Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Gaming View Post
    Because the optional cosmetic items already exist and should be part of the fee that was just payed for the game. Expansions are for stuff that gets developed in the future. And even there the price has to fit the amount of content.

- - - Updated - - -

lol
    harassment
    my sides
    Thought you were ignoring me? So much for that. And yes you are harassing others by calling them shills if they don't agree with your opinion of "micro transactions are wrong/bad". Also would rather happily have optional cosmetic purchases than having to pay for an expac every year or two.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-05-24 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Thought you were ignoring me?
    That was before you turned into a comedian.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    But the cosmetic items are a part of the fee, they're all available to obtain without spending money on boxes.
    Stop it shill.

That was before you turned into a comedian.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop it shill.
    Got it. So basically at this point you have 0 credibility and are just looking to shitpost for the sake of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop it shill.
    Ah one of those. Top keks and such

Got it. So basically at this point you have 0 credibility and are just looking to shitpost for the sake of it.
    Did you expect anything different from an account with a grand total of 47 posts named "King of Gaming"?

LOL.

Again, you can buy the same skins you unlock via gaming if you want. Any point is basically invalid - you can spend thousands or zero and it won't affect the gameplay in any way.

Basically, the shop can be there or not and the game wouldn't change an inch.

EDIT: account created yesterday, and with posts on ly here, in a "why WoW is losing subs" thread, and in another about Tukery joining EU.
    Yeah.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-05-24 at 02:58 PM.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Did you expect anything different from an account with a grand total of 47 posts named "King of Gaming"?

LOL.

Again, you can buy the same skins you unlock via gaming if you want. Any point is basically invalid - you can spend thousands or zero and it won't affect the gameplay in any way.

Basically, the shop can be there or not and the game wouldn't change an inch.
    Damn Coldkill savage as fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. You still keep ignoring the fucking point. Gonna ignore you now then. Keep on shilling.
    Do you complain about the costs of T Shirts when you already paid for the album?

Quote Originally Posted by Warm View Post
    Made me so happy my first box for getting lvl 2 was the pirate legendary skin for mr dworf :3
    Nooooo, I want that! D:

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Nooooo, I want that! D:
    If it makes you feel better I got Firefighter Mei in my level 9 box .
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-05-24 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Do you complain about the costs of T Shirts when you already paid for the album?
    what are you talking about? this is the worst comparison I have ever seen
    those are different products that all have costs associated with them
    a t-shirt has nothing to do with the album
    it would be more like selling a T-Shirt without the sleeves and then charging extra to sow them on
    or selling an album that has 12 tracks on it, but you can only listen to the last 2 tracks if you pay extra

but keep being ignorant, little shilly
    Last edited by King of Gaming; 2016-05-24 at 03:24 PM.

The only problem i got with micro-shops is that the devs have to choose between "free update" and "payed update".

For example in Dota 2 some heroes have INCREDIBLY BAD models, i mean their models and textures look barely better than in warcraft 3.

But those same heroes have EXTREMELY GOOD payed models/arcana that valve themselves have made (not community made).

To me this means that Valve decided to keep the ugly default model for everyone and have made the new model a payed thing.
    It is definitely not okay to keep big parts of your game in "alpha testing" quality and then release premium $$$ models for those same heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    The only problem i got with micro-shops is that the devs have to choose between "free update" and "payed update".

For example in Dota 2 some heroes have INCREDIBLY BAD models, i mean their models and textures look barely better than in warcraft 3.

But those same heroes have EXTREMELY GOOD payed models/arcana that valve themselves have made (not community made).

To me this means that Valve decided to keep the ugly default model for everyone and have made the new model a payed thing.
    It is definitely not okay to keep big parts of your game in "alpha testing" quality and then release premium $$$ models for those same heroes.
    Would happily have optional payments over paying for an expac every year or so like I said. Not forced to buy them in any way.

OR pay real money and get it instantly.
    If you play the game for five minutes you'll realise you'd be stupid to buy those things, they're so easy to get.

But I get the feeling you're enjoying riding the QQ train instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    what are you talking about? this is the worst comparison I have ever seen
    those are different products that all have costs associated with them
    a t-shirt has nothing to do with the album
    it would be more like selling a T-Shirt without the sleeves and then charging extra to sow them on
    or selling an album that has 12 tracks on it, but you can only listen to the last 2 tracks if you pay extra

but keep being ignorant, little shilly
    There are costs associated with creating the new skins.
    Both the skin and the T shirt show an appreciation for the product; whether it's the album or the game.
    The album is fully functional with or without the shirt.
    The game is fully functional without the skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    People who are against lootboxes in the shop, how do u think blizz should finance further development of game?
    This doesn't really have anything to do with lootboxes, but they could fund development of the game with the millions, and millions of dollars earned from sales of the game.... Micro transactions are just a bonus

With that said I really don't get people who are moaning that they're in the game. Not only are they cosmetic only, and you earn them for free, but absolutely none of what you can get is exclusive to the store either.
    This option basically exists for the impatient. Gief noaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post

I can agree that this is has some degree of "shady maneuver". And i don't like that,

However, while more detailed/better models are definitely more pleasing than standard/low res ones, they have no impact on gameplay nor make players' performance better.

And again, the focus is very specific: they purposely made "hd" models only available with money. In OW while additional skins have more doodads and are way more peculiar, the level of detail is on par with standard models. And again you can unlock everything via normal play, so you can get them with enough playtime.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn Coldkill savage as fuck.
    I got called many names in my life, but never savage
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Just like Hearthstone only skins