Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    There's ones with a massive surplus too... It's those specific politicians local to malmö. <.<
    yeah the problem with a 'sosse kommun' is not that the rule is 'too left wing' its that generally speaking, that what remains after a few elections, are hard-line reality divorced ideologues.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    Once again, non-Swedes flood topics like these with anti-immigrant stuff
    Think the majority of the posters are Swedish.
    More importantly, 52% Of malmö is 'foreign' - This has a huge impact on the economy when the majority of them do not earn much money.

Deleted
    Once again, non-Swedes flood topics like these with anti-immigrant stuff when it isn't related to the problem in any way shape or form. Some of you come across as so damned desperate.
    This exactly is the problem of Sweden. Denying there's a problem just to let everyone see how tolerant you are. You go girl! Show them your tolerance! (In case you're a man, I pity you even more, but I doubt it.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Heeere we gooooo! Here we fucking go. Yeah go ahead, state your ignorance.
    Is anything that against the current immigration narrative is all but racism and ignorance to you?
    Is it neccesary for women in your family to end up being raped just like in Cologne in order for you to wake up?
    Are you complacent with how things are going and think western world deserves it?

Deleted
    I think every country has one or two (or more) cities like this where a nations minority groups are a majority.

These cities only cost money, they never contribute to anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    It doesn't seem to be related to refugees though
    It is ABSOLUTELY related to immigrants. Malmö is a complete train wreck needing huge sums of financial aid every year to even stay a float which is funny because it's one of our biggest cities and it's neighboring Copenhagen. It's almost impossible to imagine how poorly managed this city is and how much it's tax base has shrunk.

The city is going down the drain fast and even the massive proposed tax increases won't stop it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    ... Fucking really. This has nothing to do with private investors nor immigrants, it has to do with severe mismanagement over the years by the politicians in Malmö.
    Oh please how can you still be so naive? Malmös tax capacity has steadily been going down since the 1970's and the number of people on social welfare are twice the national average. Both you and i know what the real political mismanagement problem is. Spoiler: It's not economic policy.

The emperor truly has no clothes.

- - - Updated - - -

Once again, non-Swedes flood topics like these with anti-immigrant stuff when it isn't related to the problem in any way shape or form. Some of you come across as so damned desperate.
    I'm Swedish and used to live in Malmö and they are right. How can you say it's not related "in any way shape or form"? The nerve on you. I'm outraged at your ignorance and that you have the gall to deliberately mislead mmo-c readers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    I'm Swedish and used to live in Malmö and they are right. How can you say it's not related "in any way shape or form"? The nerve on you. I'm outraged at your ignorance and that you have the gall to deliberately mislead mmo-c readers.
    Because they live in their little 100% white segregated areas and can't relate to the problems.

Malmö is the centre of Sweden's failed immigration policies and if you deny that then you most likely deny that Sweden even has a problem with immigration.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Is anything that against the current immigration narrative is all but racism and ignorance to you?
    Is it neccesary for women in your family to end up being raped just like in Cologne in order for you to wake up?
    Are you complacent with how things are going and think western world deserves it?
    Yes creamy flames maybe once the women in your family get raped like in Cologne you'd understand.
    Fucking hell how do people come up with shit like this is beyond me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I think every country has one or two (or more) cities like this where a nations minority groups are a majority.

These cities only cost money, they never contribute to anything.
    Absolute statements are cool!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a single problem in Sweden that doesn't get refugees blamed on for it these days?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Is there a single problem in Sweden that doesn't get refugees blamed on for it these days?
    Blaming refugees is the Swedish answer to "thanks Obama!"

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Blaming refugees is the Swedish answer to "thanks Obama!"
    Difference is that in Sweden it actually has some ground to stand on. "Thanks Obama" is just a great way to show you know nothing of politics.

As has been stated, over 50% of the population in Malmö are immigrants. For people to say that it has NOTHING to do with immigration, you really have to have quite the delusional level of PC that's plagued Sweden recently. It's the same reason why FI is still a political party.

Most of it boils down to not wanting to be seen as a racist, but fact is that SD (and parties like it) only gain popularity, which means immigration will be dealt with eventually, though it's going to happen far later than it should have.

It really is a huge testament to how much a problem immigration is really seen to be; SD, with their idiotic and racist management, gain a lot of voters because they're the ONLY party who doesn't pretend like immigration isn't an issue, or say things like "Swedish people are only jealous of Iran's culture, and that's why they're racist".
    Last edited by Segus1992; 2016-05-24 at 12:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    It's still racist to state the obvious right?

No, unless you are "Swedish" then you are the spawn of fungus, and the worst kind of racist known in existence, regardless of age and gender.

