Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Damn, why do you require a sub for entering?

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Damn, why do you require a sub for entering?
    Because they want everyone who doesnt have sub to subscribe so they can earn more money

Deleted
    I'm not very comfortable with this new trend that all competitions require a link to a real account with a real name on it.

Deleted
    Not only am I not going to use my b.net account to log in on this site, but I'm definitely not going to jump through hoops to enter a raffle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah no, I'm not putting my battle net log in information anywhere. What a terrible way to do the contest. Just have people comment on a thread and give them away randomly. Anyone can kill Illidan, it's not a challenge.

As many others have experienced I've been getting the error of "Your characters are still updating! Refresh this page in a few minutes." I've tried logging out and back in, changing browsers, and making sure addons are disabled. Hopefully my entry will make it in before the deadline.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    There are a bunch of characters in the queue. If it still isn't updated after 24 hours, then worry!
    Oh, alright.
    Last edited by Sages; 2016-05-24 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWPyxis View Post
    He considered un-subbed to be non-committed. I take that personally.
    You quite literally aren't committed, you're objectively not committed, to a point that you don't even play the game anymore.

Hmm, I'm only getting a "your characters are still being updated" message and no confirmation that my application's been accepted.

Oh, the queue's just long, okay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonGateClimber View Post
    Yeah no, I'm not putting my battle net log in information anywhere. What a terrible way to do the contest. Just have people comment on a thread and give them away randomly. Anyone can kill Illidan, it's not a challenge.
    I'm mainly concerned about to what extend does the site share that information. Will all the users be able to see my real name or in-game characters? Will all the sub-forum moderators be able to do it?

I have opened a thread in the feedback forum about it http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...o-my-real-name

I appreciate that this fan site is doing a giveaway tailored to people still currently playing the game. There are many, many giveaways out there right now that are random and anyone can enter. Doing it this way, really helps narrow down the pool of potential winners and eliminate bots and/or people that would likely sell the keys instead of use them. Thanks Chaud for the chance at winning a key!

It's not registering the kill

Deleted
    Good luck getting many interested when you want battle.net account information.

it's not worth a resub, sorry. good luck to everyone who tries.

All the people complaining about having to have a WoW Sub and Battle Net info for a WoW Beta giveaway, hilarious. If you aint subbed to the game and miss out on a chance to play a beta for an upcoming expansion to that game then too bad, get over it.

Deleted

A Glaive

so....this happened when I went for a kill for the contest

Might just go and try it on my alts who can actually wear it xD

Edit: Image apparently not working, so here's a URL http://imgur.com/4WS5Gdr

does it make a difference if there is a reset tomorrow?

this guy is a phase to phase onehit xD cant we kill the final boss of ragefire its not so far away from home? xD

How do I choose which Battle.net email address I log in with on this site? It's using one of my three, and it just so happens to be the one I don't play on anymore...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    I'm not very comfortable with this new trend that all competitions require a link to a real account with a real name on it.
    Or because they want to reward people who are actively playing the game by giving them a chance to test out the Beta.

Ya know... the obvious answer. But feel free to complain about something free some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    Biggest wow fansite is doing a giveaway.

Good luck everyone with our 0.06% chance of winning

What's even worse is, that you need to have an active subscription for a chance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    they want to reward people who are actively playing the game
    Where exactly did you see that Blizzard placed that requirement and not MMO Champion?

Alternatively worded, define "they". Who are they? Blizzard or MMO Champion?