'cause they don't show up in his part of NY, not to mention work that closely to him.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    idk, when you look at his young skin
    You linked a video with a reluctant hero in current timeline. I had no other context, so it didn't remind me of Captain America in the slightest. I can't read minds man. Still not really getting a Cap vibe. Not everything is about Marvel and Disney.
    BAD WOLF

Hope the next XMen movie has plenty of Iceman, Gambit, Jubilee. Basically I want the cast from the 90s cartoon show in a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Hope the next XMen movie has plenty of Iceman, Gambit, Jubilee. Basically I want the cast from the 90s cartoon show in a movie.
    pretty sure only jubilee is in apocalypse
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Ya I know, its cool, only took 16 years.
    Also Morph too.

Also as far as space, Asteroid M? Finally a full on Magneto/BoEM v Xavier/Xmen , well since the reboot
    Last edited by Kellorion; 2016-05-23 at 09:03 PM.

Speaking of, anyone heard anything new on the Gambit movie? Is Channing Tatum still doing it?
    "Join S.H.I.E.L.D. Travel to exotic distant lands. Meet exciting unusual people... and kill them."
    -Hunter, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSweetness View Post
    Speaking of, anyone heard anything new on the Gambit movie? Is Channing Tatum still doing it?
    it got pushed back. im pretty sure tatum is still on it.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by TheSweetness View Post
    He is the one I'd most like to see as well.
    They could totally slip him into the Spiderman movie.

Doooooo itttttt...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    They could totally slip him into the Spiderman movie.

Doooooo itttttt...
    dont expect any of the defenders until infinity war. and even then keep your expectations of how long they'll be on screen to a minimum

(im talking like, maybe a minute of them fighting cameo minimum)

it got pushed back. im pretty sure tatum is still on it.
    I love Gambit, one of my favourite X-Men, but I do NOT want that Gambit movie, because:

1) Gambit works great as a supporting character/member of the X-Men, not as a solo protagonist.
    2) The Fox X-Men series is on its last legs. Not DC level bad, but it deserves better.
    3) Channing Tatum seems like a horrible miscast.

- - - Updated - - -

dont expect any of the defenders until infinity war. and even then keep your expectations of how long they'll be on screen to a minimum

(im talking like, maybe a minute of them fighting cameo minimum)
    I'm fine with small cameos. They did go the extra mile with Spider-Man in Civil War though.

- - - Updated - - -

I love the shit out of the cartoon series, and I definitely want any X-Men series to get to that point, though I'd like it to do a bit more of the setup from the original X-Men, transitioning into the 90s cast. That way you give the audience time to get to know Cyclops (who is a great character but always comes off as a stick in the mud or a twerp in the films) before having his rivalry with Wolverine, so it's a bit more balanced.

Also I'm fine with a Jubilee appearance but in the cartoon she was basically taking the traditional place of Kitty Pryde, who was fantastic in the original Claremont run and no movie has done her justice (shit they had Ellen Page playing her and still made no good use out of her, what a fucking crime).

I'd also like to see a really good Storm, she's fantastic in the comics. I like the actress playing young Storm in Apocalypse, though I'd prefer the main universe storyline where she's a queen.

Has like one line. But she's wearing the coat! :P

Apocalypse had quite a few mini-cameos (I laughed when the guy Angel took out at the start was clearly Blob), which was cool, pity the movie overall was pretty underwhelming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just saw Apocalypse. Decent film, Psylocke was criminally underused, Mystique horrifically overused.

Quicksilver was the real MvP.

Solid 7/10 movie.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

anyone else get serious cap vibes from 76?
    I was thinking more Batman, but yeah :P

Going back to MCU, why in the first Avengers movie was the Avenger Initiative cancelled? Thats what the Would Security Council guy said, Powers Booths character.

Going back to MCU, why in the first Avengers movie was the Avenger Initiative cancelled? Thats what the Would Security Council guy said, Powers Booths character.
    the government doesn't usually trust furys schemes

Deleted
    If Tony really didn't want Cap to get to the airplane, couldn't he just get Vision on that task? The guy is pretty much unkillable and has a fricking infinity stone stuck in his face. His powerlevel should exceed the other Avengers combined really.

Also is there anyone on Team Iron Man that hasnt broken the accords. Stark did when he went after Cap/Bucky. Natasha did when she let them escape. BP did at the end. Rhody is a cripple for now, so he is out. Vision is the only left standing that hasnt broken the law nor to injured to fight. Also could Spiderman who is 15, sign w/o Aunt May there?
    Pretty much. Although Aunt May may have given Stark authority over her nephew.And while Tony may not be running things, I don't think the government wants to get on his bad side either. So...they won't consider Spiderman a criminal, despite what the Daily Bugle writes.
    1) Gambit works great as a supporting character/member of the X-Men, not as a solo protagonist.
    Agree with you there. But...he was never fleshed out well. And when they finally took the time to do that, it still wasn't done well.
    3) Channing Tatum seems like a horrible miscast.
    After seeing him in Jupiter Ascending, I have to wonder.
    I'm fine with small cameos. They did go the extra mile with Spider-Man in Civil War though.
    If the reference is a fight between Gambit and Spidey, then the fight will be over as soon as it's begun. Gambit isn't even close to Spidey's level. (between Spidey's senses and reflexes which at one point was measured as 15x normal, the fastest in the Marvel Universe, it shouldn't even be a close fight, which only comes from someone with extensive combat experience such as Cap)
    Also I'm fine with a Jubilee appearance but in the cartoon she was basically taking the traditional place of Kitty Pryde, who was fantastic in the original Claremont run and no movie has done her justice (shit they had Ellen Page playing her and still made no good use out of her, what a fucking crime).
    Ellen Page was perfect. They should have done that entire "Future Past" movie with the original hero Kitty Pryde. With Page in the role she could have owned it and the movie would have been so much better than giving us as another shitty Wolverine movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    If Tony really didn't want Cap to get to the airplane, couldn't he just get Vision on that task? The guy is pretty much unkillable and has a fricking infinity stone stuck in his face. His powerlevel should exceed the other Avengers combined really.
    True on all points.
    I think he did say he was "distracted" or "hesitated" something like that. (Scarlet Witch was in his arms I believe...which would be a distraction)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Ellen Page was perfect. They should have done that entire "Future Past" movie with the original hero Kitty Pryde. With Page in the role she could have owned it and the movie would have been so much better than giving us as another shitty Wolverine movie.
    It's such a shame, the perfect actress to play her, wasted on a rubbish movie that didn't use her well at all

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    True on all points.
    I think he did say he was "distracted" or "hesitated" something like that. (Scarlet Witch was in his arms I believe...which would be a distraction)
    That was pretty late into the fight as far as I remember though.

They pretty much dealt with Vision by not dealing with him for most of the time really.

Vision also had a throwaway line earlier in the movie where he said something about "not knowing everything he could do yet".
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Yeah, but it makes for a boring movie when the solution to every tough problem is just let Vision handle it.

Superhero movies, especially ones with multiple hero's need a few holes or the of anything mundane becomes impossible.