Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Tes Deserves to be hated though... like she's not a good person at all.
    why because you find her unattractive? or because she is a fat white women and isn't on the liberal cant bash and flame list
    she just needs to come out as a lesbian and then she would be embraced by you SJWs

Tes Deserves to be hated though... like she's not a good person at all.
    Yeah, didn't she scam people by selling T-Shirts for some charity cause and then she said she lost money doing it so she donated nothing?

Found it

http://imgur.com/gallery/260BU

10+ Year Old Account
    Cigarettes make people around sick and increases cancer in those around you. Being fat yoruself not so much
    Second hand smoke is only one avenue of attack against cigarettes. They're bad enough and gross enough even without the second hand smoke.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Plus sized models?

Are we celebrating health problems now?

this is a plus size model.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    why because you find her unattractive? or because she is a fat white women and isn't on the liberal cant bash and flame list
    she just needs to come out as a lesbian and then she would be embraced by you SJWs
    No because of her scamming ways and "front" for donations where she just pocketed money and snapped as customers she ripped off. She's a cunt scammer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by King of Gaming View Post
    Yeah, didn't she scam people by selling T-Shirts for some charity cause and then she said she lost money doing it so she donated nothing?

Found it

Yep that's exactly why she's scum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    The picture is fine.
    On the other hand, I don't really understand the "fat pride" movement. If you're morbidly obese, it's medically undesirable and unattractive. It's a problem to be fixed, not something to take pride in.
    The thing is: There is a Pro-Ana (pro anorexia) movement around as well, but it is seen as something very negative by pretty much everyone outside of the "community" itself.
    Which is not true to the same extent here, even though it's just as unhealthy.

Deleted
    why because you find her unattractive?
    Hate is too strong a word but I do dislike her as much as I would dislike an anorexic model.

Two sides of the same coin, same problem: health issues and burden they (literally) put on the rest of us. Even more so to those of us working in healthcare.

man the harpoon's all of them.

Deleted
    Tess Holliday is something like 260-300 pounds. That is extremely unhealthy. Compare that to Arnold at the 1975 Mr Olympia when he was his biggest ever and he weighed in at 225 pounds with 5% body fat. Arnold is 6'2 and Tess is 5,5. You be the judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    The thing is: There is a Pro-Ana (pro anorexia) movement around as well, but it is seen as something very negative by pretty much everyone outside of the "community" itself.
    Which is not true to the same extent here, even though it's just as unhealthy.
    Because fat acceptance is a much more vocal group so there is more to discuss about it. That and pro-fat groups think that "thinspiration" is pro-anorexia when it's just pro-not being a tubbers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    Tess Holliday is something like 260-300 pounds. That is extremely unhealthy. Compare that to Arnold at the 1975 Mr Olympia when he was his biggest ever and he weighed in at 225 pounds with 5% body fat. Arnold is 6'2 and Tess is 5,5. You be the judge.
    Fuck, I love Arnold so much. I watched Pumping Iron again last night, Running Man the night before and Predator the night before that. My girlfriend thinks I have a problem, my only problem is she isn't a female Arnold.

Quote Originally Posted by King of Gaming View Post

Found it

funny people think because you're fat, you can't be as corrupt and evil as everyone else? they kissed her wideload ass and she took all their money hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    Hate is too strong a word but I do dislike her as much as I would dislike an anorexic model.

Two sides of the same coin, same problem: health issues and burden they (literally) put on the rest of us. Even more so to those of us working in healthcare.
    is her weight what defines her in your eyes?
    is her weight unhealthy sure it is same as smoking over drinking and numerous other life choices but do you and others have to spew what has been spewed in this thread for that reason?
    is the same vile hate spewed towards others that make just of unhealthy chooses in life?
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2016-05-24 at 03:05 PM.

this is a plus size model.
    No, that's a hot model.

So she is not much bigger than I am in height and weighs almost 3 times as much. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Fuck, I love Arnold so much. I watched Pumping Iron again last night, Running Man the night before and Predator the night before that. My girlfriend thinks I have a problem, my only problem is she isn't a female Arnold.
    Here you go:

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus. I'm 6'5", and I weigh 230, but Arnold was like twice my width in solid muscle. I don't know how he could possibly have been only 225 lbs.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, all the while you should be working to make yourself healthy.

Tes is one of those people that is obese super obese, but believes she's not unhealthy.

- - - Updated - - -

She isn't evenly proportioned... she's photo shopped and touched up to all hell.

This isn't "new" though for any model being photographed. I think people forget about it though.
    Ughh dude. Really NSFW. There are kids on this website.

This is why we needed FPH

Deleted
    is the same vile hate spewed towards others that make just of unhealthy chooses in life?
    I would advice her to lose weight as I would advice an alcoholic to seek treatment or a smoker to stop.

As I said, I don't hate them, I simply find their thinking illogical and self-deceptive. If you ask me, obese people should have to pay more for medical care and insurances, I'm sure that would grease the wheels rather quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tennisace, the stalwart defender of women.
    As long as they aren't fat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Tennisace, the stalwart defender of women.
    As long as they aren't fat.
    The gal in question is BEYOND fat.

There's fat and then there's morbidly obese.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    funny people think because you're fat, you can't be as corrupt and evil as everyone else? they kissed her wideload ass and she took all their money hahaha.
    yeah I remember when I was younger that I thought, because I've always been fat and a bit unattractive, and kids bullied me for it in school, that less attractive people are actually nicer, because it seems like when you aren't attractive, you aren't popular, so you know what it's like and you want to treat other people nice and try to look past superficial stuff
    man, did I discover how wrong I was, unattractive people are just as much assholes