Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I signed in with my B-net last night and it just keeps saying "Your characters are still updating! Refresh this page in a few minutes." and when i refresh after a while it just keeps saying the same thing

Hillarious attempt to get people back in the game for another month's-worth of gametime, simply to try for a beta key. Bravo Blizzard.

Deleted
    You know i went to black temple today to join dat giveaway and dem warglaive dropped... too bad i was on pally char, so i had to sell it for 24g kappa

Quote Originally Posted by juanmadd76 View Post
    Just did this on two characters. Killed Illidan twice this morning. Updated the list of characters, and it still doesn't show I have killed Illidan since 2015. WTH MMO-Champion? How many times do I have to killed Illidan before the kill counts towards this Beta key contest?
    They said that it will be refreshed every day. So you need to wait till next morning imo.

Wish I could, but it looks like I'm going to be below the hardware line this time...

how the fuck am i gonna kill Illidan without a beta key? Hes not in the game yet!

Nice try, but I'm not resubbing for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    Blizzard could have very well told MMO-C to only open it to active subs. We may never know and it doesn't matter. I'd rather people who are playing the game test it before those who gave up on it.
    Blizzard asked us what contests we wanted to run and then gave us keys. No requirements from their end.

Quote Originally Posted by Martinsmiljan View Post
    How do we tell if we win, you send it to the mail or we have to check our mmo account, or what? Thanks for the contest
    Come back and check the contest status page after we select winners. We will make a note at the top of the news when keys are live.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanpex View Post
    this detects only my US account (wich has its time expired) and not my EU account (wich i'm currently playing on) that are on my same BNet account. Can mmo-champion fix this?
    PM me your battletag and I'll look into it. Please check the contest page to be sure it isn't picked up with a forced update first though.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonGateClimber View Post
    Yeah no, I'm not putting my battle net log in information anywhere. What a terrible way to do the contest. Just have people comment on a thread and give them away randomly. Anyone can kill Illidan, it's not a challenge.
    You are putting it in on Battle.Net, but no one is forcing you to enter. Next week will be a lower effort entry.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    does it make a difference if there is a reset tomorrow?
    Nope, the game records the time of your last kill. As long as you kill him at some point during the contest, you are entered.

Quote Originally Posted by LI2Atronach View Post
    Why do you want that b.net information of ppl so badly? What are you doing with people's btags and chars?
    Automating the contest so I don't have to manually verify and hand out 500 beta keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire989 View Post
    not entering my bnet stuff to anything not blizzard this is a horrible way to do it MMO
    You are entering it on Battle.Net, not MMOC.

Quote Originally Posted by juanmadd76 View Post
    Just did this on two characters. Killed Illidan twice this morning. Updated the list of characters, and it still doesn't show I have killed Illidan since 2015. WTH MMO-Champion? How many times do I have to killed Illidan before the kill counts towards this Beta key contest?
    PM me your battletag and I'll check.

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicMonk3y View Post
    I signed in with my B-net last night and it just keeps saying "Your characters are still updating! Refresh this page in a few minutes." and when i refresh after a while it just keeps saying the same thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    ive been trying all day to add my bnet and all i get is Your characters are still updating! Refresh this page in a few minutes.

something wrong with the servers? looks like i wont b able to entr into this comp.
    A small number of accounts seem to have an error with them, to fix it:

Try disconnecting MMOC here: https://battle.net/account/managemen...rizations.html and then logging out and in on the contest site. Be sure you disconnect MMOC, as that page is bugged and will always remove the first item on the list, so you have to keep removing applications until it actually removes the right one. After that it will take 24-48 hours to update. If you want, you can PM me your BattleTag when you are done with the steps above and I'll manually force it and check it.

Ima a cut the new bringer of the Light.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

I guess all contents are now going to involve feeding MMO-C our battle.net info for data mining?

It seems Chinese region cannot take part in. "Your character is still updating" all the time

Quote Originally Posted by dy247846795 View Post
    It seems Chinese region cannot take part in. "Your character is still updating" all the time
    Yeah, sorry. I don't think the keys we have will work in China.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWPyxis View Post
    Fortunately for us un-subbed, you don't know what you're talking about.

I'm quite dedicated, just not willing to pay a bunch of money to have characters sit around and wait.

Honestly, of the two of us, I think that makes me the smarter one.

