Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    What does Elune 'directly' do to help us?
    A new Tear of Elune has to be created since the old one is unavailable. Guess who does so. 3 tries, first two don't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    in legion do any one know how fast were going to replace mythic hfc gear while lvling?
    740+ itemlvl starts to occur (on a regular basis at least) at around ~105 iirc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    740+ itemlvl starts to occur (on a regular basis at least) at around ~105 iirc.
    cool, thanks mate =)

in legion do any one know how fast were going to replace mythic hfc gear while lvling?
    I got a quest 800 item at level 102 ( http://legion.wowhead.com/item=14062...tecoil-oracles ), but most of the stuff I'm getting at 102/103 is heroic HFC. The weapon of course will be legion from day 1, but I think the legendary ring will be with you for a fair whack

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    I notive yesterday, after the server was restarted, a new daily quest in my Shaman Class Hall, that ask to beat a champion in order to gain some follower equips.

Was there before or is something new?

For now we are using premade characters, but at level 104/105 I recive like quest reward/drop from elite/treasure equips item level 735/749.
    Also, every zone at the end offer a quest that lead into the dungeond related to the zone, that reward to you with an equip item level 800.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    is a mog option.
    Have you tried doing it? It's not, at least there's no way I can find to do it.
    Plus there are various one shoulder pieces in WoW.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    That Pally class hall quest line with Velen and his son rewards a one-pauldron piece of shoulder armor. Pretty much every Paladin has it.

I dont know if warriors/DKs have access to that quest from their own class halls.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Anything on a Raiding with leashes 4? Hopefully Ulduar/Icc edt.
    Any news about that... but I think if will happen, will be with any of the new content patchs...
    I'd like to drop a mini-mimiron head pet

That's a good idea for the meta reward I think.
    Especially if it eats other players' nearby mechanical pets to turn into voltron, like in hearthstone :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    Honestly, I have not checked recently, but that option was available in alpha and it's a shame if they have removed that. I hope to have screenshots about that, otherwise I have dream it! And I'm start to worry about my mental stability!

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    That Pally class hall quest line with Velen and his son rewards a one-pauldron piece of shoulder armor. Pretty much every Paladin has it.

I dont know if warriors/DKs have access to that quest from their own class halls.
    In you mean the "Falling Star" quest, all the class can have it, is given to us by Khadgar. I have done it with my shaman.

Right now on beta around level ~106.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    That's a good idea for the meta reward I think.
    Especially if it eats other players' nearby mechanical pets to turn into voltron, like in hearthstone :P
    D will be great.. and that reminds me when I tweet Jeremy Feasel/‏@Muffinus about the lack of mechanical pets, he answer to me that:
    "One of them blows you up" but he mention also that will be "expensive"!

7+ Year Old Account
    I find the lack of blog posts ... disturbing

Any news about that... but I think if will happen, will be with any of the new content patchs...
    They usually leave those pet metas for in between raid patches, or raid patches with almost nothing in them.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

welp overwatch is out, rip my beta play time lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    I find the lack of blog posts ... disturbing
    holinka is also really quiet

Have to say, Nighthold is a beautiful raid, even if Gul'dan's room isn't finished. Also, apparantly Ellisandre, the Grand Magastrix has a secret room we can enter somehow.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    holinka is also really quiet
    Except for the giant post on how PvP gear will work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Have to say, Nighthold is a beautiful raid, even if Gul'dan's room isn't finished. Also, apparantly Ellisandre, the Grand Magastrix has a secret room we can enter somehow.
    You'd enter a lady's boudoir uninvited? So crass!

Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    This seems like quirks bug of the level scaling system.

It was much worse back in earlier alpha builds where sometimes you'd find random ilvl 800-815 greens out in the world, even at L100 already, and dungeons were filled with them, often making them better rewards than the actual bossloot.

I suppose they still need to iron all of those out, because ilvl 800+ is supposed to be L110 gear.

But it does help leveling when you suddenly loot an item that has +1000 more main stat and +2000 more secondary stats than any of your other pieces...
    At the end of every zone there's a quest to complete a dungeon, and that quest award the ilvl 800 piece. I think this is intended.