the way.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=159680/...-metamorphosis

"When you activate Metamorphosis, you no longer transform into a demon, but instead grow demon wings on your normal form."

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh that's cool ! Thanks for the correction Maliciousplant.

So yeah, I guess it serves my point : those "keep your regular form, kinda" glyphs are almost systematic (which is logical as I can only imagine that it's easy to design and give choice). Hopefully we'll get one, either during beta or on a later patch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorgl View Post
    Oh that's cool ! Thanks for the correction Maliciousplant.
    Dat timing, didn't see your comment before posting

But yah, more glyphs in general would be good since DH effectively have... 4?
    spectral sight color variants, wings model variants, soul color variants.... and meta critter fear?
    Last edited by mmoc70716bef22; 2016-05-24 at 09:28 AM.

Deleted
    I'm just the opposite, I want a Glyph to make Demon Form like Moonkin, where I can be in Demon Form all the time!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viridiancity View Post
    Meta forms are fucking atrocious and it would be a nice option to play the class without being some sort of stupid shitty linken park anime the demon within garbage.
    That's what demon hunters are all about. Meta form or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viridiancity View Post
    I don't really see the connection between either Linkin Park or anime to our demon form. The demon within theme is part of the class and has been since WC3, if you don't like the darkness of the class you might want to go play candy crush or something...
    Last edited by mmoc95bfbd3863; 2016-05-24 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Edited for clarity

Deleted
    well Darkness doesn't really feel that exciting cooldown tbh, but I don't really hate it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    I'm just the opposite, I want a Glyph to make Demon Form like Moonkin, where I can be in Demon Form all the time!
    Honnestly, I'd like them to also add that in game (just for the sake of choice, in case you didn't notice I like choice choice CHOICE, lol) but that, given what already exists and have been mentionned, would surprise me. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    That comparison is very weak, though. Balance Druids were in their form all the time. Demon Hunters only have these forms for a very limited amount of time. And since it is such a big cooldown for both specs you are lookin at them a lot less than a druid to his moonkin form.

So yeah, lack of costomization is not a thing I'm worried about. Like, at all.
    I do think there should be a glyph. Shaman's have one for their ascended form, which gives them the option to not look like those twilight hammer ascended.

Not that I'd personally use the glyph, but some people may not want their character to have a demon form, which is fine.

Something like the Shaman glyph would be great for PvP, because as soon as you get Meta, you'll be stunned or rooted.

Its obvious from everyones feed back it seems to be a customization as the heart of the glyphs being wanted. Isnt an mmo about being able to customize your character tobe your own and stand out in a group, I feel like it would be a priority to have such a glyph.

Another thing to note is, this is just a small percentage of people who got into beta and saw this forum post with a majority in preference to such a change. Imagine when the larger player base gets a hold on demonhunter that just play for fun with a character they love, i'm sure this demand will increase ten fold.

I would LOVE a glyph that makes the Vengeance demon form look like the Havoc one and vice versa. Or at least a glyph that lets Vengeance wield their weapons while in Meta.

The glyph options for Demon Hunters are a bit "filler" atm IMO. (Do we really need 4 glyphs for colors of wings?)

"Fell deeds awake! Now for wrath; now for ruin, and the red dawn!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baelroc View Post
    The glyph options for Demon Hunters are a bit "filler" atm IMO. (Do we really need 4 glyphs for colors of wings?)
    YES WE DO. I want my wings to match my transmog no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Baelroc View Post
    Inb4 Rainbow colors Demon Wing Glyph =) KappaPride

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Because some people have the urge to complain to feel relevant, so they come up with the most ridiculous reasons to bitch.
    Also unlike moonkin you are not going to always be in that form you can get it reasonably often with the right talents but overall you are spending only a fraction of your time in that form also unlike moonkin or the old meta form for warlocks it does not 100% conceal all your current gear looks.