Since you're going to insult un-subbed, I figure that makes you fair game.
    you smarter? i am not paying to play as i get tons of gold from my garrison, and i play cause i have TONS to do, there is still so many achievements i dont have, transmog pieces to farm, gold to make, etc
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Just because people have chosen to unsub does not mean we have given up on it.

The fact that you continue to pay and I do not does not mean I am not committed.

For some reason you feel like your monthly subscription entitles you to beta access before any and all others.

Just because I don't pay them right now does not mean I'm not committed. I've been off and on for 10 years now. I don't feel entitled to beta access.

Why do you think that not being subbed means I gave up on it? Because I finished what I wanted to do? Because I couldn't find new things to do? Because I was bored by the repetition? Because I was ready for Legion?

What exactly is it that makes you better than me in Blizzard's eyes and therefore deserving of beta access more than me?
    Never said any of the words (except "gave up") you used in your reply. I was merely stating that paying customers should get first crack. Not sure how that doesn't make sense to you.

I don't think I am better than anyone because I am still subbed, I don't feel entitled to anything. But to me it makes more sense for actual paying customers to have a crack at Beta first.

7+ Year Old Account
    ill send you my battle tag any day ;3 ;3.... now send me a beta key... my birthday is the 27th :P

- - - Updated - - -

Never said any of the words (except "gave up") you used in your reply. I was merely stating that paying customers should get first crack. Not sure how that doesn't make sense to you.

I don't think I am better than anyone because I am still subbed, I don't feel entitled to anything. But to me it makes more sense for actual paying customers to have a crack at Beta first.
    exactly speaking that someone who has been unsubbed for months, may not even notice or use beta, where someone who is currently subbed will be much more likely to play it/see it

both will provide feedback usauly... but i find people who unsub every expansion to be abit more harsh and blow things out of the water...

like the "F*** YOU BLIZZARD, GARRISONS 2.0 YOUR FAILURES KILL YOURSELF YOU FILTHY SCUM" videos a specific youtuber makes :P

This sentence proves and disproves itself. You say you're not entitled to anything, but then you say paying customers should have a first crack at Beta.

That's an entitlement. Entitlement: "the fact of having a right to something."
    No beta yet, I'll keep trying.

Deleted
    Wouldn´t the key just be a punishment :P?

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    ill send you my battle tag any day ;3 ;3.... now send me a beta key... my birthday is the 27th :P

- - - Updated - - -

exactly speaking that someone who has been unsubbed for months, may not even notice or use beta, where someone who is currently subbed will be much more likely to play it/see it

both will provide feedback usauly... but i find people who unsub every expansion to be abit more harsh and blow things out of the water...

like the "F*** YOU BLIZZARD, GARRISONS 2.0 YOUR FAILURES KILL YOURSELF YOU FILTHY SCUM" videos a specific youtuber makes :P
    One youtuber makes some terribad statements and we're all like that? You have a few examples and you apply that to all un-subbed. You're exactly the kind of person Blizz recently posted about. You think your wishes, likes, dislikes, desires, wants, and needs are exactly the same as everyone else's.

We should all have a shot at beta. Just because you have an active account doesn't make you any more worthy of it.
    No beta yet, I'll keep trying.

This sentence proves and disproves itself. You say you're not entitled to anything, but then you say paying customers should have a first crack at Beta.

That's an entitlement. Entitlement: "the fact of having a right to something."
    I said it makes more sense, I never said it should be guaranteed or a "right". Jesus can you twist that definition any worse to fit your agenda?

If DirecTV was Beta testing a new receiver, who would it make more sense to ship it to? People who actually are paying and using the service. Or someone who cancelled months ago? (Please don't say someone who cancelled months ago... I really want to get back to work and not have to reply to this anymore)

7+ Year Old Account
    One youtuber makes some terribad statements and we're all like that? You have a few examples and you apply that to all un-subbed. You're exactly the kind of person Blizz recently posted about. You think your wishes, likes, dislikes, desires, wants, and needs are exactly the same as everyone else's.

We should all have a shot at beta. Just because you have an active account doesn't make you any more worthy of it.
    no more of how he has thousands of followers who will attack other streamers and people for not hating legion

and having a active account shouldent make me more "worthy" it makes it more "likely" i will actually play it and provide feedback, instead of getting on and raging about how horrible stuff is and then wont buy legion and glad unsubbed ,etc