- - - Updated - - -

The migrants are not to blame, they were tricked by the middle eastern propaganda that promised things like work, a large house, money, cars, and blond wifes galore to pick from. They were tricked by politicians and civil service workers, into signing document's and papers that forever isolates them from common society, and makes them into some kind of modern age second class slave people, unable to read or write, get a job and is forever in debt to the government for the free handouts that makes them stay isolated and segregated. Paid to sit on their arses and being stupid and embracing ignorance and racist virtue's.

When it's time to vote the leftist's have one million "slaves" that vote for them in order to get free money. And a large pool to draft leftist extremists to pillage, rape and burn the country side of the right wing.

Deleted
    It's not refugees it's migrants. Problem still stand that Malmo got a huge problem with is that it's almost twice as common to be on welfare compared to rest of the country.
    If you care to use google translate here is an example Malmo pays almost a billion in welfare. That's 2 years ago before the refugees started coming.

Malmo isn't some random off-grid former mining city it's the third largest city and it's got a prime location in the south.
    If you add in total inkompence of the politicians that's in charge you have the cluster fuck called Malmo.

Only thing keeping the city floating is money from other cities. It's like trying to put a plaster on a bullet wound.
    Last edited by mmoc44505a06a9; 2016-05-24 at 12:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    No, unless you are "Swedish" then you are the spawn of fungus, and the worst kind of racist known in existence, regardless of age and gender.

- - - Updated - - -

The migrants are not to blame, they were tricked by the middle eastern propaganda that promised things like work, a large house, money, cars, and blond wifes galore to pick from. They were tricked by politicians and civil service workers, into signing document's and papers that forever isolates them from common society, and makes them into some kind of modern age second class slave people, unable to read or write, get a job and is forever in debt to the government for the free handouts that makes them stay isolated and segregated. Paid to sit on their arses and being stupid and embracing ignorance and racist virtue's.

When it's time to vote the leftist's have one million "slaves" that vote for them in order to get free money. And a large pool to draft leftist extremists to pillage, rape and burn the country side of the right wing.
    Tricked by middle eastern propaganda

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Yes creamy flames maybe once the women in your family get raped like in Cologne you'd understand.
    Fucking hell how do people come up with shit like this is beyond me.
    My sister did in fact get raped like in Cologne and I do in fact understand it.
    Not that you would, or even care to...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    My sister did in fact get raped like in Cologne and I do in fact understand it.
    Not that you would, or even care to...
    Uh how personal of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Half of the population of Malmö are immigrants and you say it has nothing to do with it​?
    Yes. Did you even read the topic? The truth is that you -want- it to be related to immigrants. Wishful thinking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    This exactly is the problem of Sweden. Denying there's a problem just to let everyone see how tolerant you are. You go girl! Show them your tolerance! (In case you're a man, I pity you even more, but I doubt it.)
    I don't think you know what you're talking about. Keep tricking yourself .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    It is ABSOLUTELY related to immigrants. Malmö is a complete train wreck needing huge sums of financial aid every year to even stay a float which is funny because it's one of our biggest cities and it's neighboring Copenhagen. It's almost impossible to imagine how poorly managed this city is and how much it's tax base has shrunk.

The city is going down the drain fast and even the massive proposed tax increases won't stop it.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh please how can you still be so naive? Malmös tax capacity has steadily been going down since the 1970's and the number of people on social welfare are twice the national average. Both you and i know what the real political mismanagement problem is. Spoiler: It's not economic policy.

The emperor truly has no clothes.

- - - Updated - - -

And I am equally as outraged by how delusional you are. The reason why your city is going to hell is because of people like you. Take a good look in the mirror, maybe you'll learn something.

is the city experiencing "white flight" like in the usa? someone posted about the shrinking tax base earlier.

Sweden and native swedes deserve to burn. Just look at this sugar coating fest of a thread, "nothing to do with migrants"... Malmö is a multicultural shithole and it has everything to do with immigrants, muslim immigrants.

Deleted
    Massive amounts of immigrants and leftist politicians who have handled the the city for ages, what could possible go wrong?

Deleted
    Yes. Did you even read the topic? The truth is that you -want- it to be related to immigrants. Wishful thinking.
    No, the problem is immigrants.
    They consume social spending to a greater degree than natives, and contribute much less than natives.
    If you have 50% them, its going to break your budget.

And I am equally as outraged by how delusional you are. The reason why your city is going to hell is because of people like you. Take a good look in the mirror, maybe you'll learn something.
    No the reason the city is going to hell is because its tax power has declined for 25 years straight.