Page 35 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by altsax2003 View Post
    I received an email from Blizzard (thanks again for trolling me blizz!) with confirmation that I was in the giveaway.
    Hmn, maybe their email server is a bit busy. I'll wait a bit to see if they send confirmation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by altsax2003 View Post
    I received an email from Blizzard (thanks again for trolling me blizz!) with confirmation that I was in the giveaway.
    I can vouch for that, it actually went into spam for me.

Anyone know if Hotted sent his keys out yet? No communication about it on his Twitter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathshiro View Post
    Anyone know if Hotted sent his keys out yet? No communication about it on his Twitter.
    I don´t know but i don´t think that he has time for it right now. According to his twitter he is on the flight to the Warcraft Premiere in LA ( and Berlin - LA is a long flight ) . But I would be glad if we hear from him about his giveaway.

Deleted
    Question: The 5200 keys of the official giveaway are all for the european regions or 5200 for each european region? (i mean 5200 for Russia, 5200 for France, 5200 for Spain...)

It's 5200 keys altogether by the official rules

That fucking moment when your not sub to wow and there are contests where u have to sub and your like who is sub to wow now a days i would only re sub for the pre patch then legion launch but to resub for a chance of a beta invite that kinda like bullshit
    If only i could have some joy from blizzard

Oh boy, the harvesters will have a field day with this one.
    Expect x00,000 new accounts created just to enter the giveaway. There is nothing in the contest rules saying newly created accounts aren't eligible.

'I have to actually play the love game to get a chance at beta access to the new expansion!? Madness, what do they think we can do, but game time with gold or something?!'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Oh boy, the harvesters will have a field day with this one.
    Expect x00,000 new accounts created just to enter the giveaway. There is nothing in the contest rules saying newly created accounts aren't eligible.
    The worst thing about this is that botters start this behaviour, and if the rest of us want to have a chance at it, we're pretty much forced to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    'I have to actually play the love game to get a chance at beta access to the new expansion!? Madness, what do they think we can do, but game time with gold or something?!'
    yeah i could waste gold on game time i'm not really going to use or save that gold for legion shit

Quote Originally Posted by mg0 View Post
    yeah i could waste gold on game time i'm not really going to use or save that gold for legion shit
    If it gets you a chance at entering beta greater than you have now must not really be a waste

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    If it gets you a chance at entering beta greater than you have now must not really be a waste
    hows it a greater chance it look like same chance for most giveaways like 0.0004% chance to win i would have better luck with towelliee's giveaway with like 0.04% chance to win and i'm talking about like big giveaway sites chances
    Last edited by mg0; 2016-05-24 at 03:24 PM.

On the day where 0 is suddenly greater than any positive number, you'll get why increasing your chances is increasing your chances no matter how small of a % it is.
    You lose 100% of the contests you don't enter.

But its not worth it just not worth it no matter what i will wait for the next giveaway that they will do

Why the heck is blizz doing a giveaway instead of flagging more accounts??
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Why the heck is blizz doing a giveaway instead of flagging more accounts??
    I would say it's mostly done as indirect advertisement. As you see, pretty much all of the giveaways give you extra entries if you follow/subscribe to them on various sites. It's done to build those sites' audiences, therefore building Legion's visibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    I would say it's mostly done as indirect advertisement. As you see, pretty much all of the giveaways give you extra entries if you follow/subscribe to them on various sites. It's done to build those sites' audiences, therefore building Legion's visibility.
    Read: social media spamming.
    No beta yet, I'll keep trying.

Quote Originally Posted by mg0 View Post
    But its not worth it just not worth it no matter what i will wait for the next giveaway that they will do
    /shrug legion testing is something different to everyone. Gold is replaceable, but testing things out in Legion before live is a finite amount of time. Seems more valuable than some easily obtained gold to me

i guess but its just small chance for me and i don't want to make it a chore to get that gold back