Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    not sure if i will even do this as there will be so many vying for it

Quote Originally Posted by Stormykitten View Post
    WowPyxis, you are answering your own query. They are paying -now-. Blizzard probably has no idea whether a person not paying means they are waiting for better times or just simply quit. I mean, handing off a key to somebody who is not interested whatsoever is a waste of a beta key, especially problematic when they are holding a competition with finite number of keys in it. They aren't mind readers.

I'm not saying it's the ideal situation, but you can see the conundrum there, no?
    It's really not a waste of a beta key. YOU consider it a waste because it didn't come to someone more "useful".

Blizzard will simply add more invites if they don't get the number of people into beta that they want.

And, no, I don't see a conundrum with that model. The conundrum I see is that someone thinks they are more deserving because they are currently paying.

My point is that you can't assume that every non-paying person DOESN'T WANT TO PLAY or ISN'T INTERESTED IN THE GAME OVERALL!!

Blizzard, rightfully so, errors on the forgiving side and assumes that an unsubbed person may in fact decide to sub again, or may still be interested.

They give us a chance, whereas those that see us as "non-committed" see us as irrelevant and unworthy, compared to their entitled selves.
    No beta yet, I'll keep trying.

Deleted
    Why do you want that b.net information of ppl so badly? What are you doing with people's btags and chars?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalmasca1 View Post
    First kill on my pally. Warglaive dropped. Am I doing this right?
    Same thing happened to me (although my first kill was long ago). I also got Ashes of Al'ar on my first kill (and the Son of Galleon). If only I stayed this lucky.

Deleted
    Haha nice try to make us log in blizzard

7+ Year Old Account
    decisions decisions. do i do this and try it out or do i pass it by and remain unsullied on release day

mfw people are still subbed to this game

Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    decisions decisions. do i do this and try it out or do i pass it by and remain unsullied on release day
    The latter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lolbubble View Post
    mfw people are still subbed to this game
    I resubbed to level my characters before legion drops.

Quote Originally Posted by LI2Atronach View Post
    Why do you want that b.net information of ppl so badly? What are you doing with people's btags and chars?
    It's the better way to prevent someone from making 100 MMO-C accounts and using them all.
    By having us log in via bnet they can filter out, what I guess is, a non-trivial chunk of people who own multiple accounts here.
    It's stupid easy to make an MMO-C account. It's more annoying to make an MMO-C account *and* a bnet account.

I doubt it's to harvest data since most of that is already open *anyways*.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWPyxis View Post
    Just because I choose not to pay them money when I'm out of interesting content and they haven't delivered anythig new does not mean I'm not committed.

If blindly paying money to not use their product is commitment, then you're right. I'm not committed to blindly spending money on a product I won't use.

You "die-hards" are so entitled that you feel your monthly subscription costs entitles you to beta access over any and all others and those of us that do not spend money are obviously not entitled.

I'm not saying you're not committed, because you obviously are. You just don't get the right to write me off as if I was not simply because I'm being frugal with my money.
    if you are not interested in subscribing, wait for others ways to get the beta key, this one is for the ppl that are playing the game right now. Deal with it and stop bitching about it.

Seems like SUCH a phishing scam.

Deleted
    Did it and ofc I got an OH Glaive, not that I've hunted it for some time!

Quote Originally Posted by Daevied View Post
    if you are not interested in subscribing, wait for others ways to get the beta key, this one is for the ppl that are playing the game right now. Deal with it and stop bitching about it.
    You obviously haven't read my conversation, so don't speak if you don't know what you're talking about.

I have no issue with this one being sub-only.

I take issue with the people that feel entitled and that the beta should be composed of only those whom are current subscribers.
    Last edited by WoWPyxis; 2016-05-24 at 03:22 PM.
    No beta yet, I'll keep trying.

just did it, and it updated 5 mins later. also got a warglaive plus may 30th is my BD really hope i get a beta invite.

ive been trying all day to add my bnet and all i get is Your characters are still updating! Refresh this page in a few minutes.

something wrong with the servers? looks like i wont b able to entr into this comp.

Ok as cynical as I usually am, this is actually pretty cool. Remember the selfie contest BS they did? This is way better!

Edit; opps thought this was a Blizzard thingy, lol should have remained cynical.
    Last edited by TheTaurenOrc; 2016-05-24 at 04:02 PM.

Deleted
    Woo hoo, entered! I'm hoping that the basis of this contest will filter a lot of people out that usually enter giveaways. Just for my own personal gain of course.

So many people whining about this contest requiring an active subscription and to connect your Blizzard account to MMO Champion is absolutely hilarious! Security is definitely a top priority online, but MMO Champion is 100% legit. It makes the contest fairer as others have already pointed out. There is nothing at all to worry about.

Currently entered in 3 giveaways ending this week, totalling in around 1,300 beta keys. Hoping I win one this week.

not entering my bnet stuff to anything not blizzard this is a horrible way to do it MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire989 View Post
    not entering my bnet stuff to anything not blizzard this is a horrible way to do it MMO
    It's Blizzard's own API Login. None of the information is being passed to MMO-C.
    < Who is John Galt > - REALM: US - HYJAL
    Mythic Progression Guild

>> Website
    >> Progress
    APPLY NOW!